Need a buddy!

Lol I went to that countdown site and it said tomorrow I will be disappointed if I take the test bc it's too early. I'm still doing it!! It's more of a need than a want, now!

Lol, i'm still testing tomorrow, too! Just to feed my addiction I guess.

Ag3 - Fx'd for you!! This isn't the lucky thread for nothing!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/BBT-and-shift-work.html

Check out that link Chelsea! If it works, it will tell you all you need to know. If not, let me know and I will copy and paste the text here.

Thanks Amanda! I haven't heard that much about temping until now! My fx for you I really hope this is our month!!!

I hope it helps you two!!

Baby dust to all of us, wouldn't it be awesome to be pregnant together?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/BBT-and-shift-work.html

Check out that link Chelsea! If it works, it will tell you all you need to know. If not, let me know and I will copy and paste the text here.

Thanks Amanda! I haven't heard that much about temping until now! My fx for you I really hope this is our month!!!

I hope it helps you two!!

Baby dust to all of us, wouldn't it be awesome to be pregnant together?

Omg that would be amazing!! :friends:

So y'all know the saying "I've got line eyes," talking about seeing BFP's when they're not there? I think I have anti-line eyes. I looove spending time in the pregnancy test forum but a lot of times every other person is like, "I can see it!! Even on my phone!!" I tilt my phone, squint my eyes into ten different ugly faces, stare for 10 minutes at a time, and still can't see them!

I want to join ALL of you ladies. I just started clear blue OPK's have a 7 yr old 4 yr old and had a natural m/c labor day weekend. I just bought the OPK today and had a - result but am excited to try again tomorrow. My cycles have never been normal and don't know how to tell if I'm ovulating. I just want to be prego and get nmber 3. any advice welcome... Thanks girls and am loving on the baby dust!!! :)

I want to join ALL of you ladies. I just started clear blue OPK's have a 7 yr old 4 yr old and had a natural m/c labor day weekend. I just bought the OPK today and had a - result but am excited to try again tomorrow. My cycles have never been normal and don't know how to tell if I'm ovulating. I just want to be prego and get nmber 3. any advice welcome... Thanks girls and am loving on the baby dust!!! :)

Welcome! How many days are your cycles on average? OPKs helped me a lot (well, this cycle is the first time i've used them, but I always thought I O'd between CD12 and CD14, and turns out I ovulated on CD16 or CD17! (I got my first + CD16 at night, and they were positive all day CD17). Love them! I'm currently 7DPO and i'm a POAS addict!!

Dust to you! :dust:

Question for everyone: Do your friends and family know you're TTC? Some of my husband's family knows, and a couple close friends but that is all. Well, of course, all of you. I don't like when people ask me over and over "are you pregnant yet?" GRR if I was, you would know!

Hi! :D OPK's are usually really accurate, it might take you one cycle of using them to get an idea of when you ovulate. You could also check you cervical mucus (cm) or chart your temperature.

Baby dust to you!

The only people who know about us is my sister and my aunt. And within that, my sister is the only one who knows how much trouble we have been having. She's going to be 2nd to know if I become pregnant!

Yesterday I mean, I didn't realize you haven't put a temp in for today! Unless you're a day behind me. (Which would be so cool :D)

I am currently cycle day 15.

From what it looks like, you possibly O'd yesterday...but like you said, your temps are really different. You should know by tomorrow if you did, ff will determine it after 2 or 3 days of higher temperature. Do you also check your cm or use OPK's?

DaTucker you're symptoms are looking good:) vivid dreams,temperature is high,how is your CM and you're cervix position?when is your AF supposed to come?

My cm is "creamy" and I've never been good at reading my cervix lol. Chelsea has tried to reach us but I still have nooo idea! According to fertility friend I'm supposed to get AF next Friday I think. I'm getting super nervous.

My cm is "creamy" and I've never been good at reading my cervix lol. Chelsea has tried to reach us but I still have nooo idea! According to fertility friend I'm supposed to get AF next Friday I think. I'm getting super nervous.

Creamy CM is a good sign too,oh man,I don't want to make you hopes though...for how long are you trying?

I am getting so depri today...I wish so bad I could get pregnant and keep it(that's the other thing)...I just don't believe this is the month and I don't feel lucky either.why it has to be so hard?others have sex once and get pregnant...

And the worst is when you hear that someone you know got pregnant and you have to do baby showers and all that....poker face on and try not to think why isn't you the one who's pregnant?

Creamy CM is a good sign too,oh man,I don't want to make you hopes though...for how long are you trying?

I am getting so depri today...I wish so bad I could get pregnant and keep it(that's the other thing)...I just don't believe this is the month and I don't feel lucky either.why it has to be so hard?others have sex once and get pregnant...

This month makes 2 1/2 years for us. I completely understand how you're feeling, all my little brothers and sisters have gotten pregnant before me, including my 16/17 year old baby brother. I'm the only one trying and the only one not conceiving!

I just tell myself it WILL happen one day, no matter what it takes. I've had my Downs (lots and lots of them) but being with these ladies here have helped soooo much. This is the first month in a while I haven't been bummed out.

And the worst is when you hear that someone you know got pregnant and you have to do baby showers and all that....poker face on and try not to think why isn't you the one who's pregnant?

Exactly!! I had to throw my sister's baby shower. I loooove my neice, she's the spunkiest little thing ever, but can you imagine when the baby showers are for us??

When my sister had Caydence and I walked into that delivery room and saw her for the first time, I literally started crying wishing it was me.

I know exactly what you mean! DH has a billion sisters and they keep having babies! One of my SIL was so upset that she was pregnant again that all she could talk about was trying to get money for an abortion! I'm not trying to talk politics but why the hell would you ask someone TTC for money for an abortion?!? DH told her "if you don't want the baby, we'll just take him" well she decided to keep the baby and is trying for anothe when he is born because she wants a girl! (she already has 1 boy and is pregnant with the second boy right now)

I know exactly what you mean! DH has a billion sisters and they keep having babies! One of my SIL was so upset that she was pregnant again that all she could talk about was trying to get money for an abortion! I'm not trying to talk politics but why the hell would you ask someone TTC for money for an abortion?!? DH told her "if you don't want the baby, we'll just take him" well she decided to keep the baby and is trying for anothe when he is born because she wants a girl! (she already has 1 boy and is pregnant with the second boy right now)

That's almost sickening...there are so many women here who want a baby more than anything, and she goes to you, one of those women, asking money for abortion?? Some people have no shame. I'm sorry, I don't know them, but that really pushes my buttons. I'm sorry you had to deal with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->