Need a buddy!

Ohhhh OK! It's better to seem like a hypochondriac than take risks with your body. You have all the right to worry, I hope everything turns out fine!

will let you know when I get back from the dr.

OMG Girls I'm freaking out! I know this might be TMI but I just dont think something is right I have a feeling. So last time I posted I stopped spotting well later last night I started bleeding again so I'm ok I def have af. So I got up this morning changed my tampon put new one in dropped stepson to school was driving to work went to the bathroom and I bled through the tampon within an hour! THIS NEVER HAPPENED EVER. so I'm a little scared now do you girls think I should call the dr back and tell him?

Yes definitely call him back! Hell I would find a different doctor, personally. If someone messed me up like that I wouldn't stay with them....their mistake has caused you a lot of problems.

yeah I called the dr he wants me to come in I have an appt at 230. Well the last time I went in he asked which nurse I talked to when she told me to take the crinone it was her fault not his he said he was going to talk to her. He's actually a very thorough dr. but I'm just freaking I could just be a little paranoid I just dont want him to think I'm being a hypocondriact. Its probably nothing im just being dumb. Congrats on the job,

Its better to be safe than sorry and I think that med has got you messed up. He should talk to that nurse! Fx for you! Let us know how you are!

OMG Girls I'm freaking out! I know this might be TMI but I just dont think something is right I have a feeling. So last time I posted I stopped spotting well later last night I started bleeding again so I'm ok I def have af. So I got up this morning changed my tampon put new one in dropped stepson to school was driving to work went to the bathroom and I bled through the tampon within an hour! THIS NEVER HAPPENED EVER. so I'm a little scared now do you girls think I should call the dr back and tell him?

Yes definitely call him back! Hell I would find a different doctor, personally. If someone messed me up like that I wouldn't stay with them....their mistake has caused you a lot of problems.

yeah I called the dr he wants me to come in I have an appt at 230. Well the last time I went in he asked which nurse I talked to when she told me to take the crinone it was her fault not his he said he was going to talk to her. He's actually a very thorough dr. but I'm just freaking I could just be a little paranoid I just dont want him to think I'm being a hypocondriact. Its probably nothing im just being dumb. Congrats on the job,

Its better to be safe than sorry and I think that med has got you messed up. He should talk to that nurse! Fx for you! Let us know how you are!

yeah well I should have been due right now with af from the first time I got it right now. But just the bleeding is super heavy but it seems now its tapering off so I have NO IDEA. but your right better to be safe than sorry. I'm hoping its just a heavy period thats it.

Thanks y'all! Today was hectic for me as well!! Had a little spat this morning and have been cranky all day. We go eat with my parents and when we get home dh wants to bd! I'm like wtf? But at least I got another bd in opk is still positive though so I'm not really sure if you o once it turns negative again or what. Goodnight girls hope y'all have a super great week.
T
Smart man ;) that's really good he decided he wanted to though!!

Congrats on the job!! I know right! I just don't know when to actually count dpo. Opk was still positive this morning. And my stomach is cramping BAD! For two days but I've read clomid can do that

yeah well I should have been due right now with af from the first time I got it right now. But just the bleeding is super heavy but it seems now its tapering off so I have NO IDEA. but your right better to be safe than sorry. I'm hoping its just a heavy period thats it.
Yeah and it could be some sort of cyst from the meds causing you to bleed heacy

so I have a question about the clomid. Are you guys doing an IUI (aftificial insemination) or are you just taking the clomid and still having bding in hopes of getting pregnant? The dr also mentioned me doing clomid at some point but I"m ovulating but i guess clomid pinpoints it more but he wants to do an IUI but OH is not cooperating with that so I'm not sure if hes going to do the clomid and we try that way or if hes going to prescribe clomid and he does the IUI if the oh cooperates.

ok I'm back from the dr. So its def AF he did an ultrasound and I have a huge cyst on my left ovary. He would prescribe birth control pills but he knows i'm anxious about conceiving so now he prescribed prometrium. I follow up with him in two months to see if the cyst went away. then I dont know lol

so I have a question about the clomid. Are you guys doing an IUI (aftificial insemination) or are you just taking the clomid and still having bding in hopes of getting pregnant? The dr also mentioned me doing clomid at some point but I"m ovulating but i guess clomid pinpoints it more but he wants to do an IUI but OH is not cooperating with that so I'm not sure if hes going to do the clomid and we try that way or if hes going to prescribe clomid and he does the IUI if the oh cooperates.

We are just bding this is my first and last month on clomid! I have been an emotional mess! If we don't conceive in the next year we may try again but hopefully we conceive by then.

ok I'm back from the dr. So its def AF he did an ultrasound and I have a huge cyst on my left ovary. He would prescribe birth control pills but he knows i'm anxious about conceiving so now he prescribed prometrium. I follow up with him in two months to see if the cyst went away. then I dont know lol

Oh wow, sucks about the cyst!! That's good it's something medicine can fix though. Hopefully everything will straighten out for you this cycle then! Or will the cyst affect your cycles until it is gone?

We are just bding this is my first and last month on clomid! I have been an emotional mess! If we don't conceive in the next year we may try again but hopefully we conceive by then.

Get femera i was a total mess on clomid as well, and even grew a small cyst femera is working wonders for me

Datucker you chart looks promising fx how are u feeling?

Thank you!!

I've been having crazy AF-type cramps throughout the day. I've heard it has been a symptom of quite a few pregnant women, but they are making me kind of nervous.

That sucks but at least you got some answers!

Thank you!!

I've been having crazy AF-type cramps throughout the day. I've heard it has been a symptom of quite a few pregnant women, but they are making me kind of nervous.

I haven't had cramps and that's why I don't think I'll get a BFP this month. With all 3 of my pregnancies, AF cramping was there right around when I should have gotten AF. Cramping is a good sign!!!

Thank you!!

I haven't had cramps and that's why I don't think I'll get a BFP this month. With all 3 of my pregnancies, AF cramping was there right around when I should have gotten AF. Cramping is a good sign!!!

Do u temp?

Thank you!!

Lord do I hope so...I am waiting until Thursday to test now, I'm chickening out lol

Good morning ladies!! :D

So I went ahead and tested and may or may not have seen a very very faint second line. I knew I should have waited!! Either way, I'm testing tomorrow as well. Or Friday. Or maybe Saturday...but more than likely tomorrow. I am a weak woman!

So I went ahead and tested and may or may not have seen a very very faint second line. I knew I should have waited!! Either way, I'm testing tomorrow as well. Or Friday. Or maybe Saturday...but more than likely tomorrow. I am a weak woman!

I hope its a bfp!!!!! Fx!!!!!

So I got a negative opk yesterday afternoon. Does that mean I am no longer oing or what? We bd Monday night last night and this morning so when do I start dpo? Sorry for all the questions I just want to know when I should start testing

Post a pic so we can see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->