Nearly 33 and chasing my BFP

Twag

Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3
Reaction score
So as the title says I am 32 33 in April and chasing my BFP for #1

We have been TTC for 6 months now (7 if you include 1 month NTNP) our 1st full cycle TTC we had a chemical and nothing since even though our timing has been perfect :shrug:

So basically I have a lot of lovely BnB lady friends but they are now all preggo (I seem to be a good luck charm!)
The other ladies I made friends with in TTC have gone AWOL so basically I am looking for a TTC buddy that I can go through the ups and downs of TTC with?

Anyone out there who is in the same situation?

8dpo expecting AF 8th March (if my cycle sticks to it's 15 day LP that is :wacko:)

ANYONE??

:flower:

Well our cycles are not close but who cares lol I need TTC buddies also. I am 27 and TTC # 3 this is my first month so who knows what will happen. If you dont mind me asking how long are your cycles?

:hi: hi
Well depends my LP seems to be 15 days now so I seem to have 2 different O days cd12 or cd15 this cycle is a cd15 cycle so it will be a 30 day cycle :thumbup:

What about you?

My cycles have been getting progressively longer the last few months, I have always had regular 28 day cycles and they have gone to around 30 days last cycle. So I am expecting to O around CD 17.

Not long then are you doing anything extra this cycle? How long have you been ttc#3?

No not doing anything special just starting the baby dance tonight and every other day until CD18 and see if that does it. This is my first month actually TTC every other month we have been using the pullout "method" as our from of birth control and I didnt get pregnant. My other two children are from a previous marriage so I am excited for this one to happen! Are you doing anything special?

Well I am 9dpo now so waiting for AF to arrive which should be next Friday we only managed the one BD the day before O this cycle so not holding out much hope :wacko:

All it takes is one time so you never know. Hopefully this is your month.

So 2 stark white BFNs and little brown cm when wiped the :witch: is going to show

Onto cycle 7 by the end of the week I guess - onward & upward

Just a little miffed how you can get timing spot on for 5 months and nothing :( :grr:

So 2 stark white BFNs and little brown cm when wiped the :witch: is going to show

Onto cycle 7 by the end of the week I guess - onward & upward

Just a little miffed how you can get timing spot on for 5 months and nothing :( :grr:

Well you know what they say, you arent technically out until the :witch: actually shows. I cant really say I know what you mean about it taking so long to conceive yet bc this is only my first month but I can only imagine how frustrating it is. Try to keep your stress level down, if you have a regular period then chances are you are ovulating. Sometimes it takes couples up to one year before they conceive. Fingers crossed for you.

Aw shucks! Darn that witch. Oh well onto the next cycle.

HeyTwag,

I know your frustration all to well been trying for over a Yr1/2 so don't give up just yet!!
I had one MC in Oct. that was our closest and we BD the day of O!!!

Just saying everyone surges differently!! :shrug:

Hello Twag! :hi: You have a new stalker :flasher::bunny:

I remember you from my short stint in the 30's thread (everyone just seemed too advanced for me to keep up). Anyway, just wanted to wish you good luck and lots of baby dust on your journey to #1!

A little about me - I will be 33 in August (Man! Where did the time go?!), we are TTC #1 and this is our 3rd cycle (waiting to OV right now, FX'd).

Sorry to hear AF got you :hugs:

Hi Lily tame I remember I had thought I hadn't seen you around for a while :hi:

Nice to have someone same age heading towards ttc#1 to go through it all with :hugs:

AF did find me & thing is last 2 cycles LP was 15 days and AF was so painful & heavy this cycle she came on time so back to 12 day LP and she is like she used to me light to medium and no pains - so wondering if the last 2 cycles were maybe early losses but I didn't test so would never know :shrug: pointless wondering or worrying about it now I guess!
However I do think that I am going to start testing if I pass the 11/12dpo stage just to check as it could be important to take to the gp with me if it is happening :thumbup:

GL Lilly for this cycle I am going to come stalk your journal :ninja:

Hi Twag,

I'd like to join you too. I remember you from the Jan and Feb threads. I got my AF on March 6th but was due on the 8th so it came 2 days early. i'm going on my 5th cycle trying to conceive and i'm 35 years old. I bought the ferlitilty monitor and used it for the first time last month. I got the peak but not then I also got AF. It just feels like it's just never going to happen now. I'm trying to keep a stiff upper lip and go to the doctor.

lamago

Hi Lamago I have joined another thread called from TTC to 1st diaper 30 & over ttc #1 buddies
It is great come join :thumbup:

Hey girls. Im nearly 32 and chasing my second bubby. Weve been trying 6 months and have had 2 miscarriages this year :cry: hope I can join ya'll

Baby.Love how is it going? 2dpo I see do u think u are in with a good chance?

Thank u sis4us I know technically 6 cycles isn't that much I am feeling better now :flower:

Mrs A so sorry to hear about you mc that is harsh I had an early loss (chemical but I hate that term) cycle 1 but I am sure that is nothing compared to a mc :hugs: is that your little boy in the avatar? He is a cutie :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->