Need a buddy!

Yep, FRER.
girl I grew up outside. Hopefully my kids will really be into sports and horses, which how my family is growing up.
My step mom would LOCK us outside and make us drink out of the water hose lol

Heck yeah, me too! Even before my brother and sister were old enough to play outside with me (they are 4 years younger than me) I remember playing outside ALLL day by myself with the dog! What is wrong with kids these days! :shrug: From now on, i'm only going to let him buy outside toys in the summer. He has a lot of electronic stuff and that's all he wants to do!

I'm going to start out using my internet cheapies, then WHEN (if) I get a :bfp: , I'll back it up with a FRER just to ease my mind.

Chelsea! Amanda! I have missed the whole weekend! Thought about you guys several times! So if I'm correct chels you are 3-4 dpo and Amanda did you ever get a positive opk? Just to catch me up, I read through but just want to make sure as I get things mixed up

No I didn't, but my temp rose and told me I had ovulated. I thought last Tuesday, but ff is telling me Thursday :(
So glad you're back!! It wasn't the same without it being all 3 of us :D
and welcome Saus!

Yep, FRER.
girl I grew up outside. Hopefully my kids will really be into sports and horses, which how my family is growing up.

Heck yeah, me too! Even before my brother and sister were old enough to play outside with me (they are 4 years younger than me) I remember playing outside ALLL day by myself with the dog! What is wrong with kids these days! :shrug: From now on, i'm only going to let him buy outside toys in the summer. He has a lot of electronic stuff and that's all he wants to do!

I'm going to start out using my internet cheapies, then WHEN (if) I get a :bfp: , I'll back it up with a FRER just to ease my mind.

Chelsea! Amanda! I have missed the whole weekend! Thought about you guys several times! So if I'm correct chels you are 3-4 dpo and Amanda did you ever get a positive opk? Just to catch me up, I read through but just want to make sure as I get things mixed up

Today I am 4-5 DPO. Driving myself crazy still! I'm glad I have to work all week, because that will make time go by faster. Felt some slight, dull cramping for a second this evening. That always gets my hopes up because I had cramping with all of my pregnancies before I got my :bfp:

Glad you are back!

Yep, FRER.

Today I am 4-5 DPO. Driving myself crazy still! I'm glad I have to work all week, because that will make time go by faster. Felt some slight, dull cramping for a second this evening. That always gets my hopes up because I had cramping with all of my pregnancies before I got my :bfp:

Glad you are back!

Thanks! Hopefully that's a good sign! Fx!!!! I have a good feeling about this month!

Omg so Daniel remembered me mentioning What to Expect When You're Expecting and surprised me with it(sweet thing) and I was emotional through all of it lol. Thanks for recommending it Chelsea!

Omg so Daniel remembered me mentioning What to Expect When You're Expecting and surprised me with it(sweet thing) and I was emotional through all of it lol. Thanks for recommending it Chelsea!

How weird! I just ordered it on ppv!!!!! Lol :happydance:

How weird! I just ordered it on ppv!!!!! Lol :happydance:

Lol be prepared to cry!

On another note, do any of you know how to link the fertility friend chart onto here?? I have someone wanting to see my temp chart but I can't figure out how to do it...

Wasn't it a great movie? I like how they go through stories of all different types of pregnancies & put adoption in there, too.

I wish I could tell you how to link your fertility chart, but I have no clue!

This evening I was on my laptop & watching tv while the kids were outside with DH, and I was sooo tired I kept falling asleep while playing on the computer! So I laid down and passed out cold on the couch, that never happens! Hopefully it's a symptom. Can you even get symptoms before implantation??

Idk, but fatigue is definitely one! Omg lets hope for you!!

I figured it out, feeling pretty damn accomplished atm. It has a link but no picture like those who have it on their signature.

I did on my journal! Here it is:

My Pregnancy Chart

The day the cross hairs are, the 13th, has an open circle which means it thinks the temp us wrong...but it went ahead and said I ovulated that day. That was one of my really rough sleep nights, which could have effected it...Idk what to believe. Also I haven't Done it long so it doesn't have previous cycles to compare it to.

Hopefully it's a sign Chelsea! And congrats Amanda it's a great feeling isn't it il prob be asking how to upload pics in a few days of opk's and Chelsea will prob have to tell me again ha ha. Been doing my opk's negative so far there's a line there but it's not dark! Hopefully i will o this month!

I did on my journal! Here it is:

My Pregnancy Chart

The day the cross hairs are, the 13th, has an open circle which means it thinks the temp us wrong...but it went ahead and said I ovulated that day. That was one of my really rough sleep nights, which could have effected it...Idk what to believe. Also I haven't Done it long so it doesn't have previous cycles to compare it to.

I can't see it either

Where it says "my pregnancy chart." it's a link that takes you to it. Idk how to get the pic up :(

Where it says "my pregnancy chart." it's a link that takes you to it. Idk how to get the pic up :(

I tried it just wants, me to register ... What was up with the hey and bye on your journal?

Lol I have noooo idea!! Whatever makes people happy lol!

I'm sorry :( Idk why it's not letting me upload the photo itself...

Lol I have noooo idea!! Whatever makes people happy lol!

I'm sorry :( Idk why it's not letting me upload the photo itself...

Yeah I just didn't know if it was like your sister or someone you knew messing with you lol

Nope, I've never spoken with them before, I just cracked up laughing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->