Need a buddy!

Oh how exciting! I hope we both get a BFP! Two girls I know who aren't even trying just found out they are expecting so I have been a little down because I really want baby #2 :)

Hi, my name is Julie. I am 25 and have been married for 5yrs. We have a beautiful 3yr old son together and we are trying for baby #2. I started Depo right after I had my son and was on it for 3yrs. I did not get my last scheduled shot which was June 21st. I got my AF back Sep 5th. I ovulated the 19th and we made sure we tried on all my fertile days and on ovulation. Since then I have had cramps spotting for one day and felt kind of itchy all over and feel like I have a sore throat and minor cold. I took a test today it was Neg but I'm not to for AF till Oct 3rd so I know it's too early right now. I would just really like to know if you think I could get pregnant this soon after Depo since I have gotten my AF back and I would really like people to talk to who understand. Thank So Much!!!

Of course you can join! I'm 13DPO today and still getting BFNs so I think I'm out this month :(

Hi, my name is Julie. I am 25 and have been married for 5yrs. We have a beautiful 3yr old son together and we are trying for baby #2. I started Depo right after I had my son and was on it for 3yrs. I did not get my last scheduled shot which was June 21st. I got my AF back Sep 5th. I ovulated the 19th and we made sure we tried on all my fertile days and on ovulation. Since then I have had cramps spotting for one day and felt kind of itchy all over and feel like I have a sore throat and minor cold. I took a test today it was Neg but I'm not to for AF till Oct 3rd so I know it's too early right now. I would just really like to know if you think I could get pregnant this soon after Depo since I have gotten my AF back and I would really like people to talk to who understand. Thank So Much!!!

Welcome,spotting is a good sign.

I hope so! lol I already have one child but I can't really remember any signs because I found out I was pregnant with him on accident I went to get on Depo and they told me I was pregnant and I hadn't even missed my period yet. I was so excited because we had been trying for 2 yrs and nothing so I just gave up and went to get BC and whola! lol

Oh how exciting! I hope we both get a BFP! Two girls I know who aren't even trying just found out they are expecting so I have been a little down because I really want baby #2 :)

I'm ttc #2 as well how exciting would that be!

Of course you can join! I'm 13DPO today and still getting BFNs so I think I'm out this month :(
Don't give up hope yet:hugs:

Aww maybe not. I have been reading a lot of forums and most of the women on their had BFN's up until 16dpo or 17dpo so you never no. If AF hasn't came yet don't rule it out :)

Hi Juliett, glad you joined us! Gl this cycle!

Sorry for the confusion of my user name it makes it look like my name is Juliet but it's actually Julie I was trying to make it say Julie ttc baby2 but when it's all smooshed together it doesn't really look like that lol

So just took a test, bfn at 14dpo...AF due tomorrow like Chelsea. I'm starting to feel like it's another failed month for me. I will possibly cry if AF comes this month. 54 cycles of nothing.

Thank you I'm glad to have people to talk too :) I have asked several Dr.s whether or not they think I can conceive so soon after Depo and they said well it usually takes 6-12 months to get your AF and then I tell them I have already had my AF and they just pretty much ignore me and continue to repeat themselves so I'm a little confused:shrug:

Sorry for the confusion of my user name it makes it look like my name is Juliet but it's actually Julie I was trying to make it say Julie ttc baby2 but when it's all smooshed together it doesn't really look like that lol

I'm sorry, you even introduced yourself as Julie. :facepalm: guess I should read better lol

Thank you I'm glad to have people to talk too :) I have asked several Dr.s whether or not they think I can conceive so soon after Depo and they said well it usually takes 6-12 months to get your AF and then I tell them I have already had my AF and they just pretty much ignore me and continue to repeat themselves so I'm a little confused:shrug:

You should prove them wrong then lol! Dr.'s sure don't like it when they are wrong!

So just took a test, bfn at 14dpo...AF due tomorrow like Chelsea. I'm starting to feel like it's another failed month for me. I will possibly cry if AF comes this month. 54 cycles of nothing.[/QUOTE

Are you normally pretty regular? If so then if you don't start tomorrow you could def be pregnant I would take another the 29th with first morning urine if you do not start tomorrow.

Guess we can all be out together. Bonus is we get another awesomely long cycle to talk through!

I'm sorry, you even introduced yourself as Julie. :facepalm: guess I should read better lol

It's ok I even looked at my user name like "Juliett" did I put that and then realized it was just all combined so that why I wrote that I actually had read your welcome until after I posted the correction lol

So just took a test, bfn at 14dpo...AF due tomorrow like Chelsea. I'm starting to feel like it's another failed month for me. I will possibly cry if AF comes this month. 54 cycles of nothing.[/QUOTE

Are you normally pretty regular? If so then if you don't start tomorrow you could def be pregnant I would take another the 29th with first morning urine if you do not start tomorrow.

My cycles are normally really crazy but my last few have been around 30 days. I'm going to wait and if AF doesn't come over the weekend try again Monday.

How do we see replies etc because I am not seeing any until after I post a reply to someone else. Do I need to refresh the page every time?

There should be a link on your page to subscribed threads, Idk where bc I use my phone. I think under user cp? Anytime you reply to a thread it automatically subscribes you to it and should tell you under subscriptions when someone replies!

BRB taking a shower I don't feel real good. I feel hot but internally not weather wise and weak. :(

Girls I am freaking out here...

So I colored my hair today and in the shower I thought I should check my cervix again,I did it in the past days ,while I O it was high but not hard to reach,after that this week it was very low and very soft and had that jelly art CM.But now it is so high that I can't reach and feel yesterday and today wet down there.CM is watery white,when it dries turns yellow and still find bulbs of jelly art CM.

Now I thought, because every sign I have is that my AF should come soon,that before AF cervix will go down just like it was in the past days.

now i don't know what to think,with my previous pregnancies the cervix was always high,I am freaking out!

What do you think?funny part is that I feel scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"