Need a buddy!

It is confusing, Ashley! They actually say it's perfect if you BD the day before the surge, but they also recommend BD the day of and 2 days after just in case.
So if you O'd the CD16, it's perfect!! If not, the sperm were most likely still in your body, so no worries!

And based off my temp I'm going to go ahead and say I O'd on CD13, which was Tuesday! So I GUESS I'm 3dpo atm.. I don't have any cm either, another safe sign. I BD'd the day before and the day after, but not of. That's the day DH "fell asleep." :(

If you BD the day before you O'd, we're in the same boat! Fx'd for all of us!

Wait so are we on the same dpo, Chelsea? How cool if we are!

I just took another OPK and I think it's still + I think, but hard to tell if it's still dark enough to be +. Yesterday's were def the darkest. I googled it and 'they' say you can sti get a + OPK after you ovulate so I really think I O'd yesterday because the lines were ridiculously dark yesterday. So we'll see! Maybe DH and I will BD tonight but yippee, the salmon are running so he'll be fishing until way late tonight :(

Today I'm going to consider myself 2DPO, what day are you on again?

I THINK 3dpo, but I'm kind of hesitant about that...
well hopefully he brings home some yummy salmon!

Yuck! I hate seafood, lol. Should we test on the same day? I'm an early POAS-er though, lol. I'll probably take my first test at 9DPO

Lol I hate it too, but blackened salmon and snow crab I love! Try growing up where everybody loves crawfish...have you ever smelled that crap??
If you text at 9dpothe that puts me at what? 10? 11? I was planning on 10 for me so that's perfect!

Awesome! I work Thursday night so I'll just not drink too much at work, that way I'll hold it in for as long as I can lol. Can't wait, I so hope we all get our BFP this cycle!

Me too...this month marks some major steps for me and hubby if it doesnt happen. He will get checked for infertility and if he is all good then I go on fertility treatments. Hopefully it won't come to that!

I will be up for anything! Hopefully it will just be medications. Idk any of them besides clomid, and that's just to help ovulate. I'm kind of too nervous to really look into it.

I hope you don't have to get it, but if you do, I hope that it works for you! And I hope everything goes well with your DH's testing too

My husband would be devastated! There are times I think he wants a baby even more than I do.

No. :( I wish but Daniel has to work at 7 in the morning. We live fairly close to the Honky Tonk (I swear that's it's name!) And that music is BLARING!

Okay I listen to country music but I've never been sure what a honkey tonk is - is it like a club for cowboys?? Lol

That's exactly what it is lol. It's very generic and something you hear about on movies and in music all the time, but I had never come across one before. A Honky Tonk in Texas, how original lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->