Need a buddy!

Ag3 you are on clomid??? They put my husband on clomid as well...

Yes this is my first cycle... Before I started taking it I researched and they do put men on it often from what I've read. Do you cramp on femara?

No cramps the ocasional headache but that is about it.... I just googled men on clomid and it comes up I guess it for producing more sperm and mobility. Kinda the same things the doctor said and well it impoved him and they are keeping him on it till I decide if I want to go through with iui

here is the link
https://www.pregnancyivf.com/pregnancy-ivf-blog/clomid-and-male-infertility

Thanks! Yeah that's basically what I read. On clomid I have had some hot flashes and mood swings but didn't realize the moodiness until about a day ago! I finally feel myself again I took my last clomid pill 3 days ago. Does your hubby have side effects from clomid?

Ag3 you are on clomid??? They put my husband on clomid as well...

Yes this is my first cycle... Before I started taking it I researched and they do put men on it often from what I've read. Do you cramp on femara?

No cramps the ocasional headache but that is about it.... I just googled men on clomid and it comes up I guess it for producing more sperm and mobility. Kinda the same things the doctor said and well it impoved him and they are keeping him on it till I decide if I want to go through with iui

here is the link
https://www.pregnancyivf.com/pregnancy-ivf-blog/clomid-and-male-infertility

Thanks! Yeah that's basically what I read. On clomid I have had some hot flashes and mood swings but didn't realize the moodiness until about a day ago! I finally feel myself again I took my last clomid pill 3 days ago. Does your hubby have side effects from clomid?

He gets hot flashes no mood swings well not yet but that is about all he has told me.. I took clomid but had severe mood swings so they put my on femera which also has a generic and no real noticeable side effects..

I also saw a fertility nutritionist and I drink alot of tea now and eat alot of cina buns..

Has everyon here had their husbands tested??

Good point... My doctor knows I'm not ovulating so he wants to try this first.

Well I was on 1 cycle of clomid and didnt ovulate either and I guess from what I was told I was unbearable to live with considering the fact I already have ocd didnt help lol

I haven't, if we don't conceive this month it's first on our to-do list.

Well before you waste money Just send him straight to his urologist b.c in the end we learned first we went to primary then my doc and in the end the urologist is the one that does all the test and perscribing for male fertility so there is your option to bypass it all. :)

He gets hot flashes no mood swings well not yet but that is about all he has told me.. I took clomid but had severe mood swings so they put my on femera which also has a generic and no real noticeable side effects..[/QUOTE]

Yeah I get hot flashes too not too bad though. What were your mood swings like ? I'm so glad I feel myself again! If we don't get bfp this month I may ask dr about femara

He gets hot flashes no mood swings well not yet but that is about all he has told me.. I took clomid but had severe mood swings so they put my on femera which also has a generic and no real noticeable side effects..

Yeah I get hot flashes too not too bad though. What were your mood swings like ? I'm so glad I feel myself again! If we don't get bfp this month I may ask dr about femara[/QUOTE]

The littlest things would irotate the heck ot of me.... People even strangers would just get on my nerves and I still cant figure out why.. I would have my ups and downs during the day for no explained reason.. There is also a pill from gnc that both me and my husbadn take it comes highly recomended I take the women version and him the male... I guess at this point I am really ready for it to happen with no let downs

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277

Well I was on 1 cycle of clomid and didnt ovulate either and I guess from what I was told I was unbearable to live with considering the fact I already have ocd didnt help lol

Ha ha! I have anxiety anyway also a little OCD that didn't get worse I just felt like I was being the biggest B ever!!!!!

Ha ha! I have anxiety anyway also a little OCD that didn't get worse I just felt like I was being the biggest B ever!!!!!

I just really hope that I don't have to go through this b.c it seriously has be anxious waiting to go to bed to wake up pee on a stick put it in the machine and wait... Its like it consumes my every thought latley.. I I hoping its our month :)

Yeah I get hot flashes too not too bad though. What were your mood swings like ? I'm so glad I feel myself again! If we don't get bfp this month I may ask dr about femara

The littlest things would irotate the heck ot of me.... People even strangers would just get on my nerves and I still cant figure out why.. I would have my ups and downs during the day for no explained reason.. There is also a pill from gnc that both me and my husbadn take it comes highly recomended I take the women version and him the male... I guess at this point I am really ready for it to happen with no let downs

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bet! Were you on femara or clomid when you conceived your twins?

I also saw a fertility nutritionist and I drink alot of tea now and eat alot of cina buns..

What kind of tea and cinna buns? Is it supposed to make you more fertile?

Yes my nurse said green tea and not arizona green tea but real green tea like the company honest Tea with a touch of honey... But the major things to really help fertility is green tea, cinamon and honey.
I need all the help I can get if I want this to really work b.c I only have one tube :-(

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277

Yeah I bet! Were you on femara or clomid when you conceived your twins?[/QUOTE]

I was on nothing my twins were opps.... But twins run in both our families I am a twin and have 3 sets of twins just amoung my siblings and 2 sets of triplets and my husband has 6 sets of twins on his side... and well all my sisters have multiples...

I just really hope that I don't have to go through this b.c it seriously has be anxious waiting to go to bed to wake up pee on a stick put it in the machine and wait... Its like it consumes my every thought latley.. I I hoping its our month :)

Yeah I know the feeling lately. It's so overwhelming at times! I was googling
Ike crazy and then finally I joined this site and just talking to these girls has brought down my stress level! We were calling this the lucky board so hopefully well all get preggers soon!

Wow that is awesome! My mom is a twin so I don't know if it increases my chances of twins while on clomid. Some places I read it does others say it doesn't raise the percent by much. So you never know what's true on the Internet! My dr acted like it wasn't that big of a chance but the np I take my child too was like i bet you'll have twins and that several of her friends on clomid had multiples so I don't know what to believe! I guess whatever god wants to bless me with

Wow that is awesome! My mom is a twin so I don't know if it increases my chances of twins while on clomid. Some places I read it does others say it doesn't raise the percent by much. So you never know what's true on the Internet! My dr acted like it wasn't that big of a chance but the np I take my child too was like i bet you'll have twins and that several of her friends on clomid had multiples so I don't know what to believe! I guess whatever god wants to bless me with

Yup it is up to god but coming from a family on multiples I dont belive doctors when they say it skips a generation b.c if so My dad got screwed lol I am one of 24 all my sisters have had at least 1 multiple and no medication to assist..
But god only gives you has much as you can handle and I am glad he chose my dad to go through hell with us :)

Yup it is up to god but coming from a family on multiples I dont belive doctors when they say it skips a generation b.c if so My dad got screwed lol I am one of 24 all my sisters have had at least 1 multiple and no medication to assist..
But god only gives you has much as you can handle and I am glad he chose my dad to go through hell with us :)
Ha ha! Yeah I don't know about the whole skipping a generation thing either. Bc my mom is a twin and her brother who is not a twin had twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->