nausea is kicking my butt

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
i started with ms at 6 weeks on the dot, and now at 8 weeks (almost) the last three days have been miserable!!! geesh! and it lasts all day regardless of what i eat or when i eat it. i wish that i WOULD throw up because then i might feel better.....but nope. i'll sit on the toilet with my head hanging in the garbage can and my stomach just laughs at me...

it's quite all consuming too, i'm at work and all i can think about is how nice it would be to yak, or lay down...or lay down and yak....or yak while laying down :wacko:

come on 12 weeks!!! i'm ready for this part to be over!!

Some people suffer MS all the way through, fingers crossed u dont though xx

kerrie, if i lay down will you just kick me?? :dohh:
i really hope it doesn't last all the way through! i'm really hopeful that it will get better when i start my 2nd tri!!

I sooooo feel your pain!!!! My ms started at 5w3d and has been going strong every since. I am 7w2d today!!! Fingers crossed for both that things will get better, soon!!

hope it gets better for u hun and can you hope for me too, i feel the same way. have been sick once but since then i just urge over n over with my head over the loo, even if iv managed to get some food down me im still not sick just the nausea and urging just gets worse .x.

it does get easier mine started at exactly 6 weeks but started easing off at 10 weeks :)

hopeforamirac--i love you. thanks for the positive thought! my hcg was super high, so i'm hoping it will start to get better after 10 weeks! that would be amazing!

Hey my ms started at 5wks on the dot i too had the feeling all day long, week after started actualli being sick, doesnt relieve it at all. Have u tried Sea bands? they work 4 me. Take the sick feeling away, dont stop me actuali bein sick 1st thing because we need 2 b 2 get the bad stuff out our bodies but they stop the constant feeling. im just sick 1st thing now n when im reali reali hungry, or if a smell turns my stomach x x

With my son, I had it from 4 weeks to about 14 weeks...then, it tappered off ;-)

I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you!!!

thanks gemma, i'll have to try them!!

Like you all i feel sick sick sick all day every day.i feel worse when i talk!! Can not wait when we suppose to feel GREAT in the 2nd tri.

aww a.j i feel your pain hun! Mine started week 6 and eased in week 13.....altho only in the past week (week 15) do i feel myself again!!

it does get better, honest!

a suggestion that can help sometimes: orange-orange vitamin water. i have pretty severe nausea all day and water is a no-go. orange-orange is easy to hold down, nice and subtle flavor and it's LOADED with vitamin c and folic acid... super good for pregnancy.

i conceived previously (non-viable pregnancy) and had hyperemesis. i could not eat or drink ANYTHING without throwing it up, not even ice cubes on the tongue. but i could drink orange-orange.

Mine started about 7 weeks, started easing off last week but I've had a slight resurgence over the past couple of days! I have been sick about 10 times (once quite unglamourously into the bath...nearest receptacle!) and feel better after. I also don't feel sick if I'm nibbling something or drinking lemonade. Hope it eases for you soon hun xxx

I have had morning sickness from just before 6 weeks and although it's not as bad I still have it now :( I really thought I was over the worst until my breakfast this morning decided it didn't want to stay down!!

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for all of us :)

Mine started a little earlier than yours but was the same wanting to yak all day but not actually ever being sick. It felt never ending but luckily it started easing about 9 weeks ish and is now completely gone.

x

its kicking my butt today too. I wish i would just yak up but can't. Stupid nausea!!

Kicking my butt again today!!! Threw up this morning but still feeling the nausea!!! Ughhhhh, this sucks!!!

yep its not all sweetness and light this first trimester!i have been physically sick since 7 weeks,no let up yet unfortunately.fingers crossed for us all.x

I had morning sickness for about 4 weeks..it would last all day...At the worst times I was actually throwing up all day which was vile...I am now at 11 3 and have started feeling much better recently..

Things to try:
1) Dry crackers about 20 mins before you get up.
2) Ginger biscuits or ginger tea
3) Sea sickness bands
4) 6 small meals a day...and I do mean small meals.. eg yoghurt or slice of toast for breakfast followed by fruit at 11ish, soup or sandwich for lunch followed by some fruit..that sort of thing..
5)Lemonade
6) Pineapple - the thing that made the biggest difference to me.

I hope you start to feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->