Need a buddy!

Ashley, Chelsea was having the same issue! I think her eventually got dark again.
do you select quick reply or post reply at the top of the screen? Bc there should be a spot where you can add attachments if you do it the second way!

I tried to do that it will not let me unless it's my iPad that won't let me?

Sorry Amanda you didn't get a positive yet you will you will I know it! Im still so mad at those nurses I would have been testing with you this week! now I have another month til I test. uggh Girls I'm convinced too that those OPK's do not work. According to my app i use this is my fertile week so I might try the opk later just to see what happens.

I know this is my fertile week as well! Even according to the clomid predictor calculator this should be prime time!

Sorry Amanda you didn't get a positive yet you will you will I know it! Im still so mad at those nurses I would have been testing with you this week! now I have another month til I test. uggh Girls I'm convinced too that those OPK's do not work. According to my app i use this is my fertile week so I might try the opk later just to see what happens.

I know this is my fertile week as well! Even according to the clomid predictor calculator this should be prime time!

very cool. Yeah I screwed up my cycle because I was taking Crinone the wrong way so I had AF twice in two weeks bc the nurse gave me the wrong information on how to take it. So now I should be ovulating in the next 2 to 3 days. Dr mentioned Clomid but not sure when i will do that

very cool. Yeah I screwed up my cycle because I was taking Crinone the wrong way so I had AF twice in two weeks bc the nurse gave me the wrong information on how to take it. So now I should be ovulating in the next 2 to 3 days. Dr mentioned Clomid but not sure when i will do that

that is crazy! well we may o around the same day... info about clomid says 5-10 days after last pill and im on day 8 still no o!!! so i'm being hopeful but still have my doubts!

Arghhh such a stressful day :-( i dont know when i O or even if i did i use the monitor all it has said for 4 days ia high fertility, i went and bought clearblue digi with smiley faces and it doesnt read that i surged..... So here i am waiting for the morning to pee agian....
I know the feeling! All negative opk's hopefully we'll o in the next few days keep your head up!
I hope it is soon or maybe that i already have :-( b.c if it doesnt come in the next day or ao i will have an extremely long cycle...
Sorry if you've already been asked this but how long are your cycles normally?

Well I with taking femera its wierd b.c this month my cycle was 21 days and but they are usually 32 days...

Ok so I have an question that is very TMI but I have been waiting to ask... Every month I know the feeling of when I will release a blood clot I can usually feel it coming all the way down and intil its out I have asked my OBGyN about this and he said that its usually b.c of the lining but did an U/S and saw nothing out of the ordinary so my question is do any of you experiance blood clots???

Ok so I have an question that is very TMI but I have been waiting to ask... Every month I know the feeling of when I will release a blood clot I can usually feel it coming all the way down and intil its out I have asked my OBGyN about this and he said that its usually b.c of the lining but did an U/S and saw nothing out of the ordinary so my question is do any of you experiance blood clots???

Yes, I have usually they are on my second day which is usually my heaviest day. I don't notice them as much if I'm wearing a tampon. When I used to wear pads several years ago tmi I could feel everything and it still makes me cringe! I hated that feeling!

Ag3: I do use IC OPKs. The same thing happened to me. They started getting darker at 10 to 11DPO so I thought I was going to ovulate at about 14DPO (I have always thought that I O between CD12-14). Then they got so light I could barely see them & I freake bc I thought I wasn't going to O. Then I got my first + OPK on CD16 at night, then CD17 all day was a super dark + (the test line was darker than the control line). And that makes perfect sense because my cycle was 32 days last month so that's dead on. I love the IC because I can take them as many times as I want because I have like 50 of them! I'll post a pic of them when I get to my computer.

I get them as well, nothing really big or anything. But also on my heaviest day.

I get the blood clots too normally on my 2nd day which is my heaviest but I now have been using tampons for the last 2 years and do not notice them I cannot stand pads whats so ever. So I decided since according to my app I should ovulate on sun so I'm going to attempt on opk and see what happens. I'm sure it will be negative but trying to think positive just never had a positive one.

I hope you get it, Jessica!! Remember the best time to BD is before ovulation though, I would BD all week if I was you lol. Which I actually did and a week and a half later DH STILL won't dtd with me. What a jerk.

I get small ones sometimes, usually on the second day of AF

Here are my IC OPKs from this cycle:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-18.jpg

I didn't add the ones after CD18 but they looked like CD7.

Took a POAS this morning, BFN. But AF isn't expected until Friday (a week from today) so I know it's still super early. Testing again in the AM!

Hope everyone had a great day. I made a huge batch of no-bake cookies!

Mmmmm cookies!! I had some Phish Food icecream.... I hope AF doesn't come for any of us this month!!

Ag3: I do use IC OPKs. The same thing happened to me. They started getting darker at 10 to 11DPO so I thought I was going to ovulate at about 14DPO (I have always thought that I O between CD12-14). Then they got so light I could barely see them & I freake bc I thought I wasn't going to O. Then I got my first + OPK on CD16 at night, then CD17 all day was a super dark + (the test line was darker than the control line). And that makes perfect sense because my cycle was 32 days last month so that's dead on. I love the IC because I can take them as many times as I want because I have like 50 of them! I'll post a pic of them when I get to my computer.

Thanks so much girl! I wish I could upload my picture but it won't let me! Maybe I need to get your email and maybe you could put it up unless I can figure it out soon loll!

pffff i must be a complete dumb ass.... so i have the clear blue opk's. Like I told you I was going to do one tonight well I haven't been feeling good the last few days so I went pee and I must have peed to long on it or something Bc I got this BIG error message on it a book showed up on it and I pulled the stick and it was all sorts of messed up. ughh lol

Lol I'm always scared I'll do that too. At least it told you instead of making you wonder wtf was happening!

Thanks so much girl! I wish I could upload my picture but it won't let me! Maybe I need to get your email and maybe you could put it up unless I can figure it out soon loll!

Create an account on photobucket.com and upload the pic on that site. Then copy & paste the link they give you under your pic and it will be in the message.

So from blood work done today i deff O this month so i guess i am on to the ttw oh joy the worst dh hid my tests he said it was for my own good :-\ if it doesnt stick this month doctor is giving me injectables with timed bd..... sending baby dust to all of u in your tww

So from blood work done today i deff O this month so i guess i am on to the ttw oh joy the worst dh hid my tests he said it was for my own good :-\ if it doesnt stick this month doctor is giving me injectables with timed bd..... sending baby dust to all of u in your tww

Yay I'm glad you o'd fx for you that you'll get your bfp sending lots of baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->