Need a buddy!

Fun isn't it?? You get addicted to it after a while.

I had a miscarriage in Jan and I was about as far along as you. Sucks!! We've been trying since then.

I am sorry to hear that.it happens a lot more then I thought.I had another one 10 yrs ago,2 yrs after that had an easy full therm pregnancy(my son is 8 now) and now this.I was so sure it would not happen again(my sec miscarriage) because I always heard the first time it is high risk.I knew exactly for one week that I was pregnant and really enjoyed every symptom I had.

Well anyway, sometimes I think I should just get rid of all the ovulation kits,fertility aids and just go on normal and not stress about it.it always happened when I least expected.
How long did it took for you to get your period after your miscarriage?

Hello,I need a buddy too.I am new here,I found this forum when I was trying to find on Google information on how to conceive faster lol
I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and now all I want is to get pregnant again.
Good luck to everyone!

Glad you could join us! :D we're waiting to see if this is the lucky thread ;) baby dust to you!!
Thank you,good luck to you too.

I had a miscarriage in Jan and I was about as far along as you. Sucks!! We've been trying since then.

I am sorry to hear that.it happens a lot more then I thought.I had another one 10 yrs ago,2 yrs after that had an easy full therm pregnancy(my son is 8 now) and now this.I was so sure it would not happen again(my sec miscarriage) because I always heard the first time it is high risk.I knew exactly for one week that I was pregnant and really enjoyed every symptom I had.

Well anyway, sometimes I think I should just get rid of all the ovulation kits,fertility aids and just go on normal and not stress about it.it always happened when I least expected.
How long did it took for you to get your period after your miscarriage?

After the miscarriage, my periods were so crazy. I got one a month later, then after that I didn't have one until May (3 months) then I went another 42 days until I got another one. Just these past 2 have been normal for me, a 28 day cycle and a 32 day cycle.

I'm off to work, hope everyone has a great day!

You too!!! Keep us updated about your symptoms! Another negative opk cd 12 but I feel like I'm getting close! Feeling little twinges on both sides! I won't be able to test with you and Amanda:( but my fx for y'all ! I go for blood work next Wednesday though to see if I did ovulate so at least i'll know for sure!

I'm off to work, hope everyone has a great day!

You too!!! Keep us updated about your symptoms! Another negative opk cd 12 but I feel like I'm getting close! Feeling little twinges on both sides! I won't be able to test with you and Amanda:( but my fx for y'all ! I go for blood work next Wednesday though to see if I did ovulate so at least i'll know for sure!

I don't trust those OPK's any more, they never gave me a clear positive. Maybe I just missed it? Gl with the appointment!!
My temp rose even higher and ff is once again saying something's wrong with it. I had 8 hours of sleep and took the temp at the same time as usual, so they can stuff it lol.

Jazzy lady, which cycle day are you on?

Hello,
I don't know for sure because is all messed up with the miscarriage I had a few weeks ago.if I count the days of bleeding from the miscarriage I am today nr.22.Monday my hcg level was 1 which means everything is normal again so I could ovulate soon.

I think today is the day because my LH test was positive and my CM is egg white and stretchy, good thing that hubby and I are deposing.:winkwink:

No more symptoms so far. I'm not really expecting a lot, though. Only 4 days until testing...seems like a lifetime!

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind if I join this group by the looks of it we are all on the same cycle.. Currently I am cd 11 took femera cd3-7 and now opk testing on my clear blue I have 2 lines waiting for the 3rd

I am confused with the LH source..... driving nuts!this morning I tested positive,then afternoon,negative...after doing a bit of research I found out that you should not do a LH test in the morning..so what the heck that mean?will I ovulate soon or not,only afternoon test is important or there is still a chance if the morning test was positive?

Ah I want to just give up sometimes.

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind if I join this group by the looks of it we are all on the same cycle.. Currently I am cd 11 took femera cd3-7 and now opk testing on my clear blue I have 2 lines waiting for the 3rd

Welcome,I am new here too.

Welcome,I am new here too.

Yeah I got tired of talking to google and only reading without anyone really knowing what I am going through..

Hi! :flower: Of course we don't mind if you join! How long have you been TTC? How long are your cycles normally?

I am confused with the LH source..... driving nuts!this morning I tested positive,then afternoon,negative...after doing a bit of research I found out that you should not do a LH test in the morning..so what the heck that mean?will I ovulate soon or not,only afternoon test is important or there is still a chance if the morning test was positive?

I think the only test that reccomends you test with FMU is Clearblue? I could be wrong though. I have internet cheapies and they say do not test with FMU, that between 2pm and 4pm will have the most accurate results. I also read that you can surge and then lose the surge within 12 hours, so it is best to test twice per day when you are nearing your O date. I always test around 11AM, then again around 4PM

I always test around 11AM, then again around 4PM
And if you test positive at 11am and you test negative at 4 pm?what do you assume when that happens? I am out of clearblue so I had the cheap ones from Walgreen

No more symptoms so far. I'm not really expecting a lot, though. Only 4 days until testing...seems like a lifetime!

Ikr?? In still testing with you even though I might be 2dpo earlier than I originally thought. I'm so excited!!!

I added you and Ashley to my signature lol.

Glad you could join us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->