Name wobbles at 1 week overdue!help

MissMooMoo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am a week overdue with a yellow bump and suddenly having boy name wobbles.
Ok so vital information is our surname is Bentley, middle name will be Michael and our sons name is Jacob.

For the last few months we had decided in James which I like a lot but do not love but think it is a good solid safe name.

I like the name Finley more but think Finley Bentley doesn't work (ley) and not sure if Finn is too plain?

Also randomly my husband has just thrown Seth into the mix which I like just to confuse me even more!

I am worried this baby could come anytime with no decided name (let's hope it's a girl!)

Advice please ladies

Xxxx

I actually like finley bentley better than finn bentley. Could u call him michael finley bentley and call him finley?

Thanks, Michael is my FIL name so I would rather keep it as a middle name as Jacobs middle name is my family name. Xxx

Seth is lovely :) and so is James

Not a massive fan of Finley as I`ve never taught a well behaved one :) but Finn is nice

1st choice Seth
2nd choice James

I agree with you on the Finley Bentley issue.

Thanks so much, it's so nice that you agree about the Finley Bentley issue! I think I will just have to wait till baby comes (although I never think a baby looks like a name!)

If baby ever bloody comes!

Xxx

I love the name Finley soo much and Finn too. Our friend's lo is called Flynn or u can spell it Flinn just to throw that into the mix as I've always thought his name is gorgeous too. I also love Seth and think that goes really nice with your surname! Lovely name choices :)

Jacob & Finley - not sure if these 2 "go", and also not a fan of Finley Michael...(Also the obvious Finley Bentley issue; how unfortunate!)

Jacob & James are too similar IMO

I REALLY like Seth Michael Bentley!! Sounds super masculine, goes perfectly with Jacob Henry Bentley IMO, especially if you call him "Jake"

Jake & Seth :cloud9:

Is Finn Michael Bentley an option? Sorry got bit confused! But I like that name. :)

Not a fan of seth at all. I'm team yellow too.... we had troubles with boys names, but hey! We might be having girls! :pink: :pink: :pink: !!

I think you should stick with James

Seth is such an old mans name and Finley obviously has sound issues with your surname

I really like Seth. I like Finley too (I'm married to a Finlay so I might be a bit biased!) but it is pretty rhymey with your surname.

Seth Michael definitely! Finley Bentley... Ohhh it just makes me cringe hearing that!!

Could you use Phineas instead of Finley? It's the biblical root name for Finn etc. I like James and Seth is okay.

I agree that Finn is too plain (I also think Seth is way too plain of a name) and Finley Bentley is a no-go! :nope:

I say stick with James - Jacob & James are cute together! I love the nn "Jamie" for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->