Nausea getting better at 7 weeks

mentormel

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks today. For the last week I've had the urge to gag almost non-stop. Well tonight it's a little better and it worries me. I had a mmc at 6 1/2 weeks before my other two kids were born and it's always in the back of my head that it could happen again.

Hi hon
Completely understandable to be worried. Ibe had 3 past Misscariges. 6 weeks 5 weeks and 11 weeks so every time I'm pregnant i always worry and get real anxious.

Symptoms do come and go tho.
I had bad nesusa really supper early on at 5 weeks then at 6 weeks it just vanished. Even my boobs were less tender.
But a few days later my boob tenderness was back but the sickness did not come back again until I was 8 weeks.
Then it went away again and then returned with vengeance at 11 weeks right up until week 16.

But now almost 32 weeks and the first trimester nausea is back again.

I know it's easier said then done and I was putting posts up so similar to yours when I was in early pregnancy and everyone said that symptoms do come and go and then come back and go again.
Or they can just go and everything still be ok.
I only had one week of feeling very sick with dd1 from 7 to 8 weeks and that was it. She is now a very head strong 16 year old.

I also found with my Misscariges I had all the symptoms under the sun but it still ended in Misscarige.
Good luck hon.
Maybe u cud book a privet reassurance scan? They normoly do them from 6 weeks onwards. I had 2 one at 7 and one at 9 weeks and they were well worth it.
Good luck hon. I'm sure ure symptoms will be back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->