Need a buddy!

Ok so pose opk this morning haventhad sex since Friday morning husband would not bd this morningbc I told him it wad time to o and he said he didn't want to feel likehe was breeding and all this was stressing him out so I think I'm out this month

Well you did get some BD in within the fertile time, so don't give up all hope! I'm sorry about today though :(

So positive opk means you ovulate 12-36 hrs later??

Ok so pose opk this morning haventhad sex since Friday morning husband would not bd this morningbc I told him it wad time to o and he said he didn't want to feel likehe was breeding and all this was stressing him out so I think I'm out this month

Well you did get some BD in within the fertile time, so don't give up all hope! I'm sorry about today though :(

I know have been upset all morning! We agreed to DTd every other day before I started clomid. Now I feel like I took it for nothing you know! Haven't o'd in quite some time and for him to do this the day I needed him just hurts my feelings! I have ewcm and everything and I haven't had that since I can't remember when. So I don't know if today is the start of my fertile period bc I have stretchy cm and o pain and positive opk. Today is the first sign of ewcm so I dont know maybe I can get him to bd tonight.

I know have been upset all morning! We agreed to DTd every other day before I started clomid. Now I feel like I took it for nothing you know! Haven't o'd in quite some time and for him to do this the day I needed him just hurts my feelings! I have ewcm and everything and I haven't had that since I can't remember when. So I don't know if today is the start of my fertile period bc I have stretchy cm and o pain and positive opk. Today is the first sign of ewcm so I dont know maybe I can get him to bd tonight.

Dont bring up bd'ing just try and maybe letting it just happen. initiate it but do it subtly that might work that way he doesn't feel pressured you know have fun with it that might work

So the Dr called back. He said that I could be having Ovulation break through bleeding. He said to go for Bloodtest on fri. But if I get my heavy period to call back and then they will reschedule the blood test and recalculate my cycle. Ughhh Ive never had so many issues ever. But I'm having a gut feeling something is just not right

Do you girls BD every other day?It feels like a lot.Me and hubbs are together for 3 yrs sometimes fells hard to BD every other day though.We def.have a lot of it when I ovulate but normal every 3 to 4 days.With the ovulation and conceiving in my head it feel so hard to have quality BD...

So the Dr called back. He said that I could be having Ovulation break through bleeding. He said to go for Bloodtest on fri. But if I get my heavy period to call back and then they will reschedule the blood test and recalculate my cycle. Ughhh Ive never had so many issues ever. But I'm having a gut feeling something is just not right
AF sucks:growlmad:....but the good thing is that your body is "working" on something you know,so you can find out what is wrong and fix it.

AF sucks:growlmad:....but the good thing is that your body is "working" on something you know,so you can find out what is wrong and fix it.

Yeah now I stopped spotting the blood test is to see if I ovulated and to check my progesterone levels because they were low before.

Do you girls BD every other day?It feels like a lot.Me and hubbs are together for 3 yrs sometimes fells hard to BD every other day though.We def.have a lot of it when I ovulate but normal every 3 to 4 days.With the ovulation and conceiving in my head it feel so hard to have quality BD...

Yea around fertilr time bst to bd every other day to build up healthy swimmers.... but as long as u are doing it in your fertile period at least 24hrs before ovu should be fine....

Whew! Just got caught up. Sorry I was MIA for a second, I had to work all day then had a big dinner with my family, then went shopping.

I took 2 more tests today, both negative. Expecting AF on Friday. If I don't see :witch: by Friday though I'll buy a FRER. I've been reading that the tests I got its common to not get your BFP until 2 days after AF is due. But we'll see. No more cramping but my bbs are really sore. So much so that when DH and I were BD'ing last night, I actually say ouch! when we were messing around. Idk though, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month :(

Thanks y'all! Today was hectic for me as well!! Had a little spat this morning and have been cranky all day. We go eat with my parents and when we get home dh wants to bd! I'm like wtf? But at least I got another bd in opk is still positive though so I'm not really sure if you o once it turns negative again or what. Goodnight girls hope y'all have a super great week.

OMG Girls I'm freaking out! I know this might be TMI but I just dont think something is right I have a feeling. So last time I posted I stopped spotting well later last night I started bleeding again so I'm ok I def have af. So I got up this morning changed my tampon put new one in dropped stepson to school was driving to work went to the bathroom and I bled through the tampon within an hour! THIS NEVER HAPPENED EVER. so I'm a little scared now do you girls think I should call the dr back and tell him?

OMG Girls I'm freaking out! I know this might be TMI but I just dont think something is right I have a feeling. So last time I posted I stopped spotting well later last night I started bleeding again so I'm ok I def have af. So I got up this morning changed my tampon put new one in dropped stepson to school was driving to work went to the bathroom and I bled through the tampon within an hour! THIS NEVER HAPPENED EVER. so I'm a little scared now do you girls think I should call the dr back and tell him?

Yes definitely call him back! Hell I would find a different doctor, personally. If someone messed me up like that I wouldn't stay with them....their mistake has caused you a lot of problems.

Whew! Just got caught up. Sorry I was MIA for a second, I had to work all day then had a big dinner with my family, then went shopping.

I took 2 more tests today, both negative. Expecting AF on Friday. If I don't see :witch: by Friday though I'll buy a FRER. I've been reading that the tests I got its common to not get your BFP until 2 days after AF is due. But we'll see. No more cramping but my bbs are really sore. So much so that when DH and I were BD'ing last night, I actually say ouch! when we were messing around. Idk though, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month :(

Mine is also due Friday, I keep feeling like it has already started and running to the bathroom. Ive heard a lot of women feel that way, but I Also think I'm out.

Thanks y'all! Today was hectic for me as well!! Had a little spat this morning and have been cranky all day. We go eat with my parents and when we get home dh wants to bd! I'm like wtf? But at least I got another bd in opk is still positive though so I'm not really sure if you o once it turns negative again or what. Goodnight girls hope y'all have a super great week.

Smart man ;) that's really good he decided he wanted to though!!

Yes definitely call him back! Hell I would find a different doctor, personally. If someone messed me up like that I wouldn't stay with them....their mistake has caused you a lot of problems.

yeah I called the dr he wants me to come in I have an appt at 230. Well the last time I went in he asked which nurse I talked to when she told me to take the crinone it was her fault not his he said he was going to talk to her. He's actually a very thorough dr. but I'm just freaking I could just be a little paranoid I just dont want him to think I'm being a hypocondriact. Its probably nothing im just being dumb. Congrats on the job,

Ohhhh OK! It's better to seem like a hypochondriac than take risks with your body. You have all the right to worry, I hope everything turns out fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->