Need a buddy!

I know what you mean about the weird sleep for sure! I'm babysitting my nephew and niece his morning. He is 18 months and she is 4 weeks. I'm so glad my kids ages are spaced out!! DS hs his first football game today! Hopefully me keeping myself busy will take my mind off the 2WW a little, lol. I hope this goes by fast for all of us

Aww 4 weeks? How sweet!

Man I miss football games, I hope y'all have fun. I have absolutely nothing to keep my mind off the TWW...

Have you seen "What to Expect when you're Expectng" yet? We rented it tonight

Is that the one with the 2 friends who decide to have a baby together? If not, nope!

No I has Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz & some other people in it. It's really funny!

Any updates so far? I know it's too early for possible symptoms, but I had some more cramping today. Not sure what that means but hopefully something is happening in there!

Ohhh it could be implantation cramping!!! FX'd!!!

Nothing for me, still the same! This day has draaaagged thank God Daniel is off work the next 3 days!!

I googled it (thank god for google, right?!) It said implantation cramping happens 7-10 days after conception, so I don't think it's that. But I also read that you can cramp right after O, so maybe that's it.

We finished the movie - I cried in like 4 different parts!

Hello,I need a buddy too.I am new here,I found this forum when I was trying to find on Google information on how to conceive faster lol
I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and now all I want is to get pregnant again.
Good luck to everyone!

Hello,I need a buddy too.I am new here,I found this forum when I was trying to find on Google information on how to conceive faster lol
I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and now all I want is to get pregnant again.
Good luck to everyone!

Hi! :flower: What CD are you on? Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Oh sorry, we use abbreviations a lot on here. CD means cycle day. I'm on CD19 right now, 3DPO (days past ovulation)

Oh sorry, we use abbreviations a lot on here. CD means cycle day. I'm on CD19 right now, 3DPO (days past ovulation)

Oh I see,well that's the thing...after my miscarriage I don't know now when I will ovulate,if I will ovulate and all that.my hcg was Monday back to 1 which is good so I am checking my cervical fluid and make ovulation tests but until now nothing...I hope tomorrow or next week.
It is so frustrating,my poor hubby,I heard that if we have sex like 3 times a week should be OK in order to conceive that is making me hopes.

Yeah, that sounds accurate because :spermy: is supposed to live in the uterus for 2-5 days. If I can ask, how far along were you?

Are you waiting until you get your next period to try again? Or trying right away?

Are you waiting until you get your next period to try again? Or trying right away?

I am trying right away,I mean it will happened if the hormones and the uterus lining are OK.I bought some fertility tea,taking my prenatal vitamins, I hope will happen soon.it took us first time 8 months to get pregnant.

I had a miscarriage in Jan and I was about as far along as you. Sucks!! We've been trying since then.

Good luck to everyone!

Glad you could join us! :D we're waiting to see if this is the lucky thread ;) baby dust to you!!

Chelsea, I cramp a lot during and after O, Idk why I didn't think of that...
I might have to force DH to watch that movie, we're always looking for new ones! Thank God for Redbox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->