Need a buddy!

I'm not supposed to start testing until the 29th which would be 5 days before my period is due but I went ahead and tested today and I think I see a REAL faint line but I'm not sure and I showed my friend and they think they see it too but I'm not sure if it's just because I said I see it so our eyes are playing tricks on both of us or not. Do you think I should test again first thing in the morning?

Post a pic!!!!

I took several pics trying to get it to were we could see the line in the pic and it's impossible so I think I'm going to go buy some more tomorrow and then post pics.

Wow hopefully it's the start of a BFP! What brand of test do you use?

I was using the cheap $1 ones but this test I just used is the equate 5 days sooner one.

I'm not supposed to start testing until the 29th which would be 5 days before my period is due but I went ahead and tested today and I think I see a REAL faint line but I'm not sure and I showed my friend and they think they see it too but I'm not sure if it's just because I said I see it so our eyes are playing tricks on both of us or not. Do you think I should test again first thing in the morning?

Post a pic!!!!

I took several pics trying to get it to were we could see the line in the pic and it's impossible so I think I'm going to go buy some more tomorrow and then post pics.

I was using the cheap $1 ones but this test I just used is the equate 5 days sooner one.
The dollar store ones are good even so cheap and they are sensitive 25mg or so,I always use those for now.

Post a pic!!!!

The dollar store ones are good even so cheap and they are sensitive 25mg or so,I always use those for now.

Yea I have to use those most of the time because if I didn't use the $1 ones I would go broke with all the tests I but lol I just splurged this time and got the early ones lol

So it's official: just went to the bathroom and :witch: is here. Makes my cycle 31 days this month. I'm happy though that this wasn't one of my 43 day cycles!

Lucky in the unluckiest way! At least now you know and can start all over!

Yeah and I was just looking at my FF calendar, I'm not working the weekend that I'm set to ovulate! Look at me; and I said I was going to be NTNP ;) I don't think I can stand it! Haha
Yeah me too:blush:
Is like a hobby now..
Next time i O I am loaded...PreSeed,Soft cups,Tea,Folic Acid...And I try again the ClearBlue

So it's official: just went to the bathroom and :witch: is here. Makes my cycle 31 days this month. I'm happy though that this wasn't one of my 43 day cycles!

Yeah and I was just looking at my FF calendar, I'm not working the weekend that I'm set to ovulate! Look at me; and I said I was going to be NTNP ;) I don't think I can stand it! Haha
Is like a hobby now..
Next time i O I am loaded...PreSeed,Soft cups,Tea,Folic Acid...And I try again the ClearBlue

Ha ha that's funny! Sounds like me! I remember when I was younger I thought you could get pregnant if you had sex without a condom lol! It wasn't until recently that I learned it can be so stressful and hard!!!!

Is like a hobby now..

Ha ha that's funny! Sounds like me! I remember when I was younger I thought you could get pregnant if you had sex without a condom lol! It wasn't until recently that I learned it can be so stressful and hard!!!!

I know it took me 2yrs to get pregnant with my son and I finally became pregnant with him after giving up so I hope this one don't take as long and it makes me so mad when I see people having babies and they don't want them and here we are would give anything to have one and we are having a hard time

Wow oneday gone and i missed alot.... welcome julie home u get your bfp...... went to daytona today to get a turtle dh seems to think i need something to focus on lol, dont really think a turtle is going to do it for me.... ff friend tells me i have 23pts positive for pregnancy monitor idk what that means....

Wow oneday gone and i missed alot.... welcome julie home u get your bfp...... went to daytona today to get a turtle dh seems to think i need something to focus on lol, dont really think a turtle is going to do it for me.... ff friend tells me i have 23pts positive for pregnancy monitor idk what that means....

Thank You! I hope I do too and it's not just my mind playing tricks on me. I have been wanting to have #2 for a while but hubby wanted our son out of diapers first so now that he is we are trying I just feel like the Depo may have messed things up I wish I would have never gotten on it it's not worth it :( Oh and all the animals in the world won't help I have a rabbit, a kitten and a puppy lol

Well ff says through their statistics if you get 80 or more points your chart is 70-90% more likely to be a pregnancy chart. As of today I had 82....and AF just showed up....

Well ff says through their statistics if you get 80 or more points your chart is 70-90% more likely to be a pregnancy chart. As of today I had 82....and AF just showed up....

I just tried to make one of those and I am lost lol

Try downloading the app! It makes it super easy. So are you going to start temping?

AFM, I think I'm calling tomorrow to set up an appointment for hubby to have his fertility checked. I was spot on this month, there's no reason I shouldn't be pregnant!

Try downloading the app! It makes it super easy. So are you going to start temping?

AFM, I think I'm calling tomorrow to set up an appointment for hubby to have his fertility checked. I was spot on this month, there's no reason I shouldn't be pregnant!

I don't know what to do lol I know my temp is usually right on at 98.6 and yesterday it was 99.2 and I feel I have a cold and sore throat and I had slight cramping earlier and when I wiped it my CM was real sticky (TMI) sorry

Nothing is TMI here lol! You should get a Basal Body Temperature thermometer (I got mine from Walmart for $10). They go by the .00 and that's the most accurate! Fertility friend has lots of tips on how to do it.

I hops you're not getting sick, but sounds like it. :(

I am sorry to hear though.but the good thing is that you can start everything all soon again .did your temp.didn't came down at all?

Well you are trying for so long,I don't know how you can do it for so long but you should do that soon.

I am sorry to hear though.but the good thing is that you can start everything all soon again .did your temp.didn't came down at all?

It's back to normal today and I feel pretty much better ( throat is still a little off feeling) it was just really weird I only felt like that yesterday. The day before I was happier then usual like me and the hubby were walking in the store and I felt like I just had to hold his arm and lean on him like a comfort feeling idk it was weird because usually I am not a clingy person lol
sorry I just realized you didn't reply to me lol

No it's still up high.... I read up on it, though, and it's normal for it to go down even several days after AF.

As for going so long without getting him checked, it's just the thought of something being wrong has pushed me from it! Bc once one of us goes on meds, it means we can't so it naturally, on our own. Idk why that intimidates me, but it does.

No it's still up high.... I read up on it, though, and it's normal for it to go down even several days after AF.

As for going so long without getting him checked, it's just the thought of something being wrong has pushed me from it! Bc once one of us goes on meds, it means we can't so it naturally, on our own. Idk why that intimidates me, but it does.

My husband and I tried for a little over 2yrs and we finally became pregnant with our son without any help. I understand how you feel you start feeling like something has to be wrong because your doing everything right but we got pregnant once we gave up stress plays a big roll and if your focusing too much on it, it makes it harder I know it's hard to not think about it but just blow it off every time your stressing about it.

Hey guys, I'm bored at work lol. So I was thinking of something I could do during the 2WW (when I get there, or in the meantime I suppose) that would pass the time a little. And I came up with this: I'm going to write companies, asking them to send me samples of their products so that I can make care packages for homeless people I see on the corners. I don't like giving money out, and I typically don't have food with me that I can give out. This might keep me occupied for awhile! :)

Aww sorry the witch showed up but we get to start agian... For some reason in the bottom of my gut i know i am going to get af... And they say always trust your instinct.... Are u going to get preseed this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->