Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

Kylarsmom;

I took a look at your tests, I'm hoping this is your BFP, any more news yet?

ugh idk new bride. test looked the exact same today. my urine was a little more diluted today than normal bc i got up in the night twice to pee. but still . and im really afraid its the antibody line or an evap. even though they arent that common on FRERs, it is possible. The only thing that confuses me is my temps are still really really high today. I just dont know what to think anymore. I just want an answer.

Hi everyone

Kylarsmom - that sounds like it would be driving you mad. Let's hope it turns into a lovely clear BFP soon!

I tested again this morning, another BFN. Feeling strangely positive though, normally I would be going crazy by now. AF is due tomorrow so lets see what happens. I think maybe the maca is helping me to feel less stressed, because I don't feel any PMS symptoms either and normally the day before AF comes I get really emotional (or crazy, or both!)

Come on those BFPs!! xxx

Hello ladies! You guys arent very talkative lately!! Anymore BFP's?!? My temps are still high today!!! So im testing again in the morning! Af is due today!

AF got me today

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cry:

sorry not been on such much last few days, work been really busy and am out later this evening at a concert

am gonna treat myself with a couple of drinks though

How are you, Kylarsmom - any more signs or clearer BFP? Am rooting for you!! xx

So sorry about the witch Leeze!!

Well, I am getting mega hot flashes, AND last night I started crying b/c I missed my son. (FYI, he was only in the next room sleeping, and I spend all day everyday with him..) LOL. But those could be PMS things too. But I didnt test this morning . Will be testing tomorrow though!

hiya i have 2 days until my af is meant to be due and my temps gone really high is this a sign of pregnancy or just af is due? i dont feel anywhere near preg ;-( and all tests are neg now ;-( is any1 else testing soon? x

hiya i have 2 days until my af is meant to be due and my temps gone really high is this a sign of pregnancy or just af is due? i dont feel anywhere near preg ;-( and all tests are neg now ;-( is any1 else testing soon? x

ya its a good sign if your temps go up, but they are supposed to STAY up... Mine have been up for 3 days so im PRAYing they are still up tomorrow! Im testing again tomorrow! Good luck to you! When are you testing>

i will probably end up testing tommorrow aswell lol i think that you are as you had a faint positive didnt u? x

I'm out. temps went way down, BFNs, and blood when i wiped. Im pretty depressed but i'll get over it in a day or two. the thing that gets me is how can i have so many symptoms and such great temps and then BAM.. it makes me not want to trust my own body and next month i wont be able to read anything into it. GAH Mother nature sucks. Good luck to everyone else though

So Sorry Kylarsmom!! Hope November is our month!! hopefully we'll get our :bfp: by Christmas :)

:dust:

im on cd26 and ive lost loads of discharge and i never have done before so somethings worked but i think its a sign of af am i right does any1 know with me not losing this before im unsure thanks x
so sorry kylarsmom maybe next month u will get a bfp ;-) x

I'm out. temps went way down, BFNs, and blood when i wiped. Im pretty depressed but i'll get over it in a day or two. the thing that gets me is how can i have so many symptoms and such great temps and then BAM.. it makes me not want to trust my own body and next month i wont be able to read anything into it. GAH Mother nature sucks. Good luck to everyone else though

sorry to hear that, Kylarsmom. It's so frustrating, isn't it? I felt really sad yesterday but am feeling ok today. have been on a mission this morning to get lots of things to help with next month! I bought a CBFM on amazon, got some evening primrose oil, flaxseed oil, more maca, more pregnacare vitamins, more pre-seed, some cough medicine with guaifenesin in it and lots of grapefruit juice! I will not be defeated!!

How's everyone else, any more BFPs? xx

Hi ladies, would you mind if I joined you? I'm on CD 5 (I think) and my husband and I have been trying for 6 months. I've been diagnosed with endometriosis, but I'm still hoping! I'm finally making a doctors appt tomorrow. I have two very close friends that both just announced they are expecting-without trying at all! Even though it shouldn't have that made me sad, it made me realize I need some support! I'm charting this month everything there is to chart!

I have a question...did you guys count day 1 as the first day you saw spotting or the first day of full flow? Sorry if that's a dumb question! :flower:

Hi Matila

Most of us from this thread have now moved over into the 2WW thread - "Thanksgiving Testing Group" started by Kylarsmom - come and join us over there

I think CD1 is the first day of full flow but I tend to get full flow straight away with mine so am not sure! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->