Narrowing Names...

cajunbabe

Mama to Miss Lillian!
Reaction score
We are really having trouble and not agreeing on anything.. any help would be appreciated. Just vote yay or nay on each of the names and help us to narrow down the choices.

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9637643

Thanks!

there done thumbs up and down lol :D hope you find your name xx

Great lists!! I love a lot of your names -- but for a lot of them I'm in the minority! I hope you aren't too influenced by the voting if you really like a name, bc some of your names aren't "typical" so I think that's why they aren't receiving top votes. Good luck choosing! You've got so many great ones I think it will be hard!:)

I love the name Graham for a boy and also love the names Reece and Quinn for a girl! Actually those are all on my top baby name list expect I had to take Quinn off when we bought a puppy and he looked just like a Quincy!

This is to see how they fair when other people are reading them. I don't want to name my child something that is totally weird and awkward to everyone else even if I think it is great. We each have our favorites, of course, but the voting is helping. I am very surprised that Logan is so popular!

OMG how many names! Me and my DH already pick the girl name and if its a boy we narrow it down to 5....

That's a really cool list and way of voting.
Don't let us make your decision though, make sure you chose what you prefer, different cultures, countries etc will be more familiar with different names (hope that sounds as I meant it to)
I think Quinn and Rhys are my favourites out of them all though., but you have many beautiful names.

Reid is on my list too - I love it. Ryder is also great and Kaelyn or Annabelle for a girl. So fun thinking about names :)

please noone call thieir kids Reid thats my surname and boy was it hell for me growing up :cry:

Really? I knew a few guys named Reid growing up, I don't think they ever had problems.

i dunno in school people found any way to use it and wasn't from uneducated area lol, plus a reid is a weed beside a pond lol

I love Logan (Logan is my son's name) and I just loved Quinn, first time I heard it...very sweet names on the list.

what cool site and idea!! voting done, hope you find one you love:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->