• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

I'm so upset...ff is saying I didn't ovulate and that I'm not fertile anymore this cycle, which I actually do believe bc I don't have anymore watery cm. I'm so frustrated and don't know what to do. But my temps are really steady and low, def not TWW temps...

I'm so upset...ff is saying I didn't ovulate and that I'm not fertile anymore this cycle, which I actually do believe bc I don't have anymore watery cm. I'm so frustrated and don't know what to do. But my temps are really steady and low, def not TWW temps...

Did you have any EWCM?

:hugs:

I never have ewcm, but I had a lot of water cm, which is supposed to mean you're fertile and coming up to ovulation...

HELP - I NEED A TTC BUDDY! (LOL)

This is will be month #6 TTC our very first! It has been such a frustrating journey for Hubby and I, and went AF showed up a few days back I was feeling pretty low :cry: I am hoping this month will be the month!

A little about me, Hubby and I passively tried the first two months, and the last 3 months we were using OPK's. For some strange reason, the don't seem to work too well for me. This month (month #6) will be my first month charting my BBT along with other symptoms and whatnot. I am praying that this will be the month!!

I am currently on CD 4, expecting my fertile window to be from 10/26 to 10/30 with "O" day estimated on the 29th :winkwink:

I am open to any and all ladies who want to go through this together, such a crazy journey!

This is will be month #6 TTC our very first! It has been such a frustrating journey for Hubby and I, and went AF showed up a few days back I was feeling pretty low :cry: I am hoping this month will be the month!

A little about me, Hubby and I passively tried the first two months, and the last 3 months we were using OPK's. For some strange reason, the don't seem to work too well for me. This month (month #6) will be my first month charting my BBT along with other symptoms and whatnot. I am praying that this will be the month!!

I am currently on CD 4, expecting my fertile window to be from 10/26 to 10/30 with "O" day estimated on the 29th :winkwink:

I am open to any and all ladies who want to go through this together, such a crazy journey!

I am ttc #2 and this month is my first month charting bbt as well and opk's aren't too accurate for me either lol

All this stuff can be so confusing! Why are there so many 'maybes' and 'what ifs' with our bodies??

Nice to have a new member! :)

Did you have any EWCM?

Do u temp looks like u o'd cd 16-17 once it goes negative just measn lhnis not surge u o 12-36 hrs from positive opk...

I never have ewcm, but I had a lot of water cm, which is supposed to mean you're fertile and coming up to ovulation...

Fx that u just have a late o it happens so keep charting u ,ay see the spike as for watery cm yes very good sign u are fertile....

Fx that u just have a late o it happens so keep charting u ,ay see the spike as for watery cm yes very good sign u are fertile....

Thank you! I'm hoping it's just a late o but I don't have any cm atm. If I did o already, my temps would be a lot higher by now. :( and I was stupid and didn't use OPK's this cycle!!

Welcome! FX'd this is your month!

Did you have any EWCM?

Do u temp looks like u o'd cd 16-17 once it goes negative just measn lhnis not surge u o 12-36 hrs from positive opk...

I'm pretty sure I O'd on CD15 or CD16 because I was really crampy CD13-15 (especially CD14) but after that, nothing. That's the only reason I thought I was going to O earlier this cycle than last cycle, because I was feeling so crampy and I had soooo much clear, watery fluid. Just hoping I caught it!!

Well I'm just counting this month as an epic failure...I had a temperature increase today, so the next few days will tell me if I O'd yesterday. If I did, it royally sucks bc I haven't BD in about 4 days. So I'm out...

Well I'm just counting this month as an epic failure...I had a temperature increase today, so the next few days will tell me if I O'd yesterday. If I did, it royally sucks bc I haven't BD in about 4 days. So I'm out...

Oh man, that sucks!! I wish I could temp too but with me working third shift two nights a week I'm gonna say its impossible!

Oh man, that sucks!! I wish I could temp too but with me working third shift two nights a week I'm gonna say its impossible!

Hey ladies!We were on our anniversary trip,came a day earlier because it wasn't good at all.I mean with that fishing...lol .just trying to catch up now.My test results were all fine,looks like the fever I got when I got my AF was from some unknown reasons.but glad that my doc monitored me better and made me a long ultrasound and everything looks good.
Anyway,I tried so hard to remember to temp but I forget every morning, so I will be doing again opks.my AF just finished so I will start soon.I can't wait.we will try to bd like crazy.the doc told me that only A LOT of sex will help to get pregnant fast.

Hey ladies!We were on our anniversary trip,came a day earlier because it wasn't good at all.I mean with that fishing...lol .just trying to catch up now.My test results were all fine,looks like the fever I got when I got my AF was from some unknown reasons.but glad that my doc monitored me better and made me a long ultrasound and everything looks good.
Anyway,I tried so hard to remember to temp but I forget every morning, so I will be doing again opks.my AF just finished so I will start soon.I can't wait.we will try to bd like crazy.the doc told me that only A LOT of sex will help to get pregnant fast.

I get off AF today :) so you are right on schedule with me and Ang :) I put an alarm so I can remeber to temp every single morning... So now my body works like clock work... Fx for everyone..

Yay for starting AF! (Well, wish you had a BFP but at least you can get things moving along again). I'm 4DPO today. Pretty queezy this morning an kind of feeling bloated and maybe crampy? Wondering if its all in my head, lol. Trying to wait it out as long as possible, but I'll probably break down about 8DPO and test.

Oh, ps) my best friend recently told me she's going to start TTC #5 ahhhhh! (This is me pulling my hair out) if she gets a BFP before me I am going to explode!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->