Names sorted?

babydustfairy

Mam to son Expecting DD
Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering with Tim running out if you all have names sorted? We have been pretty set on Ivy since finding out she was a girl however not 100% on middle name. We had thought Ivy Belle but now I'm having doubts maybe it's because we decided so long ago! Also thinking Ivy Pearl?! What names do u guys have in mind and do u have any middle name suggestions for our Ivy? XxX

Names what names!! At the rate I'm going, we're going to call the baby "baby Two". I can't even get OH in the same country to discuss.

With my second baby, we chose a first name in second tri but never found middle name. We were discussing it in the hospital after he was born, but my OH had to leave, and I ended up having to fill out the info myself. I just chose one of the names we had discussed. We love the name, though!!

And I LOVE Ivy. It is one of my favorite girl names. I don't have any suggestions for a middle name, but I do want to let you know how beautiful I think the name Ivy is. :) You've got one lucky baby.

I'm having a heck of a time - the middle name is definitely Elsie after my grandma, that's as far as we've got :/

DS2's Westernized name (what he'll go by more often than not) is all sorted out. Now his Chinese name... no idea what that'll be. My MIL is working with some other Chinese experts on the art of Chinese naming - his name depends on the timing of when he's born and his natural energy. Thankfully my MIL is handling it, but I don't think we'll know his name until after he's born. :wacko:

Aaaaaaw Elsie is lovely!! I fell in love with the name Ivy almost instantly! There was a baby Ivy on OBEM this week so I'm hoping nobody beats me to it after hearing it!!!xXx

We have a name in mind but it whether baby will look like it or not lol x

Aaaaaaw Elsie is lovely!! I fell in love with the name Ivy almost instantly! There was a baby Ivy on OBEM this week so I'm hoping nobody beats me to it after hearing it!!!xXx

I also fancy ivy after hearing in on one born xx

Yeah there's always the fear that someone you know will get the name in first! :) After i told my friend Elsie was her middle name her face froze and she said that was their first choice....But I think it's fine to have a first and middle name the same for 2 babies. It's tough to name these days though since they spread like wildfire!

We pretty much decided from day one that if baby was a boy he would be called Austin James.
And that's still what his names gonna be :)

Austin James is gorgeous! I love James as middle name! My son is Elliot James XxX

I love both Ivy belle and Ivy pearl very lovely names.

We're having
Max George James for a boy.
Girls name will be either
Eliza Lily Blossom or
Annie Eliza Lily
(Girls middle names aren't set in stone)

Austin James is gorgeous! I love James as middle name! My son is Elliot James XxX

James as a middle name was my choice :) My husband chose Austin after Stone Cold Steve Austin (Wrestler) LOL. He's a little obsessed. I don't think I would've had any choice in the matter, so it's a good job I like the name! :haha:

I have names picked out for 2 boys and 2 girls... we may have come up with a 3rd boys name but still thinking about it

Why not pick a middle name that honours someone in the family.

I love Ivy, but OH didn't like it.

Our little girl is going to be called Charlotte Olivia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back