• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

What's up y'all! Congrats Chelsea I'm sure you caught the egg! Sounds like you have an awesome chance! Hopefully one of us get a bfp this month!! Amanda, keep your head up!! I know this whole process is stressful and hard especially when you want it so bAd. Finished the wedding everything was great but I'm completely worn out!!! This month I was going to temp but I can't remember to save my life plus I get up about two or three times during the night so I don't know how accurate it will be! I'm currently on cd 7 and I don't know what my plan is this month I don't know if I will ntnp or stop by the store to buy opks! Ha probably the second option but I don't want to stress myself out like last month! Hope all of you have a good week! And btw I think this is still our lucky thread life just gets really busy this time of the year for us! Planning holidays, football games, and deer camp lol

Welcome azbabydust! Your around the same cd as a few of us on here! Fx for you!

Hey girls sorry weekends are hectic for me to get on here. I always come on during the week while I'm at work lol. welcome azbabydust! so here's my latest update. I'm on cd21 and should be 5dpo. I got a positive opk on cd 15 and according to my fertility app O'd on cd17. Bd'd on cd 15 started taking prometrium on cd 15 and bd'd on cd 20. I've been so emotional and just been crying for no reason not sure if its stress from work because its been absolutely crazy busy and stressful or if its this progesterone pills I'm taking but I just dont feel like myself at all. I know its probably way way to early to know if i conceived. but just with the info I gave you guys do you think I may have conceived? My CM really hasn't changed at all no less no more. so I'm not sure

Hey girls sorry weekends are hectic for me to get on here. I always come on during the week while I'm at work lol. welcome azbabydust! so here's my latest update. I'm on cd21 and should be 5dpo. I got a positive opk on cd 15 and according to my fertility app O'd on cd17. Bd'd on cd 15 started taking prometrium on cd 15 and bd'd on cd 20. I've been so emotional and just been crying for no reason not sure if its stress from work because its been absolutely crazy busy and stressful or if its this progesterone pills I'm taking but I just dont feel like myself at all. I know its probably way way to early to know if i conceived. but just with the info I gave you guys do you think I may have conceived? My CM really hasn't changed at all no less no more. so I'm not sure

I think you have a great chance, especially if you BD right when your OPK turned positive! Fx'd to you!!

What's up y'all! Congrats Chelsea I'm sure you caught the egg! Sounds like you have an awesome chance! Hopefully one of us get a bfp this month!! Amanda, keep your head up!! I know this whole process is stressful and hard especially when you want it so bAd. Finished the wedding everything was great but I'm completely worn out!!! This month I was going to temp but I can't remember to save my life plus I get up about two or three times during the night so I don't know how accurate it will be! I'm currently on cd 7 and I don't know what my plan is this month I don't know if I will ntnp or stop by the store to buy opks! Ha probably the second option but I don't want to stress myself out like last month! Hope all of you have a good week! And btw I think this is still our lucky thread life just gets really busy this time of the year for us! Planning holidays, football games, and deer camp lol

I told myself I was going to NTNP this past cycle too, but I couldn't take it, lol. I'm glad that I used OPKs though because I would be driving myself crazy if I didn't. The only downside is that I BD on the absolute perfect day and if I get a BFN then I won't know what to think, know what I mean? Cause I know right when I ovulated so there should be no reason why I'm not getting a BFP this month. GAH! I've been really queezy today though so hopefully that's a sign!

I told myself I was going to NTNP this past cycle too, but I couldn't take it, lol. I'm glad that I used OPKs though because I would be driving myself crazy if I didn't. The only downside is that I BD on the absolute perfect day and if I get a BFN then I won't know what to think, know what I mean? Cause I know right when I ovulated so there should be no reason why I'm not getting a BFP this month. GAH! I've been really queezy today though so hopefully that's a sign!

hoping you get a bfp we should be testing at the same time but I am like clock work with af

I know I bd every other day last month and two days in a row while I was o'ing and it was so overwhelming I just felt like it was my month bc of being on the clomid and preseed that when I started it hit me like a ton of bricks! I probably do need to do opks this month to see if I o.. I am just trying to not stress myself out like I did last month! But I have a really good feeling about y'all this month! Seems like y'all did the right thing at the right time :winkwink: it's got to be someone's month! :happydance:

hoping you get a bfp we should be testing at the same time but I am like clock work with af

Yeah my cycles are just becoming more regular, but still once and awhile i'll get like a 43 day cycle. That's one of the reasons I want to test early, because If i'm "late" i'll get my hopes up even more.

Playing catch up took Dh to get acupucture today and of course I chickened out after seeing him get it done... However it was all very interesting except for the fact that the asian lady told me in her asian acccent (you very fat you pregnant) omg I wish I could have said yes... she did not even say sorry when I told her no :-( well fingers crossed for everyone this months plan is femera,opk, monitor, preseed... And I think I am going to go for the pineapple... idk at this point I will try anythings currently cd7

WB Ashley!! Oh man doesn't your wait for O seem to take forever?? You're totally right about this time of the year. Except I don't get to plan things for kids :'(

I would def say you O'd right on time! The cm might either completely dry up or get creamy. (Mine always stays creamy during TWW) I bet the emotional state is from those progesterone pills!! I've heard they can do that.

Playing catch up took Dh to get acupucture today and of course I chickened out after seeing him get it done... However it was all very interesting except for the fact that the asian lady told me in her asian acccent (you very fat you pregnant) omg I wish I could have said yes... she did not even say sorry when I told her no :-( well fingers crossed for everyone this months plan is femera,opk, monitor, preseed... And I think I am going to go for the pineapple... idk at this point I will try anythings currently cd7

Some people are so rude :( adults should know better than to ask a question like that without it being completely obvious...sorry you had to hear that :(
Sounds like you have the perfect plan!! I've heard most women who use preseed get pregnant within the first 3 months of using it.

So my temperatures have shot up but I still have no crosshairs. Regardless, my chances this month are 0 to none, so I'm just not going to stress and let this be a relaxing month. I'm for sure going to find a gynecologist here and request femera or clomid!
Gl to all you ladies on TWW!! I told Chelsea I'm living through her this month test-wise since I won't be taking any lol. Sooooo when y'all test post asap so I can be a cheerleader!!

Holy crap I'm sorry that lady said that to you! How rude!! But it sounds like you have a lot of good methods to try. When are you planning on testing?

So my temperatures have shot up but I still have no crosshairs. Regardless, my chances this month are 0 to none, so I'm just not going to stress and let this be a relaxing month. I'm for sure going to find a gynecologist here and request femera or clomid!
Gl to all you ladies on TWW!! I told Chelsea I'm living through her this month test-wise since I won't be taking any lol. Sooooo when y'all test post asap so I can be a cheerleader!!

I really want to start temping, but I'll have to go on a google search about how i'd go about that working third shift two nights a week. Do you have to temp the same time each day? Because I could just temp in the evening after I sleep during the day for those two days, but I'm not sure how accurate that would be on a chart.

I think you should def go to the gyno. Like I said I was trying to conceive back in March and in June they did laproscopic surgery one me and found out my tubes were blocked. There are absolutely no signs for that at all I know sometimes if they dont do laproscopic surgery they do a test called an HSG which looks for abnormalities of the uterus and also checks the tubes. Thats all you may need and could be a reason you aren't getting preg its a simple fix and once the test is done your odds are alot higher of getting pregnant once cleared out just a suggestion

Holy crap I'm sorry that lady said that to you! How rude!! But it sounds like you have a lot of good methods to try. When are you planning on testing?

I am currently just doing my fertility monitor and opk around cd14-16 Fx b.c christmas would be so much better pregnant :) As for the asian lady she gave me a complex now I think I am fat :-(

I think you should def go to the gyno. Like I said I was trying to conceive back in March and in June they did laproscopic surgery one me and found out my tubes were blocked. There are absolutely no signs for that at all I know sometimes if they dont do laproscopic surgery they do a test called an HSG which looks for abnormalities of the uterus and also checks the tubes. Thats all you may need and could be a reason you aren't getting preg its a simple fix and once the test is done your odds are alot higher of getting pregnant once cleared out just a suggestion

I agree, I think you should go to the gyno could be a simple fix!

Feeling some sliiiight cramping, hoping its implantation!! :)

I had mild cramping too for a few days but i read the progesterone can cause that. I dont want to seem negative but I dont think I got it this month we didn't do it enough last week just that one day before o'ing so I think i'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->