Need a buddy!

Well I USED to run and exercise a LOT. Weekend fun, bars and the occasional club. Not much these past few months though, even dancing gets tiresome after a while. Oh and softball! I was on a Co ed softball team before moving. Wbu?

I'm usually really busy but when I have time to myself, I like to run or work in my flower garden. I played softball in school for 9 years!

Grr I'm trying so hard to stay awake. I can't wait to go home!

Lol you're almost there!!
You're so lucky to have a flower garden. I tried in Louisiana but apparently I'm not much of a gardener...
Don't you just love softball?? I didn't play in high school but when I had to stop running I jumped on the chance to play! Our team wasn't very good, but I loved it!

Yes I love softball! I was first base and pitcher. I couldn't play in high school because I was pregnant, lol. Then after that I was too busy with Jay

Well maybe one day when your kids are older you could join a summer league. It certainly would be worth it!

Yeah that might be fun!

Do you usually stay up this late? Not sure what time it is there...4AM over here

It's 3 a.m. here.
These past few weeks I have been. If I'm not constantly waking up, I don't go to sleep at all. Insomnia runs in my family, guess it's finally getting to me. :( following the routine I'll probably fall asleep within the next hour, wake up at 6 to iron Daniel's work clothes ( he can't iron for anything!!) Then fall back asleep until 10:20 which is when I have to take my temp. It's a never ending cycle!

Sheesh! We're alike in that we usually get up really early to do stuff then go back to sleep. The other day I got up at 6AM and cleaned my whole house until 11:30 then went back to sleep, lol

I think I enjoy naps better than sleeping at night :D I don't think I could clean the whole house that early though!! The most I do is iron and, if Daniel is lucky, cook breakfast.

Me too! There is NOTHING better than watching lifetime movies in bed on a rainy day and napping!!

;( aww man that makes me miss satellite. Hell I'll settle for cable!! Atm all we have are basic channels. Soooo I guess I should say...nothing like talk shows, laying in a bed and napping! :D

Nooo Steve Wilkos! I sure love that bald head of his lol

Haha I like the suspense of "are you the daddy?" on Maury. I love to guess

Oh geez those people get so riled!! Sometimes I think they stage the cat fights!

I can't wait to take another OPK when I get home. I hope it's negative cause that means I O'd either yesterday or the day before for sure!

Ohhh you'll have to let us know!! I should be up again by the time you do it.
And I get to temp in about 6 hours! Hopefully I will also know if I ovulated or not.

Okay ladies, here are ALL of my tests so far from this month CD9-CD18 (this morning). I know that I surged on CD16 (third test) and all day CD17 was positive, so I either O'd on CD16 at night or sometime during the day on CD17. CD18 is a lot lighter, so I think that means that I already O'd because my levels are dropping now. What do you think? Could I have caught this egg from BD'ing on CD15?

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-18.jpg

Okay ladies, here are ALL of my tests so far from this month CD9-CD18 (this morning). I know that I surged on CD16 (third test) and all day CD17 was positive, so I either O'd on CD16 at night or sometime during the day on CD17. CD18 is a lot lighter, so I think that means that I already O'd because my levels are dropping now. What do you think? Could I have caught this egg from BD'ing on CD15?

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-18.jpg

Yes I think its possible. I've read sperm can live for 3-5 days in the right environment. I would think that you o'd on Cd 17. Those things confuse me though. When I researched I thought you get a positive when lh surges then you ovulate 12-24 hrs later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->