• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

Feeling some sliiiight cramping, hoping its implantation!! :)

I had mild cramping too for a few days but i read the progesterone can cause that. I dont want to seem negative but I dont think I got it this month we didn't do it enough last week just that one day before o'ing so I think i'm out

I only BD once around O when I got my BFP with DS#2, don't give up hope!

Feeling some sliiiight cramping, hoping its implantation!! :)

I had mild cramping too for a few days but i read the progesterone can cause that. I dont want to seem negative but I dont think I got it this month we didn't do it enough last week just that one day before o'ing so I think i'm out

Anything is possible :) fx this is your month :) it only takes once

Question and this might be tmi but its just convo. But do you girls ever get "more in themood" after ovulation? Me and oh have been bding more this week than last week when we should have bd'd more. But my gosh im like crazy but then im wondering if its the progesterone pills that are makin me like this too. How do u girls feel

Well I was get more in the mood during AF unfortunately lol. My DH gets pissed bc he can't act on it!

Soooo I got my crosshairs today...unfortunately I only dtd once within the range...but no stress this month!! I am still taking yalls advice and getting all my goods checked out (lol). I always check out fine during my yearly, but then again they don't check in depth.
I hate this time of the month bc my stupid uterus (which is tilted btw) always kills me! Bd'ing is so painful!

Question and this might be tmi but its just convo. But do you girls ever get "more in themood" after ovulation? Me and oh have been bding more this week than last week when we should have bd'd more. But my gosh im like crazy but then im wondering if its the progesterone pills that are makin me like this too. How do u girls feel

So weird you say that, because last cycle that happened to me. Usually i'm wore out after O because we've been BD'ing but I was super in the mood!

Soooo I got my crosshairs today...unfortunately I only dtd once within the range...but no stress this month!! I am still taking yalls advice and getting all my goods checked out (lol). I always check out fine during my yearly, but then again they don't check in depth.
I hate this time of the month bc my stupid uterus (which is tilted btw) always kills me! Bd'ing is so painful!

At least there's a little chance...watch this be your month! You would crap yourself!!
Is there any statistics on conceiving with a tilted uterus? Or does it not make a difference?

So i'm really excited because this evening I've been having low, really dull cramping which is the first symptom I had with all three of my pregnancies. Eeek! Also I have been feeling super bloated today. I didn't eat a huge amount, normal or even less than normal (I've was feeling a bit queezy earlier) and I noticed that I can't suck my stomach in at all. I even weighed myself to see if I had put on a few and I actually lost 4 pounds (???) weird. I can't say I'm trying not to get my hopes up because they're already up!

So i'm really excited because this evening I've been having low, really dull cramping which is the first symptom I had with all three of my pregnancies. Eeek! Also I have been feeling super bloated today. I didn't eat a huge amount, normal or even less than normal (I've was feeling a bit queezy earlier) and I noticed that I can't suck my stomach in at all. I even weighed myself to see if I had put on a few and I actually lost 4 pounds (???) weird. I can't say I'm trying not to get my hopes up because they're already up!

I have heard that sometimes u lose weight in early preg. Arent we like one week away from testing. Im like clock work so if i dont get af then i will test but for a few months its on day 33. So next sat im due. Fingers crossed this tww sucks

I heard that if women have a tilted uterus theres a certain position to do thats supposed to work. Im not sure whats appropiate to say on here. But i will say it in a way where i dont get introuble. Its a pet you can have lol

I LOL'd at that last comment. I don't think anything is really inappropriate to say here, haha!

Fx Fx implantation is accuring :)

I dont think anything if tmi here we are all girls going through the samething.. I am just glad that I have someone to ask the tmi questions b.c I used to ask dh and he would tell me to google it lol

As for the question I am more in the mood during AF :-( wierd huh I know

I heard that if women have a tilted uterus theres a certain position to do thats supposed to work. Im not sure whats appropiate to say on here. But i will say it in a way where i dont get introuble. Its a pet you can have lol

Lmao!! I'm laughing so hard my DH is staring at me like I'm crazy! But I have researched that and they do say it's the best position for a tilted uterus.

Chelsea, they say having a tilted uterus doesn't affect your chance at pregnancy at all, it even corrects itself during pregnancy!

Ahhhh so many signs!!!

Im at work ughhh so stressful here! but this morning I'm def crampy and my ovaries have a dull ache too not sure what exactly it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->