natural ways to bring on ov sooner

rayxxx123

Reaction score
does anyone know any ways? i oved once since my mc in febuary (missed that eggy tho oh was away) and have just got onto my second cycle after a 50 day one :/ which im pretty sure i didnt ovulate as with both times its happend this year i had a pos opk for two days and tons of ewcm...and none of those on my 50 day cycle!! grrr. so it always pretty obvious wen i do im jus kinda worried now wether this is going to be a regular thing!! iv always had 35-40 cycles (last year they stopped for abit due to medical condition but thats sorted now) and oved quite late so how can i bring it forward? there must b a way! id love to have 28 day cycles its sooo not fair! im even tempted to buy clomid online lol xxx

what about soy? anyone recommend that? im scared as dont wanna mess up my hormones even more. the only new thing i took last cycle was cod liver and epo im wondering wether thay screwed ovulation. such a worrier ! sorry for all my blabberin on x

I'm taking vitex this mth. It's meant to regulate your cycle mine are not crazy irregular between 28-34 days but I'm pretty sure the mths I'm having a 34 day cycle I'm not ovulating :-/ I haven't had ewcm pretty much all year :( not sure what's going on with my body but I'm hoping the vitex works, google it and see what you think :)

ohhh thank u! looks good i may give it a go. wat do u think of soy isoflavones? im a bit wary to try as ive read they can mess up ur cycles even more xxx so upsetting when u dont ov isnt it u just dont even hav a chance!

I've never tried the soy so I'm not sure about that but also heard mixed reviews on it.

yeah i mite b brave an giv it a go next month. good luck hun xx

I am going to give the soy a try this month, right now I am taking provera, I am on day 6 so I have 4 more days to go until I am done with it then as soon as af shows up I plan on taking the soy on cd 2 through 6, I have very irregular cycles so hopefully the soy does the trick I will let u know how it goes

ooohh that would be great thank u! i was gunna leave it a month to see if i ov on my own an if not then defo goin all out on soy etc! good luck hope it gets u a bfp xx

Maca brought my O on 5 days earlier. I have heard soy iso works as well. I like the maca because it is a super food and regulates my hormones naturally. This is my first cycle using it consistently (CD8 to CD16) and I used pressed and softcups so I am hoping we caught the egg. If i get my period I will do it from CD1 to CD16 next time. Good luck!!

I have no info to help with, but definitely watching this post! I havent had a period in more than a year and before that my cycles were between 35 and 50 days and I'm absolutely devastated that now OH and I are trying for a baby, I don't seem to be ovulating at all...will post if i try anything and if i get any results :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->