Need a buddy!

Oh and I was going to ask, do you guys have Facebook?

I do not have Facebook :nope: caused some problems for me and dh a few years back! I have instagram and twitter and Pinterest! That's really the only reason I got twitter was to sign up for Pinterest!

I do not have Facebook :nope: caused some problems for me and dh a few years back! I have instagram and twitter and Pinterest! That's really the only reason I got twitter was to sign up for Pinterest!

I have instagram and Pinterest as well! Idk how to add friends on those...

I have Instagram and Pinterest too. On Instagram, you just go to that star on the bottom and then you can search users. My name on there is Chelsealynnb

I have instagram and Pinterest as well! Idk how to add friends on those...

Il look for you on Pinterest I dunno about instagram

On Pinterest I think you just search my name, Chelsea Barnett but I'm not sure

OK instagram I'm amanda_tucker1427. I need to check Pinterest right quick!

Okay I followe you on everything! Lol

Gaaaah I'm trying to hold off on the Nutella I brought to eat until I'm actually hungry and not just bored! Lol

Mmm I've always wanted to try nutella...esp the chocolate kind...is it everything I imagine it to be??
And I got you on all 3! :D

Ashley were you able to find them??

Nutella IS everything you'd imagine it to be and more!! It's AMAZING! Try some! It only comes in hazelnut with cocoa flavor but it doesn't taste like hazelnut at all (I hate hazelnut flavor)

Oh oops I thought there was a regular chocolate kind lol. Good thing Walmart is literally a 2 minute drive from home! Bc I reaaally want some now...

Mmm I've always wanted to try nutella...esp the chocolate kind...is it everything I imagine it to be??
And I got you on all 3! :D

Ashley were you able to find them??

I'm slow ha ha! Have both of you on instagram now doing Pinterest. Instagram is ashleyg2415 let me look at Pinterest to see

Aw you're not showing up on my Pinterest, Ashley!

Ok Ashley I have you on both now! :)

I don't have much on instagram it's new for me... U think we should delete this thread so people from web can't access our stuff?

That's why I personal messaged my email! For those things though I think you can set it for them to ask permission before following you. At least you can on instagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->