Need a buddy!

Amanda, I think you would really like it! It was very cute/funny/emotional

And yes, I think this is the lucky thread! I can feel it! Haha

Have any of you had Greek yogurt?? I just had it for the first time and it's good in a very gross way.

Have any of you had Greek yogurt?? I just had it for the first time and it's good in a very gross way.

Yes! Sometimes when we grill, I cut a fresh peach in half and grill it, then top it with honey greek yogurt and cinnamon. So good!

I'm going to have to get used to it, it's so thick! But so good! I can eat it easy if I just lick it off the spoon instead eating a while spoonful

Have you watched The Great Sperm Race on YouTube? I'm trying to load it now (slow connection) but I heard it's really good. There are like 4 parts to it, I think.

Good morning, everyone! :flower: 5 days until testing for Amanda & me...but who's counting? Lol. 4DPO...ahhhh! Going to try and keep myself busy today cleaning. I had more cramping last night so I think that's a good sign? Makes me feel like something is going on in there. Hopefully! Fx'd for all of us!

Amanda, did you watch that YouTube video? My connection is too slow so I'll have to wait until I'm in a better wifi area.

Ahhhjj stupid fertility friend is saying I ovulated on Thursday, which would be disastrous!! We only BD'd the day before....Idk how reliable ff is atm though bc I haven't temped long and the day it says I O'd on it also says it thinks the temp is wrong. So Idk. :-(
No I didn't watch it Chelsea! Daniel finally came home right as I was searching it!

Ahhhjj stupid fertility friend is saying I ovulated on Thursday, which would be disastrous!! We only BD'd the day before....Idk how reliable ff is atm though bc I haven't temped long and the day it says I O'd on it also says it thinks the temp is wrong. So Idk. :-(
No I didn't watch it Chelsea! Daniel finally came home right as I was searching it!

Fertility friend was exactly spot on for my ovulation. It says that I should have had a peak OPK on CD17 and that's exactly what it was. I hope you didn't miss your window!

But wait, if you BD the day before ovulation then you should be fine, right? I read that's the best day to BD if TTC (day before O)

Yeah, but still kind of dissapointed I couldn't get more in...this only puts me 3 dpo...

Well try not to be too discouraged. What brand do you use to test with, FRER?

My lord, it's sooo hard to get my oldest to play outside! When I was little, I played outside until dark! All he wants to do is play the wii, watch tv, play on my phone, his DS or the computer. He keeps coming in every 3 minutes, "I'm bored, I'm hot" I'm like GET OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!

Yep, FRER.
girl I grew up outside. Hopefully my kids will really be into sports and horses, which how my family is growing up.
My step mom would LOCK us outside and make us drink out of the water hose lol

Yep, FRER.
girl I grew up outside. Hopefully my kids will really be into sports and horses, which how my family is growing up.
My step mom would LOCK us outside and make us drink out of the water hose lol

Heck yeah, me too! Even before my brother and sister were old enough to play outside with me (they are 4 years younger than me) I remember playing outside ALLL day by myself with the dog! What is wrong with kids these days! :shrug: From now on, i'm only going to let him buy outside toys in the summer. He has a lot of electronic stuff and that's all he wants to do!

I'm going to start out using my internet cheapies, then WHEN (if) I get a :bfp: , I'll back it up with a FRER just to ease my mind.

Hi Ladies

I completely new to this site and wondered if I could join you ladies.

I'm very lucky as I have a little girl through ICSI and going to round 2 and I'm on day 4 of my injections, would be really good to chat to others in the same boat as feeling a tad lonely out there!

Thanks
xx

Hi Ladies

I'm very lucky as I have a little girl through ICSI and going to round 2 and I'm on day 4 of my injections, would be really good to chat to others in the same boat as feeling a tad lonely out there!

Thanks
xx

Of course you can join us! Nice to meet you!

Hey girls!!!! I'm back sorry I had a wedding this weekend and am on my way back home today!!!! Welcome jazzy lady. I really do feel this is our lucky forum too!! I love to Poas! Ha ha! I'm on cd11 so info says I should o between 5-10 days after last pill which last pill was fri night! Getting anxious girls!!!

Hi Ladies

Thanks
xx

Welcome Saus! Chat away! I think we are all kind of new at the forum thing and we are glad to have ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->