Need a buddy!

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind if I join this group by the looks of it we are all on the same cycle.. Currently I am cd 11 took femera cd3-7 and now opk testing on my clear blue I have 2 lines waiting for the 3rd

Hi! :flower: Of course we don't mind if you join! How long have you been TTC? How long are your cycles normally?

Wel long story short 4 years ago Sep 10,2008 I gave birth to one stillborn one live baby that passed away 10 hours later, so since then I have not been trying.
This is my second month on femera cd3-7 but first month of acual ttc

Jazzy lady, which cycle day are you on?

Hello,
I don't know for sure because is all messed up with the miscarriage I had a few weeks ago.if I count the days of bleeding from the miscarriage I am today nr.22.Monday my hcg level was 1 which means everything is normal again so I could ovulate soon.

I think today is the day because my LH test was positive and my CM is egg white and stretchy, good thing that hubby and I are deposing.:winkwink:

Better start bd'ing! Sorry to hear about all of that but we will all get bfp soon hopefully!

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind if I join this group by the looks of it we are all on the same cycle.. Currently I am cd 11 took femera cd3-7 and now opk testing on my clear blue I have 2 lines waiting for the 3rd

Hi! :flower: Of course we don't mind if you join! How long have you been TTC? How long are your cycles normally?

Wel long story short 4 years ago Sep 10,2008 I gave birth to one stillborn one live baby that passed away 10 hours later, so since then I have not been trying.
This is my second month on femera cd3-7 but first month of acual ttc
That must be so hard:cry:
I am sorry for your lost.

Yay! Glad to have you! I'm on cd12 and just finished clomid 5-9. I'm feeling cramping on my left side but negative opk's maybe it's just the egg growing from what I read

Yeah it is still hard but I promised my husband we could try agian this year.. Just scared that it will happen all over agian, b.c when I found out baby a was no longer alive I was only 20 weeks and they said I had to carry him to term b.c baby b was fine..

Yay! Glad to have you! I'm on cd12 and just finished clomid 5-9. I'm feeling cramping on my left side but negative opk's maybe it's just the egg growing from what I read

Yeah I use clearblue fertility monitor and it just went to the second line today :)

No more symptoms so far. I'm not really expecting a lot, though. Only 4 days until testing...seems like a lifetime!

Ikr?? In still testing with you even though I might be 2dpo earlier than I originally thought. I'm so excited!!!

I added you and Ashley to my signature lol.

I love the signature! I'm going to have to figure out too so I can add y'all !

Yeah I use clearblue fertility monitor and it just went to the second line today :)

O that breaks my heart I'm so sorry! But we are here to help you this site really is great for support especially when you meet a few people . Bc I just joined and Chelsea, Amanda, and myself just kinda started writing each other and have been there since! Hopefully all of you that are new to the board will stay and be buddies with us!

How much are those? I've never gotten a positive opk ever.

How much are those? I've never gotten a positive opk ever.

the machine varies from were you get it but I got mine from walmart for $120 with a $20 off coupon and it comes with 30 test sticks the first month you will use all 30 so the machine can learn about u and the next couple of month it will be less and less as u go the pack of 30 sticks is about $40 it works really well I have got an egg twice now..

I used one when I first started TTC and loved it! GL this month!

Ag3 you are on clomid??? They put my husband on clomid as well...

I didn't even know men could be on Clomid! Guess you learn something new every day

Yeah his my fertility doctor sent him to a urologist to test him and he came out just a tad bit slow for mobility and he is now talking clomid everyday 50mg for 3 months now they re tested him last week and he is almost at 100% now.. I didnt know girls could take clomid lol....

Yeah it is still hard but I promised my husband we could try agian this year.. Just scared that it will happen all over agian, b.c when I found out baby a was no longer alive I was only 20 weeks and they said I had to carry him to term b.c baby b was fine..

Wow, I can't even imagine what that must be like :hug: When my mom was pregnant with her first (one before me) she passed away while my mom was 38 weeks pregnant :cry: Hopefully it doesn't take away from the joy of your next pregnancy (being scared that something might happen, I mean). I had a miscarriage, and I know that I'm not going to announce it on facebook or to anyone except close family until I feel like I am "in the clear" so to speak.

Wow, I can't even imagine what that must be like :hug: When my mom was pregnant with her first (one before me) she passed away while my mom was 38 weeks pregnant :cry: Hopefully it doesn't take away from the joy of your next pregnancy (being scared that something might happen, I mean). I had a miscarriage, and I know that I'm not going to announce it on facebook or to anyone except close family until I feel like I am "in the clear" so to speak.

Yeah I honestly think my whole next pregancy will be laying in bed.. I am so scared that I will be depressed the entire time.. Always wondering if the babys heart is still beating etc... That is why I just was looking for people to talk to since here at home well there arent that many people :-(

Well I'm glad you found us because we are always here! And you can share anything here! Maybe invest in one of those fetal heart dopplers, like the ones the doctors use?

Yes this is my first cycle... Before I started taking it I researched and they do put men on it often from what I've read. Do you cramp on femara?

Yes this is my first cycle... Before I started taking it I researched and they do put men on it often from what I've read. Do you cramp on femara?

No cramps the ocasional headache but that is about it.... I just googled men on clomid and it comes up I guess it for producing more sperm and mobility. Kinda the same things the doctor said and well it impoved him and they are keeping him on it till I decide if I want to go through with iui

here is the link
https://www.pregnancyivf.com/pregnancy-ivf-blog/clomid-and-male-infertility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"