Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

Hello ladies! Im due AF today or tommorrow so if its not come I am also testing on Tuesday. I was very very sick yesterday so im either pregnant or PMS is much worse this month. I dont feel like AF is coming though, and my bbs are just throbbing so im hoping to be preggers. Crossing my fingers to get some of the luck!

BAH! Not more than an hour after I was on here I got the horrible AF cramps. I now know its coming tonight yet or tommorrow:( I hate PMS my symptoms start after O and are very severe til AF. Tricks me so often. I dont know how im going to handle getting my AF this month...I was so sure:(

Hi Everyone! I'm freaking out right now cause I got a :bfp:!! I can't believe it. It's actually a really good one the line is obvious even though its not a really dark line. I used an equate test +/- one.
I have four more test so I will keep testing the next few days to make sure nothing changes.
The picture is really bad I can't seem to focus it good enough. I'll keep trying though, if you guys have anytips on how to get a good pic let me know.
I'm wishing everyone else the best!

CONGRADULATIONS....so pleased for you......looking at other threads This seems to be one of the luckyest threads....
here's hoping we gets some more :bfp: on here..
( GOOD LUCK everyone else...)

:dust:Wahoo!!!!!:dust:

Congratulations to my fellow BFP's. I've had a week to let it settle in and I feel fab! My hubbie is cooing around me already, really pampering me.

I did notice, almost straight away that I have stretch marks appearing on my tummy and my jeans feel uncomfortable. I've put them away and got all of my leggings out. I treated myself to some jumper dresses this week so that I can keep on trend and be comfortable (without it looking like I'm keeping a big secret!!)

I had a missed mc Jan 2009 and I had terrible hyperemesis during that pregnancy. I was very poorly and spent most of my time in triage on a drip. This is why its taken a while to settle in. The chances of me getting it again are 50/50 apparently but it took a while for me to be prepared to try for this baby.... because ultimately it ended in mc :cry:

Sorry didn't want to make the thread sad, just wanted to get it out there.

I'm willing you guys to get more BFP's x x

Hi ladies!!!

Still no sign of the :witch: but it feels like she's coming, cause i feel 'wet' (TMI) like if she's come but when i look it's just watery CM :/ could this be a sign of late implantation maybe? i just hope she stays away so i can test again :)

:dust:

Update: i just went to the bathroom thought AF was here but when i wiped it was a pinkish colour lasted just a few wipes, hope this isn't the :witch: :(

Cherry, Im feeling the same.. I feel like AF is coming =( I hope for our sakes she stays far far away!!!

kylarsmom and nypage1981 just poped on to wish you luck for your :test: tomorrow,,
cherrylicious,, hope the :witch: stays away so you can test again,,
leeze,,good luck for you too.. when are you testing,,?

:dust::dust: to you all....

Well ladies, still no witch and my temps sky rocketed today! I tested, and i THHHINK i see the faintest of lines. But i may have line eye. Still feeling crampy but not as bad as yesterday. Will be testing again in the morning! Good luck everyone else!

Hi girls!

Just to let you all know the :witch: got me :( hopefully i get my :bfp: by Christmas :)

Kylarsmom - Good Luck on testing again :)

Good luck everyone :) :dust:

New bride, i put some pics in the testing section-- gl though bc i cant really even see the line in the pics... =(

Oh no cherry, so sorry to hear that! Good luck next month and I hope to be seeing your BFP next month!

hiya every1 cd 24 for me wooop not long now and i can test ;-) i phoned my gyn as i go dry wen we bed and was told that u can use ky jelly does any1 know if thats ok to use? thanks
CONGRATS on the BFPS!! ;-) all the best x

Helloeveryone and Swepa- Thanks so much for the good luck wishes, they are so sweet!

I was due for AF 24, 25, or 26 i guess today. Nothing yet but im not going to test because I do have AF cramps a little. Well, they were really bad sunday, but not monday, and only very light ache today. So who really knows but I dont feel preggers. Hopefully next month, now, I want my AF to come now so I can move on already!!!

Kylarsmom- good luck! Hope its bfp!

Well ladies, still no witch and my temps sky rocketed today! I tested, and i THHHINK i see the faintest of lines. But i may have line eye. Still feeling crampy but not as bad as yesterday. Will be testing again in the morning! Good luck everyone else!

Ooh - fingers crossed Kylarsmom - sounds promising!

Sorry to hear the witch got you, Cherry. I hope next month is your lucky month!

I tested today and yesterday and both came back a definite BFN. I know it might still be too early but I'm preparing myself for the worse just in case. Not feeling any kind of symptoms either. :growlmad:

Good luck to everyone who's testing in the next few days. I will probably test again tomorrow (and Thursday) - just in case - as I'm keeping that little bit of hope going that this might still be my lucky month!! xx

Good to hear from you Leeze, I feel like it's been awhile! SOrry about the BFN's. They suck! Hope that they turn into BFP's real soon though!!

WOOP WOOOP !! good luck KYLARS mum I so WISH u get a BFP keep us informed!!! i bet it is ;-) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->