Need a buddy!

Haha, that's funny. I just got both kids to sleep. Now I can relax!

What will you do with all this free time?? Lol

You gotta friend! I soon will be starting Clomid myself. I have no child of my own and want one realllly bad. I am also new at this forum stuff.....lol some of the abbreviations, I am like HUUUUUUH? My husband and I have been trying for a year! No such luck! You can read my other post if you want better details. Talk to you soon!

You gotta friend! I soon will be starting Clomid myself. I have no child of my own and want one realllly bad. I am also new at this forum stuff.....lol some of the abbreviations, I am like HUUUUUUH? My husband and I have been trying for a year! No such luck! You can read my other post if you want better details. Talk to you soon!

Nice to meet you! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi! Nice to meet you! We talk a lot here, so feel free to join in!!

Urgh, I really want to BD *just in case* but he's taking forever! I keep calling him on his cell, "yeah i'll be in in just a minute" an hour later....! Grrr

Me too...only DH is tired from work. :( you could bet if HE got told no, he'd be upset and keep trying.

Hey girls! Sorry I've been busy we are out of town for a wedding and on the way here somehow I unsubscribed to the thread so it took me a minute to find y'all!!! Just took last cycle of clomid!!! Got my opk's in and tested this afternoon so il go from cd 9 to whenever I start I'm so excited!!! I hope we all get bfp!!!!!

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to join in!!!! I just took last dose of clomid now my fingers are crossed that I ovulate!!!

Hey girls! Sorry I've been busy we are out of town for a wedding and on the way here somehow I unsubscribed to the thread so it took me a minute to find y'all!!! Just took last cycle of clomid!!! Got my opk's in and tested this afternoon so il go from cd 9 to whenever I start I'm so excited!!! I hope we all get bfp!!!!!

Well I'm glad you didn't lose us!! Lol.

So no more mood swings?? Yay for that lol. I hope you get a +OPK soon!!

No more mood swings but I think I have been different while taking it. Almost relaxed!!! Not stressed or tense. Weird!!! I know I'm going to have to learn to do the pic thing on here!!!

Yay! So glad they came in on time! CD9 is perfect timing, too. Glad you found us again!

No more mood swings but I think I have been different while taking it. Almost relaxed!!! Not stressed or tense. Weird!!! I know I'm going to have to learn to do the pic thing on here!!!

I use www.photobucket.com just upload the pic and it will give you a link, copy and paste the link on here and your pic will be in the thread! Glad you're not stressed anymore!

So last night DH and I BD again, just in case I O late. This 2WW is killing me! Gets me every time

Ashley, that's really good you're so relaxed! Apparently being relaxed greatly increases your chances of conceiving!

Chelsea, lucky thing you!! My DH was too tired so any last minute BD didn't happen. :-( I at least we have a plan for 6 days from now. :D

I took an OPK this morning at 11:15 and it was negative. I read that it's possible to ovulate up to 24 hours after your last +OPK, but my cervix is starting to harden back up so I'm betting I O'd on CD17.

Amanda, What time are you getting up to test do you think? I get home at 7:30AM my time so I will probably test then.

Ashley, do you POAS early? Or wait until AF is due?

If I wake up to iron at 6the like usual, I'll do it then. So we will probably be testing around the same time. If not, around 10:30 bc that's my second wake up. My poor body hates me for not letting it sleep normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->