Naughties by Nature

nope, nothing happening here.

off out today for a girly day, going to treat myself to a shandy or something. d-day tomorrow but i doubt she will come on time!

aww, thanks for the invite Beth, am off that day, so will see what DH is upto :flower:
if u text me the details when you are sorted xx

Well I don't normally do this but:

:yipee::yipee::happydance::happydance:I OFFICIALLY HIT 2ND TRI TOMORROW:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee:

if pip comes on due date (which she won't) I am 1 third of the way through :D

Night shifts, unfortunately, are definately the way forward too I have decided, have got more sleep in the last 2 days than I have had all week

Samzi I hope LO makes an appearance soon :D

Hope Zara is picking up Blondie

Can't believe u are back at work already Caitlenc, hows it going?

well today is the day :yipee: no sighn of anything yet, but the day has only just started really.

can you ladies who were overdue remind me how over you went, as to give me a bit of hope if shes a no show today? :hugs:

:happydance::happydance: happy due date hun, come on little one we need more babies.

i went 5 days over due by hospital dates, but he came bang on my date by ovulation.

well looks like AF is coming to town, hope she is kind to me.

hi everyone.

sorry i've not been on much but i've been having a lot of trouble with Leo. he has colic and doesn't sleep apart from in the pram, car and lay on my chest. i'm so tired as i can't sleep properly when he is with me because i'm scared of something happening to him.

Blondie - hope Zara is feeling better.

Caitlen - Leo is nowhere near sleeping through. he wakes hourly for feeds and won't sleep in his moses basket. don't think you are doing too badly, 10 hours with only 1 feed is good going.

Beth - yay for the kittens. glad Callum enjoyed his swimming, bet he looked really cute.

mum2be - contrats on 2nd tri, the time will fly now!

Samzi - i went three days over (by scan) and 1 day early by my dates.

sorry if i missed anyone.

i'm just going to take Leo for a car ride to get some quiet time.

still no sign of anything happening here. just hope she comes before friday, as i have the mw again then if not. dont fancy going over a few days late, even though its not upto me, but rather than when bubs wants to make an appearance!

Samzi - I had an induction at 12 days over with Freya... the 12 Loooooongest days of my life!

Flower - Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. :hugs: It's so hard, isn't it? Everything seems so much harder when you're not sleeping well yourself. I really hope things get better for you really soon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

how you doing samzi?

blondie how is zara? any better after a few days on antibiotics?

hope you all had a nice valentines day. no cards for me :cry: but the dogs had some valentines day loving so puppies look like they will be on the cards.

still here and still waiting!

hope it isn't too long now Samzi, well, I'm going to have to rearrange my 16 week appt cos have got in the afternoon after a night shift, after this set (and the fact I set my alarm clock wrong) there is no way I will make it up to the hospital :dohh:...
... have slept better than I slept in weeks for the last 4 days, am hoping that this doesn't mean that LO is going to be nocturnal...

AFM Dh hand delivered roses and chocolate into work on Saturday, so I got them when I arrived :cloud9: (I cannot remember the last time he got me flowers... is it so wrong that my thoughts went to how lovely to what has he done????? :haha:

hi ladies

samzi - i went on 41 weeks, hopefully it won't be long for you

our ttc is off the cards this month :( long story

zara starting to improve at last, took her back to docs today and we are being referred to paediatrics for further investigation. an ultrasound once this clears up and then dye and kidney tests when she is 6 months old and once we have finished this course of antibiotics and got a clear urine test she will be on low dose antibiotics every day for 6 months as a precaution until more tests come back clear. zara seems happier though but she is sleeping a lot at the moment. just glad we got a diagnosis and i am gradually seeing my happy baby returning :)

glad Zara is improving slowly, it is goof that they are being cautious, hope it turns out to be something and nothing though for you :hugs:

hey girls.

i was looking through old photo albums on sun for cake ideas for callums naming ceremony and spotted my christening photos, i was shocked how simular we look.
what do you think?

Attachments

• baby_beth_2.jpg
    baby_beth_2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • baby_beth_3.jpg
    baby_beth_3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
oh wow, that is tooo cute Beth

I'm on :cloud9:
had an impromptu midwife appt this afternoon and all is good, infact better than good, :D
I am growing a little show off by all accounts :haha:

Wow Beth - that is amazing, it could be the same baby in both photos :)

:dohh::dohh:
they are both me blondie, i couldnt find one of callum pulling his face where he really looks like me in the first one, so thought you could look at the one in my avtar.

:dohh:

Sorry Beth - having a blondie moment :haha: You were a cute baby and there is definitely a similarity :)

hi girls.

well callum has a half brother, he was born yest, his mum is still in hspital so i dont know all the details yet, im sure she will fill me in when she gets out.
his other half brother is due in may (im gonna be her birth partner )

i ve spoken with his dad (the donor) and he is happy to help me again in sept so its all systems go for ttc in sept, im excited. will be great for callum to have someone to play with, i dont want him playing with anyone on the estate, its not the best tbh.

we are ging swimming again tonight, mum has bought him a wet suit t help keep him warm and it helps him to float too. hope he likes it. he is a bit grumpy today, think he might be getting my cold.

hope your all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->