Need a buddy!

Ok Ashley I have you on both now! :)

I don't have much on instagram it's new for me... U think we should delete this thread so people from web can't access our stuff?

We can if you want, but I'm not really worried about it. Anyone can follow me on Pinterest if they want & probably nobody is going to try and add us on other stuff

I'm pretty sure I got y'all now on instagram and pinterest

Yes ma'am you do! Yay! Yeah my stuff on both is pretty boring...

Yeah your prob right I just kept thinking when I searched topics on the web this is how I found this site.

Haha all my stuff is boring too.

Have you guys thought about any baby names yet?

Oh yes!! Emma Danielle for first girl! And for some reason, the ONLY name Daniel had EVER been interested in, girl or boy, is Alaska....soooo if we are lucky enough to have 2 girls, Alaska will be incorporated into the 2nds name.
As for boys, I love Micah and Noah! And Elijah...I seem to go for biblical names lol. And seeing as both our families are predominantly male, I will need a lot more names than those!

Those are cute names! For a girl I was thinking about Brynn, Aubrey, Bristol or Hadley. For some reason I love Hadley, but every time I say the name nobody else likes it. For a boy, either Bryce or Brody.

Girl my DH has 11 sisters! And he is the only boy! And so far I have 3 nephews from them and 1 niece, and we have 2 boys.

Harper for girl and I'm thinking Beckett for boy don't know just thinking about it the name that goes with them will be family names in which I haven't decided

Hadley is cute though! I really like Brynn, that is so pretty!
I'm partial to Brody bc it's my fur baby's name lol.
ohh I forgot Gabriel!!
You have no idea how much hope you just gave me....Daniel is one of 7, only one female out of them. My mother, the only female of 9. My dad from 3, only one female. I've always despaired I won't have a girl!!

Love hadleigh... That's very popular here at least I know a few people who have named there children that! I love that name! And your too Amanda:)

ohh I forgot Gabriel!!
You have no idea how much hope you just gave me....Daniel is one of 7, only one female out of them. My mother, the only female of 9. My dad from 3, only one female. I've always despaired I won't have a girl!!

I was the first girl on my dads side for like 3 generations.. Trust me it can happen ha ha

Harper for girl and I'm thinking Beckett for boy don't know just thinking about it the name that goes with them will be family names in which I haven't decided

Ohhh Beckett is great! And Harper is pretty! Y'all have come up with such unique names!! I have always been a fan of the old-style names for some reason. Alaska is pushing it for me, but Daniel LOVES it after seeing a girl on TV with that name...

ohh I forgot Gabriel!!

I was the first girl on my dads side for like 3 generations.. Trust me it can happen ha ha

Omg I bet you were quite well loved lol!

Ohhh Beckett is great! And Harper is pretty! Y'all have come up with such unique names!! I have always been a fan of the old-style names for some reason. Alaska is pushing it for me, but Daniel LOVES it after seeing a girl on TV with that name...

My hubby likes plain names I just like different! I have a very very common name and had like 3 Ashley's in class with me, friends, coworkers and I hate it bc you never know who people are talking to

ohh I forgot Gabriel!!

Omg I bet you were quite well loved lol!
O yeah very spoiled especially from my grandmother she's still spoiling me lol!

Those are cute names! I have Harper on my maybe list!

Something I want to do for the gender reveal is this (and I haven't told very many people because I don't want anyone I know here to get a BFP before me and steal my idea, but you're more than welcome to haha) I want to go into my ultrasound and instead of the tech telling me if it's a girl or a boy, write it down on a paper instead and seal it in an envelope. Then, I want to decorate a cardboard box and take it with the envelope to a party store and have the worker there look at the paper without telling me, and without me looking, fill the box with either blue helium balloons for a boy or pink for a girl, then take the box to a place with pretty scenery and hire a photographer to take pics of us opening the box (I would let my kids open it). Can you to I've put a little thought into this?!

I was lucky enough to be a generation behind on my name! The only other Amandas I know are 30-40-ish. IF (big if) I end up with 3 girls, she will be named Victoria. Only bc Victoria Alaska is a mouthful...

That's the cutesy idea, Chelsea !!! I've never heard if that! My brother had a gender reveal with the cake, it was exciting. But the BALLOONS! You're going to have so much fun!!

Lol I put the wrong name in there lol sorry! I changed it though, my bad! ::facepalm::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->