Need a buddy!

Good morning ladies!! :D

So I went ahead and tested and may or may not have seen a very very faint second line. I knew I should have waited!! Either way, I'm testing tomorrow as well. Or Friday. Or maybe Saturday...but more than likely tomorrow. I am a weak woman!

Omg!! Fx'd!!!!! And yeah you should post a pic!

Good morning ladies!! :D

So I went ahead and tested and may or may not have seen a very very faint second line. I knew I should have waited!! Either way, I'm testing tomorrow as well. Or Friday. Or maybe Saturday...but more than likely tomorrow. I am a weak woman!
Oh wow maybe this month is your turn on a BFP.:happydance:

I still have to wait another 10 days to test,had some cramps on the 5th and 6th day after O,but that is it.My boobs are not sore which is kind of weird for me,they always hurt before AF.So I don't believe this is my month:cry:

Hope others have more luck.

I am so sad,
sad because I miscarried,have a phone pregnancy app that I forgot to delete after my miscarriage and informed me today that my baby is 10 weeks old:cry:

I am sad because to me it feels that I can't conceive easy and all this waiting is driving me nuts.I don't work so I have a lot f time to think and I read everything on internet about conceiving.Since this miscarriage my days are up side down and my goal is just to get pregnant.

And I am making myself crazy thinking that there may be something wrong with me because it is so hard.I have one question and that is WHY IT IS SO HARD???

I know now that months will past by with bunch of BFN and I am again at the beginning..I know at least I can conceive but when is going to happen again for me?
I am really thinking of putting all the O stuffs away and just get in that state of mind where I don't want to get pregnant.I am looking for a job anyway..I don't know how else to cope with TTC.

I am so sad,
sad because I miscarried,have a phone pregnancy app that I forgot to delete after my miscarriage and informed me today that my baby is 10 weeks old:cry:

I am sad because to me it feels that I can't conceive easy and all this waiting is driving me nuts.I don't work so I have a lot f time to think and I read everything on internet about conceiving.Since this miscarriage my days are up side down and my goal is just to get pregnant.

And I am making myself crazy thinking that there may be something wrong with me because it is so hard.I have one question and that is WHY IT IS SO HARD???

I know now that months will past by with bunch of BFN and I am again at the beginning..I know at least I can conceive but when is going to happen again for me?
I am really thinking of putting all the O stuffs away and just get in that state of mind where I don't want to get pregnant.I am looking for a job anyway..I don't know how else to cope with TTC.

I'm really sorry that you're feeling down :hugs: Maybe something you should consider is NTNP? It seems like it takes stress off of A LOT of women (probably depends on the person though). Sometimes if you're under too much stress, you don't ovulate. I can tell you that the first month of NTNP for us, I got DS1 and then we tried for a month with DS2 (BFN) and the second cycle did NTNP and I got my BFP. First month of NTNP with #3 I got a BFP (chemical pregnancy) and ever since then I have been tracking every little symptom, test, BD, calendar, everything! And only BFNs :cry: This next cycle we are going to be NTNP. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Good early evening ladies!

I hope you all had a better day than I did!! :brat: I'm working a temp job right now and I'm SO GLAD it's only a temp job. The people that work in the office that we have to directly communicate with constantly are ASSHOLES!! (pardon my French...I called them worse names to my friends on the phone, lol). I just want to be like, "excuse me, I'm just wondering if you're this big of a bitch to everyone? Or is it just me?" GAAHH!! I can't stand people that are always trying to make other people feel down.

AAAnyways, enough about that. I had been feeling crampy today and my bbs are still super super sore, so I went and got a cheapo dollar general test. Took it when I got home and it's a BFN :dohh: so I hope the :witch: hurries up and gets here. If this isn't my month, I want :witch: to come and go as soon as possible so I can get back to BD'ing! :dance:

I decided that this month we are going to do NTNP because I seem to get BFPs faster that way. Maybe it's less stress for me, I don't know. I'm not sure if i'll be able to resist all those OPKs in my cabinet, though! :blush:

I am so sad,

Chelsea is right about the whole stress thing. That crap can even hold AF off for days! Sometimes all somebody needs is a little time off. :)

Good early evening ladies!

I hope you all had a better day than I did!! :brat: I'm working a temp job right now and I'm SO GLAD it's only a temp job. The people that work in the office that we have to directly communicate with constantly are ASSHOLES!! (pardon my French...I called them worse names to my friends on the phone, lol). I just want to be like, "excuse me, I'm just wondering if you're this big of a bitch to everyone? Or is it just me?" GAAHH!! I can't stand people that are always trying to make other people feel down.

AAAnyways, enough about that. I had been feeling crampy today and my bbs are still super super sore, so I went and got a cheapo dollar general test. Took it when I got home and it's a BFN :dohh: so I hope the :witch: hurries up and gets here. If this isn't my month, I want :witch: to come and go as soon as possible so I can get back to BD'ing! :dance:

I decided that this month we are going to do NTNP because I seem to get BFPs faster that way. Maybe it's less stress for me, I don't know. I'm not sure if i'll be able to resist all those OPKs in my cabinet, though! :blush:

Lol those poor people wouldn't stand a chance if you let loose on them!!

I guess this next cycle will be NTNP for several of you then! I would never be able to handle it, I would constantly be thinking about baby making regardless!

As for the picture y'all have requested, I swear that second line quite possibly wasn't there so there's nothing to take a picture of lol. We'll see again on Friday!

I mean, I'm still going to be thinking about it, but hopefully it will take some of the pressure off if we just BD whenever we feel like it instead of tracking everything

Hello everyone! Just catching up! I will say trying seems like it makes it harder and more stressful! This month on the clomid was especially rough but I'm soooo happy bc I'm pretty sure I o'd! Chelsea I feel for you bc I've had some bitches at work too! Ugh what is it with these people?! But this month has been the most stressful so I think dh and I are going to ntnp next month to alleviate some of the stress! Update on me the past two days one of which I o'd were very crampy. Had positive opk all day Monday and Tuesday morning. Started negative yesterday afternoon. I'm assuming I o'd yesterday afternoon so I'm counting today as 1 dpo so I will test next Friday which will be 9dpo. Let's all keep our heads up. We will all get bfps soon!

Hello everyone! Just catching up! I will say trying seems like it makes it harder and more stressful! This month on the clomid was especially rough but I'm soooo happy bc I'm pretty sure I o'd! Chelsea I feel for you bc I've had some bitches at work too! Ugh what is it with these people?! But this month has been the most stressful so I think dh and I are going to ntnp next month to alleviate some of the stress! Update on me the past two days one of which I o'd were very crampy. Had positive opk all day Monday and Tuesday morning. Started negative yesterday afternoon. I'm assuming I o'd yesterday afternoon so I'm counting today as 1 dpo so I will test next Friday which will be 9dpo. Let's all keep our heads up. We will all get bfps soon!

Hopefully NTNP will let you breathe for a minute. Wait, what am I saying? Only 8 days until your BFP, right?! Fx'd for you! So glad you got that +OPK :)

Will y'all still use preseed even though NTNP?

Thanks for you're advice ladies! What is NTNP...:wacko: so I can try it too,
I am hopping too for my AF,got two pimples this morning this is how I know that AF is right in the corner.I will make appointment to my doc to give me something to regulate my periods.

Edit-i found out what it means,lol

I woke up yesterday and today with a metallic taste in my mouth,that and the acne I got gives me some hope....but until now my boobs don't hurt at all,and that was my biggest pregnancy symptom to all of my previous pregnancy but my test is BFN...so we will see.

Thanks chels! I will prob continue to use preseed as well bc I like it!!! When I had ds I noticed I don't get as wet as I used too! Jazzy keep your head up we are all in this together!

Oh man,my acne it so bad this month,I got a pimpel on the left side of my nose and it is so hard and painful,and another one on the middle of my chin...my skin is all dry,I look like a :witch:

Come on AF show you're ugly face I know you are close!!

I thought for sure I was going to start last night or this morning but nothing yet. Another BFN this morning

Hi, my name is Julie. I am 25 and have been married for 5yrs. We have a beautiful 3yr old son together and we are trying for baby #2. I started Depo right after I had my son and was on it for 3yrs. I did not get my last scheduled shot which was June 21st. I got my AF back Sep 5th. I ovulated the 19th and we made sure we tried on all my fertile days and on ovulation. Since then I have had cramps spotting for one day and felt kind of itchy all over and feel like I have a sore throat and minor cold. I took a test today it was Neg but I'm not to for AF till Oct 3rd so I know it's too early right now. I would just really like to know if you think I could get pregnant this soon after Depo since I have gotten my AF back and I would really like people to talk to who understand. Thank So Much!!!

Hi, my name is Julie. I am 25 and have been married for 5yrs. We have a beautiful 3yr old son together and we are trying for baby #2. I started Depo right after I had my son and was on it for 3yrs. I did not get my last scheduled shot which was June 21st. I got my AF back Sep 5th. I ovulated the 19th and we made sure we tried on all my fertile days and on ovulation. Since then I have had cramps spotting for one day and felt kind of itchy all over and feel like I have a sore throat and minor cold. I took a test today it was Neg but I'm not to for AF till Oct 3rd so I know it's too early right now. I would just really like to know if you think I could get pregnant this soon after Depo since I have gotten my AF back and I would really like people to talk to who understand. Thank So Much!!!

Welcome Juliet! I am close to you! I will start testing around the 5th i will be right there with you! I think it's very possible to get a bfp this month!!

Welcome,spotting is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->