Need a buddy!

Girls I am freaking out here...

So I colored my hair today and in the shower I thought I should check my cervix again,I did it in the past days ,while I O it was high but not hard to reach,after that this week it was very low and very soft and had that jelly art CM.But now it is so high that I can't reach and feel yesterday and today wet down there.CM is watery white,when it dries turns yellow and still find bulbs of jelly art CM.

Now I thought, because every sign I have is that my AF should come soon,that before AF cervix will go down just like it was in the past days.

now i don't know what to think,with my previous pregnancies the cervix was always high,I am freaking out!

What do you think?funny part is that I feel scared

I think it's pretty hard to tell for sure. When i'm not ovulating, my cervix can be medium hard and way low, and i'll check it a few hours later and it will be so high that I can't even reach it. I don't really have any good advise for you because mine is always all over the place, except when I'm ovulating.

So I colored my hair today and in the shower I thought I should check my cervix again,I did it in the past days ,while I O it was high but not hard to reach,after that this week it was very low and very soft and had that jelly art CM.But now it is so high that I can't reach and feel yesterday and today wet down there.CM is watery white,when it dries turns yellow and still find bulbs of jelly art CM.

Now I thought, because every sign I have is that my AF should come soon,that before AF cervix will go down just like it was in the past days.

now i don't know what to think,with my previous pregnancies the cervix was always high,I am freaking out!

I don't really know about where the cervix should be I'm still learning lol. Are you usually regular? Do you know the day you are expecting AF? Maybe you should take another test if you haven't taken one lately. I hope you get a BFP!

Hi Juliett, glad you joined us! Gl this cycle!

Thank you I'm glad to have people to talk too :) I have asked several Dr.s whether or not they think I can conceive so soon after Depo and they said well it usually takes 6-12 months to get your AF and then I tell them I have already had my AF and they just pretty much ignore me and continue to repeat themselves so I'm a little confused:shrug:

I think it differs for sure from person to person. Do you use OPKs?

Thank you I'm glad to have people to talk too :) I have asked several Dr.s whether or not they think I can conceive so soon after Depo and they said well it usually takes 6-12 months to get your AF and then I tell them I have already had my AF and they just pretty much ignore me and continue to repeat themselves so I'm a little confused:shrug:

Yes and I didn't use it on purpose though lol What happened was they had a big .88 cent bin at Walmart and I grabbed what I thought was 2 pregnancy tests got home and they were both positive so a few days later I went to the Dr. to confirm and their tests were Neg so I thought I had a chemical pregnancy so I was really upset and grabbed 2 more test on the way home one like I had before and one just like it but it was purple not pink so I take them and the pink was positive and the purple was neg. come to find out when I read the box better the positive one was opk and the purple was hpt I felt like a real dork lol that was Aug 27th that it said I was ovulating then I got my period Sep 5th so I ovulated again Sep 19th

Yes and I didn't use it on purpose though lol What happened was they had a big .88 cent bin at Walmart and I grabbed what I thought was 2 pregnancy tests got home and they were both positive so a few days later I went to the Dr. to confirm and their tests were Neg so I thought I had a chemical pregnancy so I was really upset and grabbed 2 more test on the way home one like I had before and one just like it but it was purple not pink so I take them and the pink was positive and the purple was neg. come to find out when I read the box better the positive one was opk and the purple was hpt I felt like a real dork lol that was Aug 27th that it said I was ovulating then I got my period Sep 5th so I ovulated again Sep 19th

Just making sure you know that an OPK always has a second line, but for it to be positive the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line?

But yeah mine also look the same as my pregnancy tests, just a different color. Could be confusing!

So it's official: just went to the bathroom and :witch: is here. Makes my cycle 31 days this month. I'm happy though that this wasn't one of my 43 day cycles!

I think it's pretty hard to tell for sure. When i'm not ovulating, my cervix can be medium hard and way low, and i'll check it a few hours later and it will be so high that I can't even reach it. I don't really have any good advise for you because mine is always all over the place, except when I'm ovulating.

I don't really know about where the cervix should be I'm still learning lol. Are you usually regular? Do you know the day you are expecting AF? Maybe you should take another test if you haven't taken one lately. I hope you get a BFP!
Oh I have really hopes now,dang:dohh:
Well google say it can be a sign or not.Only if the AF is due and the cervix is high.I don't know if I am due or not,still in the normal luteal phase after O,I guess I just have to wait and see

Just making sure you know that an OPK always has a second line, but for it to be positive the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line?

But yeah mine also look the same as my pregnancy tests, just a different color. Could be confusing!

They were the same color both were very dark and once I realized that it was a opk then I continued using them and the second line became lighter and lighter so I'm assuming I did it right lol.

I just had to pee 3 different times in about 30 mins very unusual for me but since then I haven't had too so idk. :/

So it's official: just went to the bathroom and :witch: is here. Makes my cycle 31 days this month. I'm happy though that this wasn't one of my 43 day cycles!

Lucky in the unluckiest way! At least now you know and can start all over!

Yeah and I was just looking at my FF calendar, I'm not working the weekend that I'm set to ovulate! Look at me; and I said I was going to be NTNP ;) I don't think I can stand it! Haha

I'm not supposed to start testing until the 29th which would be 5 days before my period is due but I went ahead and tested today and I think I see a REAL faint line but I'm not sure and I showed my friend and they think they see it too but I'm not sure if it's just because I said I see it so our eyes are playing tricks on both of us or not. Do you think I should test again first thing in the morning?

Yeah and I was just looking at my FF calendar, I'm not working the weekend that I'm set to ovulate! Look at me; and I said I was going to be NTNP ;) I don't think I can stand it! Haha

Damn you af!!! I am wondering if any of us will be able to ntnp! I'm in the tww it's dragging 2dpo! :wacko:

I'm not supposed to start testing until the 29th which would be 5 days before my period is due but I went ahead and tested today and I think I see a REAL faint line but I'm not sure and I showed my friend and they think they see it too but I'm not sure if it's just because I said I see it so our eyes are playing tricks on both of us or not. Do you think I should test again first thing in the morning?

Post a pic!!!!

Post a pic!!!!

I took several pics trying to get it to were we could see the line in the pic and it's impossible so I think I'm going to go buy some more tomorrow and then post pics.

Post a pic!!!!

I took several pics trying to get it to were we could see the line in the pic and it's impossible so I think I'm going to go buy some more tomorrow and then post pics.

Wow hopefully it's the start of a BFP! What brand of test do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->