Need a buddy!

I just got done catching up on your messages. I've been so busy today this is the first time I've been able to get online all day! I had a full day at work, then DS had football practice right after daycare, then we went grocery shopping from there. I'm so tired! :sleep: I took another OPK when I got home from work though, and the line was so light that you can barely see it. I'll upload a pic of them in a minute. I'm thinking that maybe I O'd and I just missed it? Because the lines started getting darker, and now they are getting lighter and lighter :mad: I made an appointment for the 25th with my doctor to discuss Clomid though!

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4506.jpg

See? I don't understand! Do you think I O'd and just missed it? Or that I might still O later in the month? My cycles are like 40 days long so it doesn't make sense to me that I would O around CD11

As we have said, you are Superwoman! Lol!
That sucks if you missed your O! I'm worried about that happening for me as well so we are making sure to dtd every other day just in case.
I hope you don't have to resort to clomid, but if that's what it takes I hope it works!

See? I don't understand! Do you think I O'd and just missed it? Or that I might still O later in the month? My cycles are like 40 days long so it doesn't make sense to me that I would O around CD11

That is weird....i have heard that sometimes your body gets you ready to O then backs off and tries again later. So maybe that's what it was!

Hi Chelsea! I was wondering if you had forgotten about us ha ha! Exactly what mine looked like all month last month. Did you tell them that's what you wanted to discuss with ob? A lot of mine were prob a lot lighter than that too! Swallowed the first clomid pill at 8 no s/e yet! I will keep y'all informed TRUST ME! Lol my opinion which does not matter bc I'm no dr but I don't think you have o'd yet.

Thanks for your opinions. I really have nobody else to talk to about this! Even though we are basically strangers, I really value your input! Maybe that's what happened with my O (my body tried and might try again later?) Or maybe I will O later in my cycle. Def keep us updated on the Clomid. Yes, when I called I said I wanted to talk about my options and that I'm especially interested in the Clomid (also I have some spots on my skin that I want her to look at...but that doesn't have to do with fertility, lol) She is a really nice doctor, I suspect I won't have to wait long for it. Hopefully she will just write me a prescription for it right then.

You know, I was just thinking...the past few cycles, I have been slightly cramping around CD19-21. I noticed because I was hoping that it was implantation cramping. Maybe that's actually when I was ovulating? Urgh who knows

Thanks for your opinions. I really have nobody else to talk to about this! Even though we are basically strangers, I really value your input! Maybe that's what happened with my O (my body tried and might try again later?) Or maybe I will O later in my cycle. Def keep us updated on the Clomid. Yes, when I called I said I wanted to talk about my options and that I'm especially interested in the Clomid (also I have some spots on my skin that I want her to look at...but that doesn't have to do with fertility, lol) She is a really nice doctor, I suspect I won't have to wait long for it. Hopefully she will just write me a prescription for it right then.

I feel the same way about y'all! It's so weird but it's nice to know people are there for you! I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business so I choose to stay out of all that drama the close friend I do have doesn't have any kids so you can't really talk to her about it so it is nice to know yall are online or have replied! I would put a pic of myself on here but don't have any on iPad but do have some on twitter and instagram can I upload one of those? Update on the s/e just had my first hot flash!!!

I uploaded mine from instagram!
Oooohh hot flash! That has to suck, I am not looking forward to that! Maybe clomid will be kind and it's the only s/e you get!
Of course y'all already know I have NObody to talk to, so I baficallt stalk this forum waiting for someone to reply lol. I feel a little like a crazy person!

Yes I would keep testing twice a day and that way you'll have an idea and also be able to talk to dr. And who knows if your not having ewcm you may not be ovulating.just a thought. Is it terrible that I'm excited about a hot flash lol I just feel like I'm one step closer ya know :hugs:

You know, I was just thinking...the past few cycles, I have been slightly cramping around CD19-21. I noticed because I was hoping that it was implantation cramping. Maybe that's actually when I was ovulating? Urgh who knows

I have serious cramps during ovulation, so maybe!! And if so...you're still safe!

I uploaded mine from instagram!
Oooohh hot flash! That has to suck, I am not looking forward to that! Maybe clomid will be kind and it's the only s/e you get!
Of course y'all already know I have NObody to talk to, so I baficallt stalk this forum waiting for someone to reply lol. I feel a little like a crazy person!

I do the same thing that's why I said it would be so much easier for an Im thing. We are all crazy by this point I think! I think it's great that we all met each other bc I was so scared to join! I think a lot of people on here prob meet a few others and stick to their buddies bc I mostly just read others unless they have something similar or something I'm familiar with.

Yep, just checked my cervix & it's 100% closed & hard as a rock. I have been on this site for awhile and haven't found anyone I really connected with until now, so I'm excited to follow all of you and cheer you on! What are your thoughts on possibly conceiving multiples with Clomid? I woul love it!

I have ALWAYS wanted multiples!! And it runs in my family so maybe if I get on clomid it will actually happen!
You will defintely have your hands full lol

Yep, just checked my cervix & it's 100% closed & hard as a rock. I have been on this site for awhile and haven't found anyone I really connected with until now, so I'm excited to follow all of you and cheer you on! What are your thoughts on possibly conceiving multiples with Clomid? I woul love it!

I wouldn't mind at all! Whatever the good lord decides to bless me with! I would be ecstatic if I had twins and the same if I had one. Just would hope to have happy healthy sex doesn't matter but would love to have a little girl! Think I already told y'all this but my mom is a twin so it's supposed to skip my generation. And my dr says its really only a 10% chance so it's actually different on different places I've read. Some say 80% some say 20% so I don't really know!

Good morning, ladies!

I've been reading different statistics about Clomid, too. So who knows what the actual chances of multiples are! Even if it's 10%...that's 1 out of every 10, that's not too bad! Today is my day off so I have lots of free time today. Yay! So excited to say that I checked my cervix this morning (hope that doesn't weird you out, lol. I figure others TTC would understand) and it was high and pretty soft. Took an OPK and happy to say that it's the darkest line i've gotten yet! However, I used FMU and I've read that on some tests, FMU can give you an inaccurate result from being too concentrated. So we will see this evening. I'll upload pics after DS gets on the bus! Hope everyone has a great day today :hugs:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4508.jpg

There is my latest OPK from this morning. It looks darker in real life, but I'm just happy it's darker than yesterday even if it's not + yet. Trying not to get my hopes up too much!

It looks a lot darker!! I guess yesterday the tests were a little off?
I still haven't bought any more Oak's so I'm going by my body and today I have LOTS of the watery cm. Almost there!!

Crap!! I want to BD tonight in case I'm about to O, but DH is getting dental surgery this evening! He probably won't feel up to it :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->