Need a buddy!

I want 3...DH wants more..I told him unless I end up with multiples several times, good luck with that! Wbu?

How many kids do you guys want in total?

Yeah I've thought about the cardboard box too and announcements of pregnancy! Saw it on Pinterest ha ha! Great idea! I would like 3 hubby only wants two so I guess we will see

I would like 4, DH wants 3 but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it lol. I saw it on Pinterest too!

Well aren't y'all lucky lol. DH is determined for at least 5. At LEAST. He is delusional lol.

We are all still young! We can talk them into it ha ha

Bahaha you and I can withhold and Chelsea can attack in his sleep!

I wouldn't mind having 5. I really want a big family because mine is so small!

I wouldn't mind having 5. I really want a big family because mine is so small!

Mine is obnoxiously large. I already have 9 nieces and nephews with another on the way. And I'm still meeting members of Daniel's family...I've been with him almost 6 years for crying out loud! Even he will get an occasional fb friend request and he's like, "oh hey, another cousin!! I think..."

Haha that's crazy! Jason's family is pretty big, but mine is only my brother and sister. We have our mom, but she lives in Australia. We don't have any cousins that we talk to (I have 2 that live in st Louis, but I haven't seen them in years) so I don't want that for mine! Sounds like your kids will have plenty of family members though!

Haha that's crazy! Jason's family is pretty big, but mine is only my brother and sister. We have our mom, but she lives in Australia. We don't have any cousins that we talk to (I have 2 that live in st Louis, but I haven't seen them in years) so I don't want that for mine! Sounds like your kids will have plenty of family members though!

Yes, yes they will lol.

That's how we are with a few of my cousins. My family is crazy complicated. There's my brother and sister. Parents divorced, mom remarried had another daughter and son. Divorced again, remarried and obtained a step daughter. (Brings us to 6) my dad remarried and and brought us two step brothers. (Brings us to 8).
I foresee many broke Christmases ahead...

Wow! I just have to deal with all of Jason's bitchy sisters, lol. I'm sure they will have a lot of kids too though

Ohh trust me I understand that!! Daniel only has one sister, but if ever there was a woman which hated the world, it's her. I think the first time she met me she called me a whore .... :(but didn't even know me...Daniel said she does that to all her brothers' sig others.
I guess she deserves to be angry bc she's 38 with not even a boyfriend. She's seem all her little brothers find love and get married before her.

Ohh trust me I understand that!! Daniel only has one sister, but if ever there was a woman which hated the world, it's her. I think the first time she met me she called me a whore .... :(but didn't even know me...Daniel said she does that to all her brothers' sig others.
I guess she deserves to be angry bc she's 38 with not even a boyfriend. She's seem all her little brothers find love and get married before her.

My SILs get really jealous of each other and me. They are always trying to compete with everyone and it's so annoying! Also they fight over their mom's attention. If she doesn't see each of her grand kids at least every other day, they call her and cuss her out telling her that she favors her other grand kids more than theirs, or that she isn't allowed to see them anymore. Blah blah blah can you say PSYCHO!?

Good lord! That makes you know how NOT to behave, that's for sure....om so glad I'm close to my sister, there will never be competition between us like that. I know she will love my kids like I love her daughter!

DH and I mostly just stay away from them unless we are having a family event or something. They're nuts!! You're lucky you're so close with your sister! I'm close with mine too but she doesn't have any kids, and we're really different.

Lol ohhh me and my sister are crazy different!! But we are so close in age, we were best friends growing up. Even said the sane things at the same time on a daily basis. People thought we were twins until my sister opened her big mouth and said some crazy ass thing that made her stand out lol.

We're the opposite in that she has a kid and I don't. One the many "accidental" births in our family recently, but Caydence is the most amazing neice!!

Ahh my shift is half over! Can't wait to go home and pass out! It's my weekend off so after tonight I don't have to work again until Monday morning.

Nice!! So 3 days off? It is Friday, right? I have no concept of the days anymore lol

Yes, it's Friday now. I'll probably sleep until about noon or 1 so I can sleep at night though. So what do you do for fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->