Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

you can use them , they say they pick up HCG as well, check out this website.. peeonastick.com they have a section all about using OPKs as HPTs! Good luck!

Congrats helloeveryone!!! I'm impressed 2/3 :bfp: tooo bad it was not 3/3 :(

Oh, swepakepa, so sorry you were not the one that started us off with our 3/3 BFP :(

I hope you ladies have a great nine months and have healthy babies.

My plan is to test sat, but I might wait till tuesday since that's my AF day, well actually AF could be sunday, but either way, I jsut really want to be far enough along that there is a chance for aBFP...but I am the no will power queen so who knows...

Have a great four day weekend Kylarsmom. Hope it's relaxing. Mine last weekend was great I wish I could have more of them.

:bfn: for me today, but will be testing again on Sunday morning which is when my period is due....:dust:

Thanks for all your kind replies,hope this is a lucky thread and we go on to get lots more :bfp: i will be keeping a eye on you guys.....
good luck for any weekend testers......

any updates guys?? cant wait til testing day here, this weekend is killing me i just want to test test test!

Hello ladies! I had a wonderful day, my OH took the day off and we took my daughter to do a lotta stuff today. She was off from school. I didnt think about procreating for like, a whole day! lol.

Back to it now. I didnt test with my OPK;s. Quite frankly im too afraid of the negative strip. Its like rejection. I have verrrrry sore nipples and i'd say that is my only strange symptom. They are so sore if you've been in other threads ive already said this in- i wanted to ice them tonight. I actually had my OH google- how to relieve burning nipples. haha. I dont believe its enough to convince me im preggers though.....oh well. On to another month! I love trying though and will send a lot of baby dust to all of you ladies. I look forward to the updates....Im due for AF on sunday or monday so will surely let you all know!

Oh and Swepakepa- what CD are you? I will look for you in another thread for the next month I think!

Hi everyone

I felt a little bit dizzy yesterday in the shops so I'm hoping this might have been a sign! Still a bit early for symptoms though, I guess. Finding it really hard now. Want to know!!!! Planning to have nice weekend with my OH - maybe go theatre or some art galleries or something. Anything to try keep my mind off it! Probably will test on Monday, which will be a bit early but I think that's about the longest I can wait! Hoping to see some more of those lovely BFPs ladies. Keep them coming!!! xx

Hi Girls!

Thought AF was here this morning, had AF like cramps but it went away when i got out of bed still no sign of her or her cramps, hope she stays away and i get a :bfp: on Sunday/ Monday morning :)

Good Luck Ladies!

:dust:

nypage, i have also considered taking an opk for an idea of what i'd get on and hpt... TOO SCARED!! lol
Sounds promising Leeze!! I havent had any symptoms like dizzyness or anything yet!! I am pretty sure you will get a BFP soon!!

Hi Everyone! I'm freaking out right now cause I got a :bfp:!! I can't believe it. It's actually a really good one the line is obvious even though its not a really dark line. I used an equate test +/- one.
I have four more test so I will keep testing the next few days to make sure nothing changes.
The picture is really bad I can't seem to focus it good enough. I'll keep trying though, if you guys have anytips on how to get a good pic let me know.
I'm wishing everyone else the best!

Attachments

• PA241013.jpg
    PA241013.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
when r u testing again cherry?

I tested again this morning but :bfn: AF cramps come and go but still no sign, i shall have to wait and see, if she doesn't appear by next week i will test again! *Fingers Crossed*

:dust:

Hi Everyone! I'm freaking out right now cause I got a :bfp:!! I can't believe it. It's actually a really good one the line is obvious even though its not a really dark line. I used an equate test +/- one.
I have four more test so I will keep testing the next few days to make sure nothing changes.
The picture is really bad I can't seem to focus it good enough. I'll keep trying though, if you guys have anytips on how to get a good pic let me know.
I'm wishing everyone else the best!

WOW!!

That's really wonderful news! Am so pleased for you butterfly! What wonderful and exciting times ahead!

Cherry, I hope you get that BFP in the next couple of days. It's not over yet!!

Kylarsmom - I'm in the same boat as you, can't bring myself to test yet. Am thinking of doing it tomorrow morning but not sure it's a good omen to do it on a Monday morning! No more possible symptoms yet. Am trying to prepare for the worse, as I was so excited and sure last month and then it was BFN.

Fingers crossed for more BFPs for this thread!! A very lucky thread so far!! Apparently men's sperm are stronger as the weather gets colder - I wonder if this is making a difference already! It's cold in the UK now anyway!! :haha:

REALLY Leeze? I did not know that about sperm being stronger in the colder weather! That is very interesting! I bet it IS making a difference!! As for me, testing Tuesday morning!! Let me know if you test tomorrow, or we could be testing buddies and test together Tuesday morning! I have another friend testing Tues morn with me! Maybe it will be a good day for us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->