Need a buddy!

I really like it. And that's saying a lot Bc I have never liked lube!!! Ha ha it always felt so gross but I guess the difference is you insert the preseed. Well girls negative digital opk doesnt look like I'm ever going to o! I'm wondering is there some way I could have missed it. Surely not Bc I've been doing poke twice and three times a day! I'm trying not to be a downer or upset but I mean it should of happened already every calander says today and clomid you supposed to o 5-10 days after last pill and I'm on day 8 ugh!

Haha me too, looks like we're all on the same page!

I really like it. And that's saying a lot Bc I have never liked lube!!! Ha ha it always felt so gross but I guess the difference is you insert the preseed. Well girls negative digital opk doesnt look like I'm ever going to o! I'm wondering is there some way I could have missed it. Surely not Bc I've been doing poke twice and three times a day! I'm trying not to be a downer or upset but I mean it should of happened already every calander says today and clomid you supposed to o 5-10 days after last pill and I'm on day 8 ugh!

I say keep BD'ing (poor hubby though lol). At least you have an appointment coming up!

I know true story. I just hate the anticipation and wait

Hello ladies,hope you all are doing good.I missed a lot lately,is just when hubbs is at home we always do things together.Anyway I try not to stress but I was thinking today of acupuncture, maybe that may help...No symptoms so far,just a lot of CM,but is not unusual for me.So,I drink tea and wait.After my app ,my AF should come only in 18 days,that is a long time.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Hello ladies,hope you all are doing good.I missed a lot lately,is just when hubbs is at home we always do things together.Anyway I try not to stress but I was thinking today of acupuncture, maybe that may help...No symptoms so far,just a lot of CM,but is not unusual for me.So,I drink tea and wait.After my app ,my AF should come only in 18 days,that is a long time.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Hope your weekend is great as well! I live in a small town and I don't think we have anybody close for acupuncture but I might look into it.

Is preseed supposed to make a big difference? I mean does it help your chances of concieving a lot?

Yes yes yes!!! Go look at some reviews on it, or find a thread on here. They have some amazing stories!!

Jazzy, I have also heard acupuncture is great, and they do say the more stresses you are about conceiving, the less likely it is to happen.

Some people swear by preseed! We shall see! It even says on the box I think if your not preggo within 6 months of using it to call your dr. Btw Chelsea I think I felt the cervix thing today ha! It felt like the tip of my nose kind of. And I think it was high but I don't know difference in high/low cervix

Some people swear by preseed! We shall see! It even says on the box I think if your not preggo within 6 months of using it to call your dr. Btw Chelsea I think I felt the cervix thing today ha! It felt like the tip of my nose kind of. And I think it was high but I don't know difference in high/low cervix

If you did feel it and it was high, when it comes down low you'll know the difference. You barely have to reach in for it

So another - opk a lot lighter than yesterday that was with fmu so I'm going to test again with smu and try to upload another pic . So frustrating!

I know it's blurry but it's the darkest line I've gotten so far. Cervix is high open and feels firm like the tip of my nose I guess. Digital opk is negative though so I don't know do y'all think I'm getting close?
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj601/ashleyw2415/2012-09-23095711_zpsa66680b7.jpgSorry about the pic it's terrible going to try and get a better one

I know it's blurry but it's the darkest line I've gotten so far. Cervix is high open and feels firm like the tip of my nose I guess. Digital opk is negative though so I don't know do y'all think I'm getting close?
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj601/ashleyw2415/2012-09-23095711_zpsa66680b7.jpgSorry about the pic it's terrible going to try and get a better one

Looks like it's getting there, that's about how mine was. Mine went from light but easy to see to + in 5 hours. What CD are you on now?

I would literally fall asleep if I sat down when I was preggo! Update just bought digital o test! And I bought preseed a couple weeks ago and use it when we bd. I just hope dh is not worn out. We never bd this much !

Yea I heard alot about preseed didnt pay it any mind till my doc told me to get some just b.c I have limited cm at times and it mochs ewcm and it will keep the little swimmer alive.. :) Which digi did you get?

Hey for those of you who know about the fatigue, is it something that lasts throughout the day whether you nap or not? This last week I've been getting tired a few hours after waking up for the day and end up taking a 3-4 hour nap then feeling great once I wake up again. Is that considered fatigue? Bc I don't want to mark that as a symptom unless it is.

Dont worry about you temps they say the rule is it is better to test earlier than later b.c the later you test the lower your acualy temp will be so Fx

Well I totally missed mine on digi I reached high fertility but never peak doc confirmed with blood test that is did indeed O... Do you temp?

Is preseed supposed to make a big difference? I mean does it help your chances of concieving a lot?

preseed it you get it and sqeeze the bottle it literally looks like ewcm. You would think before you get it that it is just lub but it is totally different from texture to everything. and since it is sperm friendly it acually moves up with the sperm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->