Need a buddy!

Thanks for understanding! To make matters even worse, she talked about it in front of DH's aunt who was 6 weeks pregnant at the time and she had been TTC for NINE YEARS!! (she ended up getting pregnant naturally, btw)

I want to join ALL of you ladies. I just started clear blue OPK's have a 7 yr old 4 yr old and had a natural m/c labor day weekend. I just bought the OPK today and had a - result but am excited to try again tomorrow. My cycles have never been normal and don't know how to tell if I'm ovulating. I just want to be prego and get nmber 3. any advice welcome... Thanks girls and am loving on the baby dust!!! :)

Glad to have you! I am on CD15 still not ovulated yet. How long did it take for you to conceive first two?

Question for everyone: Do your friends and family know you're TTC? Some of my husband's family knows, and a couple close friends but that is all. Well, of course, all of you. I don't like when people ask me over and over "are you pregnant yet?" GRR if I was, you would know!

Yes but only people close to me Bc I hate being asked that!!!!

Question for everyone: Do your friends and family know you're TTC? Some of my husband's family knows, and a couple close friends but that is all. Well, of course, all of you. I don't like when people ask me over and over "are you pregnant yet?" GRR if I was, you would know!

Only one close friend of mine know as far as family no its just to much stress for them to be calling me asking me is there a baby yet..... and if it doesnt happen i am not letting anyone down, and i dont have to hear pitty.... so just all of u here with me but its different itsnlike we are going througnit together were they are just watching etc....

Dude I'm dying of boredom. This TWW is killing me. At least before I had a job to distract me. Why couldn't we move somewhere more inhabited!! I would take a smelly 80 year old women with 50 cats as a neighbor at this point!!

Dude I'm dying of boredom. This TWW is killing me. At least before I had a job to distract me. Why couldn't we move somewhere more inhabited!! I would take a smelly 80 year old women with 50 cats as a neighbor at this point!!

Ha ha! Poor thing! It seems like its taking me forever to ovulate unless the meds don't work and I don't ovulate this month:( I haven't even made it to the tww I am starting to doubt o but I still feel littletwinges in my ovaries so hopefully my egg is growing!

Yesterday I mean, I didn't realize you haven't put a temp in for today! Unless you're a day behind me. (Which would be so cool :D)

I am currently cycle day 15.

Yay! So we will probably be testing around the same time!

She's using her first test tomorrow morning

Huh I'm confused lol

I think she thought you were talking to me lol
Ha ha I think so! Loll we are all going half crazy!!!!

Yesterday I mean, I didn't realize you haven't put a temp in for today! Unless you're a day behind me. (Which would be so cool :D)

Huh I'm confused lol

Oops! Sorry lol

Quick update before I try to take a nap before work - more sliiight cramping today, mostly on the right side. I am craving chocolate or something sweet soooo bad! I had some candy corn to hold me over though.

Amanda, sooo cannot wait for you to test tomorrow!!

Huh I'm confused lol

Ha ha I think so! Loll we are all going half crazy!!!!

Quick update before I try to take a nap before work - more sliiight cramping today, mostly on the right side. I am craving chocolate or something sweet soooo bad! I had some candy corn to hold me over though.

Amanda, sooo cannot wait for you to test tomorrow!!

That means it's a nutella night, then!

I keep thinking about it literally every ten minutes. I need to chill lol

Ashley, it'll happen!! I O'd at 13 dpo but Chelsea didn't until what? 16? 17? I know it's a long wait but it could be tomorrow!

Ashley, it'll happen!! I O'd at 13 dpo but Chelsea didn't until what? 16? 17? I know it's a long wait but it could be tomorrow!

I know hopefully it will happen soon! Husband has been wanting to bd a lot lately so I think he has baby fever too! Lol

I know hopefully it will happen soon! Husband has been wanting to bd a lot lately so I think he has baby fever too! Lol

Then your husband needs to teach mine a thing or two lol!

On a completely unrelated note, I've got a job interview tomorrow!!

Then your husband needs to teach mine a thing or two lol!

On a completely unrelated note, I've got a job interview tomorrow!!

Normally it's not like that lol I don't know what's gotten in to him!! Yay! What is your future employment?:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->