Need a buddy!

I dont trust the opk's either. I'm cramping for the last two days now too If my cycle wasn't messed up I should be gettin AF right around now. But again I haven't been feeling good at all Like i'm going to throw up (sorry TMI). OH keeps telling me to take a preg test but I"m like my cycle is screwed up and Dr said last week it looked like AF. but again it was not full blown like he said it would become. SO I have no clue what I should do! Do I wait another 2 weeks to see if I get af from the 2nd time I had it or do I take a preg test. I guess I just dont want to waste the money if its neg and get my hopes up. what do you girls think

Yay Ashley! It doesn't quite look like it's there yet but almost! But I personally don't trust OPK's so if you were cramping yesterday it might have been it...any EWCM?

No but I can see something shiny on the toilet paper seems like. That was one thing they said about clomid that it will dry you up so that wasn't a good indication. I hate opk's too this is the darkest line I've gotten in the past two months. I still feel a little twinge on the left side! Come on o! I'm ready for the tww! Either way I go to the dr wed for bloodwork to see if I o'd so ill know for sure then!

Yay Ashley! It doesn't quite look like it's there yet but almost! But I personally don't trust OPK's so if you were cramping yesterday it might have been it...any EWCM?

No but I can see something shiny on the toilet paper seems like. That was one thing they said about clomid that it will dry you up so that wasn't a good indication. I hate opk's too this is the darkest line I've gotten in the past two months. I still feel a little twinge on the left side! Come on o! I'm ready for the tww! Either way I go to the dr wed for bloodwork to see if I o'd so ill know for sure then!

I go on fri for my bloodwork good luck

I dont trust the opk's either. I'm cramping for the last two days now too If my cycle wasn't messed up I should be gettin AF right around now. But again I haven't been feeling good at all Like i'm going to throw up (sorry TMI). OH keeps telling me to take a preg test but I"m like my cycle is screwed up and Dr said last week it looked like AF. but again it was not full blown like he said it would become. SO I have no clue what I should do! Do I wait another 2 weeks to see if I get af from the 2nd time I had it or do I take a preg test. I guess I just dont want to waste the money if its neg and get my hopes up. what do you girls think

Order those cheapies that Amanda and Chelsea posted they are inexpensive and they give you a ton that way you can test as much as you want! :thumbup:

I go on fri for my bloodwork good luck

Good luck to you! It's so crazy I've been feeling nauseous too! Last night and this morning so of course I googled it and it said can be signs of ovulation or a cyst!

Also, update on me: no new symptoms, feeling disappointingly normal today...had a temp drop yesterday and got scared AF was on her way but it rose even higher than ever today. Only thing is hubby woke me up with his stupid game a whole hour early so I had to temp then. I hope temping early didn't mess it up!!
And a close friend's sister passed away and they asked Daniel to be a pall bearer so we have to make a long 8 hour drive to Louisiana tomorrow for the Monday funeral. It won't be a long trip bc Daniel has to be at work 7a.m. Tuesday.

Don't give up hope yet!! But I'm also feeling a tad discouraged about this month :( I'm having a great day so far - called into work last night because my mom got here last night from Australia (she lives there) so we had a big breakfast this morning and we're pretty much just being lazy today. DS's football game is rained/hailed out so we're just lounging in PJs all day! :)

Quick update: some mild cramping today, and my bbs are kind of sore near my armpits. Fx'd!!

Hell yeah for sore boobs and cramping!! Your symptoms keep getting more promising.

Mine have been sore but they were last month too, I think for me it could go either way.

Lol Ashley, don't you hate it?

Hey for those of you who know about the fatigue, is it something that lasts throughout the day whether you nap or not? This last week I've been getting tired a few hours after waking up for the day and end up taking a 3-4 hour nap then feeling great once I wake up again. Is that considered fatigue? Bc I don't want to mark that as a symptom unless it is.

I'd consider that fatigue. Before I knew I was preg with DS2, I kept falling asleep while I was driving and stuff and I HAD to take naps every day!

Omg how dangerous!! Let's hope that doesn't happen this time! Well then I'm tentatively marking fatigue on my symptom list.

I would literally fall asleep if I sat down when I was preggo! Update just bought digital o test! And I bought preseed a couple weeks ago and use it when we bd. I just hope dh is not worn out. We never bd this much !

I've heard such great things about preseed!! I really hope it works for y'all! The conceive plus is supposed to have a different consistency if y'all didn't like that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->