Nearly 33 and chasing my BFP

Baby.Love how is it going? 2dpo I see do u think u are in with a good chance?

Thank u sis4us I know technically 6 cycles isn't that much I am feeling better now :flower:

Mrs A so sorry to hear about you mc that is harsh I had an early loss (chemical but I hate that term) cycle 1 but I am sure that is nothing compared to a mc :hugs: is that your little boy in the avatar? He is a cutie :flower:

Hi there. I dont think I have a good chance this month only because I dont think we :sex: enough. According to the app on my phone I ovulated on CD 17 well we only did the BD on CD 11 and CD 13 so I am thinking maybe we did it to early. What do you think? How are things going for you?

Do you temp? D you trust what the app said for your O date? They say sperm can live in good environment for 5 days so you may be in with a chance :shrug:

Cd8 here waiting for fertile cm which should come in a day or two but not due to O until between cd12 to cd15 so just a whole lot of waiting lol

:hugs:

Do you temp? D you trust what the app said for your O date? They say sperm can live in good environment for 5 days so you may be in with a chance :shrug:

Cd8 here waiting for fertile cm which should come in a day or two but not due to O until between cd12 to cd15 so just a whole lot of waiting lol

:hugs:

No I dont temp and I dont use the OPK's I was just winging it. I trust what the app says because I have been using it to track my cycles for over a year now so I pretty much know the time frame when I should be ovulating. I might have even ovulated a couple days before and if I did that would be great because then I would stand more of a chance. I know I did for sure though because I have the sore breasts I normally get after O. I hate the waiting game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->