names....

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
i cant think of any freakin names! I had our names and thought they were set in stone.. but nope... i changed my mind..

Now what!
I dont like really common names, i like different names, cute names..
I just cant freakin think of any!
lol help
richards, michaels, matthews, stephens are all out of the window..
I dont do names like kye, colby, caden etc
I think we half have out girls name... but again, it depends if i still like it when it boils down to it!
x

Im the same. Me and the OH have tried to have the babyname conversation so many times but then just get bored and start talkin about food instead.
I think we might just wait til shes born then pick a name to match her face

There's no rush. When you see your LO and start getting to know its face and fingers and toes I expect the perfect name will come to you :)

lol thats exactly how i am lol.
i don't like anthing at all.
i'm having a boy and these are my names for him so far.
Lily.
Scarlett.
Lydia.
Georgia.
Millie.
Jasmine.
Hannah.
yep lol all girls.....
i keep calling bump georgie porgie, so wether George will stick dunno.
i hate silly names, old bible names, over done names, or unusual names.
i like Jayden till someone said its britneys sons name and its common and chavy now
good job we get 40 wks to choose really

I was the same. From when we found out she was a girl she was called Molly.

I decided I didnt like it just before she arrived and we decided she looked like a Chloe. She def doesnt look like Molly! I'm sure something will just come to you like o
it did for us!

lol thats exactly how i am lol.
i don't like anthing at all.
i'm having a boy and these are my names for him so far.
Lily.
Scarlett.
Lydia.
Georgia.
Millie.
Jasmine.
Hannah.
yep lol all girls.....
i keep calling bump georgie porgie, so wether George will stick dunno.
i hate silly names, old bible names, over done names, or unusual names.
i like Jayden till someone said its britneys sons name and its common and chavy now
good job we get 40 wks to choose really

hahahaha i know what you mean! :D
sucks dont it?
x

I know the feeling. I bought a book on half.com called " Magical Names" and it gave us a lot of ideas.

Just get your butt searching on all of the baby name sites and start a big fat list.

Sometimes you might see a name you like and find a variation on it to suit you and OH

For a little girl i looooooooved Tilly, you dont see a lot of Tilly's about but its my cats name so i couldnt have that lol.

A couple of people i know have little boys called Louis and Abe .. their quite unusual yet not way way out there.

we chose tilly as our girls middle name with dawn :D tilly dawn! love it.

I think thats the best bet really pp, search all sites til we find the one!
xxxx

I searched and searched and wrote a list of about 50 names and gave it to OH and said scribble out all the definate no's and leave the yes's and maybe's and we'll talk and narrow it down.

Yeh we did that too and i had a lot more girls names! We have chosen Lilly for our girls name and Finley for a boy! Have fun searching hun

That's a great way of doing it PP. :D

If you're really struggling Melbo then it might be an idea to just wait until you've had your scan and stuff. Once you know which wayto look it should make things a bit easier.

'Liam' just popped into my head one evening while I was meditating; it was like he'd named himself. It was very cool. :D

We still can't agree. We haven't even got a short list.

Yeh we did that too and i had a lot more girls names! We have chosen Lilly for our girls name and Finley for a boy! Have fun searching hun

I have a finnley i thought it was uncommon when we picked it , Hes 1 now and a little devil :rofl: . I have a layla :) .
And this one will be either cassie , Scarlett , Corey , Dillon .

Good luck choosing hun , I agree best way to decide is make a massive list you can find loads of naming sites online then narrow down nearer the time . xx .

Do you like Rowan? That's my second choice at the moment for Chicken, you can have it if you want it!!!

Think it's gurgle that have a popularity thing to tell you how popular names are so that helps you avoid one that's too popular x

ooh i like finley, I like finn, but my surname is champion and I'm not sure if finn champion sounds like he's won some kind of competition. I like rowan and husband likes ash, I guess we're big on trees but i think girls names are easier too!

We have NOTHING !!!! and i carnt find any i like at all , this poor baby is staying baby !!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->