Need a buddy!

Books-a-million lol. I was NOT ready to go back in to childcare, those kids drained my energy!! I decided a simple part time job with a company I enjoy would be best :D I loooove reading. One of the questions on the application was how many books have you read in the last year? The most the had was 4 or more, I was pssshhh maybe 4 or more a MONTH!

Ashley, it'll happen!! I O'd at 13 dpo but Chelsea didn't until what? 16? 17? I know it's a long wait but it could be tomorrow!

I know hopefully it will happen soon! Husband has been wanting to bd a lot lately so I think he has baby fever too! Lol

Then your husband needs to teach mine a thing or two lol!

On a completely unrelated note, I've got a job interview tomorrow!!

Yay!! Where at?

Books-a-million lol. I was NOT ready to go back in to childcare, those kids drained my energy!! I decided a simple part time job with a company I enjoy would be best :D I loooove reading. One of the questions on the application was how many books have you read in the last year? The most the had was 4 or more, I was pssshhh maybe 4 or more a MONTH!

That sounds like a really relaxing job! Fx'd for you! Have you read the hunger games trilogy yet?

Ohhh yes, I hopped on that real quick! It's officially one of my favorite series!

I bet you would really enjoy the Gemma Doyle Trilogy! It's nothing like Hunger Games, but it's one of my favorites. Do you read often?

Arghhh such a stressful day :-( i dont know when i O or even if i did i use the monitor all it has said for 4 days ia high fertility, i went and bought clearblue digi with smiley faces and it doesnt read that i surged..... So here i am waiting for the morning to pee agian....

Ohhh yes, I hopped on that real quick! It's officially one of my favorite series!

I loved it, too! Kept me awake at night at work, that's for sure!

Loved the hunger games! I love to read too if it's a good book! What is the Gemma Doyle trilogy about? Haven't heard of it. So excited for your interview! You'll do great!

Arghhh such a stressful day :-( i dont know when i O or even if i did i use the monitor all it has said for 4 days ia high fertility, i went and bought clearblue digi with smiley faces and it doesnt read that i surged..... So here i am waiting for the morning to pee agian....

I know the feeling! All negative opk's hopefully we'll o in the next few days keep your head up!

I know the feeling! All negative opk's hopefully we'll o in the next few days keep your head up!

I hope it is soon or maybe that i already have :-( b.c if it doesnt come in the next day or ao i will have an extremely long cycle...

Loved the hunger games! I love to read too if it's a good book! What is the Gemma Doyle trilogy about? Haven't heard of it. So excited for your interview! You'll do great!

https://www.randomhouse.com/teens/gemmadoyle/home.php

Check that out, they may not seem much from the descriptions but I love them. I have a knack for finding great books ;) I was totally into twilight waaaaay before it was even though to become a movie. I've recently decided I would love to be a book editor!

I hope it is soon or maybe that i already have :-( b.c if it doesnt come in the next day or ao i will have an extremely long cycle...

Sorry if you've already been asked this but how long are your cycles normally?

Sitting here at work holding my pee...haven't used the bathroom since midnight I'm about to pee my pants!! Can't wait to go home and test!

BFN for me. Booooo! But it was a given at 8dpo! I'm trying again next Wednesday at 13dpo. Wish I had bought those cheapies...

BFN for me. Booooo! But it was a given at 8dpo! I'm trying again next Wednesday at 13dpo. Wish I had bought those cheapies...

Yeah I ordered them and there is literally like 20 or 30 test! Keep testing! Fx for y'all!

Ok girls need some help/advice. Has anybody ever used the ic ovulation test? I've been testing and there is always a line but yesterday the line was the darkest it's been but still not as dark as the test line and this morning I took another and it's lighter than yesterday! I'm really confused and starting to question these test!

https://www.randomhouse.com/teens/gemmadoyle/home.php

Check that out, they may not seem much from the descriptions but I love them. I have a knack for finding great books ;) I was totally into twilight waaaaay before it was even though to become a movie. I've recently decided I would love to be a book editor!

Yeah I read twilight series as well! Loved 50 shades of grey so I'm ready to start a new series!

Ashley, Chelsea was having the same issue! I think her eventually got dark again.
do you select quick reply or post reply at the top of the screen? Bc there should be a spot where you can add attachments if you do it the second way!

Sorry Amanda you didn't get a positive yet you will you will I know it! Im still so mad at those nurses I would have been testing with you this week! now I have another month til I test. uggh Girls I'm convinced too that those OPK's do not work. According to my app i use this is my fertile week so I might try the opk later just to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->