Need a buddy!

Sorry guys currently playing catch up lol, was out all day yest. came home and crashed.. And just now waking up lol..

Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been missing, too! Had a second interview this afternoon (they move fast!) and now on the long drive back home for the funeral tomorrow. 8 hours of Texas and Louisiana roads...fun.

I know it's blurry but it's the darkest line I've gotten so far. Cervix is high open and feels firm like the tip of my nose I guess. Digital opk is negative though so I don't know do y'all think I'm getting close?
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj601/ashleyw2415/2012-09-23095711_zpsa66680b7.jpgSorry about the pic it's terrible going to try and get a better one

Looks like it's getting there, that's about how mine was. Mine went from light but easy to see to + in 5 hours. What CD are you on now?

Cd18 really crampy moody and wet feeling my cervix is high open an hard from what I can tell

I really like it. And that's saying a lot Bc I have never liked lube!!! Ha ha it always felt so gross but I guess the difference is you insert the preseed. Well girls negative digital opk doesnt look like I'm ever going to o! I'm wondering is there some way I could have missed it. Surely not Bc I've been doing poke twice and three times a day! I'm trying not to be a downer or upset but I mean it should of happened already every calander says today and clomid you supposed to o 5-10 days after last pill and I'm on day 8 ugh!

Well I totally missed mine on digi I reached high fertility but never peak doc confirmed with blood test that is did indeed O... Do you temp?

Clearblue digital and I couldn't have explained preseed any better myself! ;) the last time I bd was Friday morning but we are on lake right now so I can't bd until I get home just hope That's enough!

I really like it. And that's saying a lot Bc I have never liked lube!!! Ha ha it always felt so gross but I guess the difference is you insert the preseed. Well girls negative digital opk doesnt look like I'm ever going to o! I'm wondering is there some way I could have missed it. Surely not Bc I've been doing poke twice and three times a day! I'm trying not to be a downer or upset but I mean it should of happened already every calander says today and clomid you supposed to o 5-10 days after last pill and I'm on day 8 ugh!

Well I totally missed mine on digi I reached high fertility but never peak doc confirmed with blood test that is did indeed O... Do you temp?

Clearblue digital and I couldn't have explained preseed any better myself! ;) the last time I bd was Friday morning but we are on lake right now so I can't bd until I get home just hope That's enough!

It will be Fx

If you are like me and it sounds pretty much so you might want to look on ebay for clearblue fertility monitor it is much cheaper than stores and works great it is the only one that has been able to pick up my O I have tried clearblue digi with the smiley face and it didnt even pick it up...

If you are like me and it sounds pretty much so you might want to look on ebay for clearblue fertility monitor it is much cheaper than stores and works great it is the only one that has been able to pick up my O I have tried clearblue digi with the smiley face and it didnt even pick it up...

Thanks!!!! I'm headed home now to test again if I don't get bfp this month I'm going to get one! How long did it take to get your results back from dr?

Cramping and pressure on my right side...I'm praying AF doesn't come!! My temps are still high, but you never know...

Thanks!!!! I'm headed home now to test again if I don't get bfp this month I'm going to get one! How long did it take to get your results back from dr?

same day b.c he has an onsite lab but that is only if I get tested in the a.m if I test in the p.m then next morning.. if I dont get a bfp this month I am going to think about injectables

I sure hope so...but I'm starting to get nervous, I'm scheduled to start this week so I'm getting anxious. Any more progress with you??

I sure hope so...but I'm starting to get nervous, I'm scheduled to start this week so I'm getting anxious. Any more progress with you??

Everything is crossed! When are you testing again?

I'm testing Wednesday...
it needs to hurry and get here!!

Ok so pose opk this morning haventhad sex since Friday morning husband would not bd this morningbc I told him it wad time to o and he said he didn't want to feel likehe was breeding and all this was stressing him out so I think I'm out this month

so now I have my af for the 3rd time this month gotta call the dr this morning. I'm so frustrated that crinone really messed my cycle up! I was supposed to go fri for a blood test so now I'm really confused on why I was bleeding two weeks ago bc dr said that was AF but apparently it couldnt have been

so now I have my af for the 3rd time this month gotta call the dr this morning. I'm so frustrated that crinone really messed my cycle up! I was supposed to go fri for a blood test so now I'm really confused on why I was bleeding two weeks ago bc dr said that was AF but apparently it couldnt have been

Yuck hopefully it will be straight after this fx let us know what dr says

Are you on flomid? Have they done any u.s to see if you have cysy? Sometimes u have to really be forceful with these doctors... Fx that they find out what is going on...

Are you on flomid? Have they done any u.s to see if you have cysy? Sometimes u have to really be forceful with these doctors... Fx that they find out what is going on...

No I was on crinone. I still haven't called the dr bc now it just looks like I'm spotting and its barely there. ughh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->