Nat's Weight Loss Journal!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
So.. I've attempted this far too many times. I'm so sick of being a little chunker, that I've decided today is the day. No more saying I'll do it and giving up mid day. I WILL do this!

My goal weight at the end is 130 pounds. But, I read in the Weight Watchers pamphlet that a lot of people find it easier to go with smaller goals at first. So my first goal is a 10% loss! So that's my first goal here! I'm following the Weight Watchers Flex Plan!

So far all I've had today is a cup of coffee... :rofl: Can't live without my coffee!

I don't have a specific weigh-in day, as we don't have a scale at our place just yet. So until we get one, it more or less just falls whenever we visit my mom or my oh's parents!

Wish me luck! :)

Update:
1st Weigh In (June 3rd) : -5lbs.

So... it's noon now! Still haven't given in to temptation!! :rofl:

:D Hope WW works for you!! It did for me!! The one thing I recomend is working out, even if its just walking, for at least 45minutes a day or every other day! My most successfull time on weight watchers was when I walked 5 days a week for an hour each time! Hope you can find some yummy recipes that you will enjoy :D

I second the walking thing.. my mum lost a ton of weight doing WeightWatchers and going for a walk every night/every second night for 1 hour :) She took the dog.. you could take Grady or go on your own too! Good luck hun :hugs:

Yeah.. Well - since I need fresh fruits/veggies, etc... I'm going to make a point of walking to the grocery store instead of driving. So as we run out of something, go to the store and get it... instead of waiting til the end of the week and doing a big shop! :) And I'll go when the little monkey starts getting FUSSY!! :rofl:
Luckily a No Frills, Wal-Mart and Shoppers are withing a 10 minute walk! :)

Day 2 nearly over, and I've done great! I'm a little hungry, but I'm just drinking water!

Yeah.. Well - since I need fresh fruits/veggies, etc... I'm going to make a point of walking to the grocery store instead of driving. So as we run out of something, go to the store and get it... instead of waiting til the end of the week and doing a big shop! :) And I'll go when the little monkey starts getting FUSSY!! :rofl:
Luckily a No Frills, Wal-Mart and Shoppers are withing a 10 minute walk! :)

Day 2 nearly over, and I've done great! I'm a little hungry, but I'm just drinking water!

Thats not a long enough walk silly! Do a big roundabout to make that 10 minutes an hour!

:rofl: I know that's not a long enough walk. But I'm happy they are close by!
I hate walking in Toronto though. I've seen too many people nearly get hit by cars that are rushing...
We're going out to visit Andrew's parents today at Presquile and we're gonna go for a big walk! :)

So today is day 4.. and although I feel slightly hungry (because since becoming pregnant i ate whatever, whenever without thinking twice about it!), I'm feeling really good about sticking to it!
Still having a bit of trouble putting things together for meals. But last night Andrew
made chicken breasts on the BBQ with a bit of BBQ sauce and we had rice and veggies, and it was yummy!
Haven't done much for exercise yet, but I've been busy trying to get things done! Hoping we'll go for a big walk today, maybe down to the beach and walk along the boardwalk! We'll see!
Went shopping at No Frills yesterday, and found "Smart Ones" the microwave dinners. So I bought a few different varieties as they are on sale... including Strawberry Shortcake!! :happydance: Yuuum! So hopefully those are yummy, and then I'll go buy a whole lot more for the days Grady doesn't want to let me cook! ahah!

I keep having to talk myself out of going near the darn scale too! But it's calling me! But I've only completed 3 days, so I know it won't be accurate... but still. I'm obsessed with scales..

MMmm I like the Smart Ones, mainly bc I'm a pasta fiend!! Their lasagna, rigatoni, and ravioli (it's spinach & cheese) are really yummy!

I just bought a lean cuisine panini to see how it is. They're more $$ though - I think I paid $3.49 for it, but I went to the expensive grocery store.. stilll I guess it's cheaper than buying a panini for lunch.

MMmm I like the Smart Ones, mainly bc I'm a pasta fiend!! Their lasagna, rigatoni, and ravioli (it's spinach & cheese) are really yummy!

I just bought a lean cuisine panini to see how it is. They're more $$ though - I think I paid $3.49 for it, but I went to the expensive grocery store.. stilll I guess it's cheaper than buying a panini for lunch.

If you really like paninis, you should invest in one of the panini grills.. my MIL has one and loves it! cause it can do paninis, or you can take out the plate and use it as a regular grill.

Mmmm...
I just had the yummiest dinner!
A huge plate of shrimp and veggie stirfry! Was sooo delish! And only worked out to be 7 points! :) Yuuum!

So, I've been doing really great with the food aspect. Still haven't done any form of exercise.... Guh! I just got my first AF since Grady and I'm just not in the freaking mood! Surprisingly, I haven't eaten a whole lot and wanted all chocolate. So I guess that's a good thing that despite my usual habit of having my period, and eating everything in sight, I'm sticking to my diet.

Really need to get my arse working out. Or at least going for a walk! It's been really cold and windy the last few days though, so it's not really ideal for a baby...

Well done hun, keep up the good work!

So, I've been doing really great with the food aspect. Still haven't done any form of exercise.... Guh! I just got my first AF since Grady and I'm just not in the freaking mood! Surprisingly, I haven't eaten a whole lot and wanted all chocolate. So I guess that's a good thing that despite my usual habit of having my period, and eating everything in sight, I'm sticking to my diet.

Really need to get my arse working out. Or at least going for a walk! It's been really cold and windy the last few days though, so it's not really ideal for a baby...

I think I might take Elyse for a walk today. It's nice and sunny but still not warm out though, and it's June 2.. wtf.

So! I weighed in today! And I'm down 5 pounds! In less than a week! :)
:happydance:
I'm so happy!

So I thought I'd put on my different goals!

Goal #1 : Lose 10% of body weight! (Would like to lose by July 1st)
Goal #2 : Lose an additional 20 pounds! (Would like to lose by my 23rd Birthday! Sept 12th!)
Goal #3 : Get my BMI to under 30! (That means another 10 pounds! Would like to reach this goal by October 31st!)

Haven't figured out my other goals just yet... We'll see what I decide as I start accomplishing the first 3! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->