• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

Currently cd 9 can't wait to O starts up b.c dh wants to Bd but I tell him no you have to at least wait 2-3 more days.... Arghhh I am so not even in the mood...

I'm laughing so hard! I have tilted uterus and the dr did tell me about the pet I have ha ha! Amanda you still have a chance! I have a good feeling about your symptoms Chelsea! We are still hanging in there y'all! When are you supposed to o azn? Good luck joc! I can't wait for y'all to test! I like to bd all the time! The girls I work with hate sex but I think its something special! I know I'm crazy! ;)

Currently cd 9 can't wait to O starts up b.c dh wants to Bd but I tell him no you have to at least wait 2-3 more days.... Arghhh I am so not even in the mood...

I read somewhere that if a man doesnt ejaculate in more than like 4 days, those sperm are weaker? You might want to make sure he's been "happy" within 4 days before your O time!

I read somewhere that if a man doesnt ejaculate in more than like 4 days, those sperm are weaker? You might want to make sure he's been "happy" within 4 days before your O time!

yes I heard the same exact thing. I was told by an old gyno I had that to have sex every other day from the time you stop af til either you get preg or you get your period again. He also said that it takes one day for sperm to rejuvenate thats why its suggested to do it over other day. plus sperm can last up to 3 days inside you. So those chances are pretty high. I know its sometimes so difficult with schedules and time and life that its hard to do that type of bding sched.

today I am so so so crampy I think I'm def going to get af sooner than I think.

Yeah I was googling about that lol... Good call I will get him when he gets home :)

yes I heard the same exact thing. I was told by an old gyno I had that to have sex every other day from the time you stop af til either you get preg or you get your period again. He also said that it takes one day for sperm to rejuvenate thats why its suggested to do it over other day. plus sperm can last up to 3 days inside you. So those chances are pretty high. I know its sometimes so difficult with schedules and time and life that its hard to do that type of bding sched.

IDK still low fertility on monitor so maybe around cd 14

whats the monitor?

today I am so so so crampy I think I'm def going to get af sooner than I think.

Maybe it's implantation??

I don't know my ovaries are achy and usually that happens when I get AF. especially last month when I had the cyst. I'm hoping it went away but now my right one hurts I go back to the dr on the 6th I believe so I hope he has some good news to tell me. Since I'm going to the dr on the 6th and we are all seeming to have some issues is there anything at all that I can ask him that you guys may have or suggestions to ask him for us?

whats the monitor?

Clearblue fertility monitor.

ARghhhh DH work schedule is killing I can't wait till disneys food and wine festival is good and OVER.. I was in the mood to bd then come to find out they are doing a late food network taping so of course he had to stay :-( man.... I am glad he isoff on sunday... Frustration it setting in way to early for this cycle...

ARghhhh DH work schedule is killing I can't wait till disneys food and wine festival is good and OVER.. I was in the mood to bd then come to find out they are doing a late food network taping so of course he had to stay :-( man.... I am glad he isoff on sunday... Frustration it setting in way to early for this cycle...

That sucks! This was my first cycle that we were able to BD close enough to O to make me think I even have a chance. Work schedules suck!

So I decided to get a FRER and take that and one of my tests on Sunday. That will put me at 10DPO. I thought that my internet cheapie tests were supposed to be super sensitive, but I was lurking on the pregnancy test gallery here and there was a lady who was using FRER and the same kind of IC tests I have, and she didn't get a BFP on the IC test until she was like 3 days later or something. I think she got a clear BFP on a FRER like 3 or 4 days before the IC ones.

So I decided to get a FRER and take that and one of my tests on Sunday. That will put me at 10DPO. I thought that my internet cheapie tests were supposed to be super sensitive, but I was lurking on the pregnancy test gallery here and there was a lady who was using FRER and the same kind of IC tests I have, and she didn't get a BFP on the IC test until she was like 3 days later or something. I think she got a clear BFP on a FRER like 3 or 4 days before the IC ones.

Ekkkkk Fx this is your month :) so exciting I can't wait tilll sunday for you :) As for me I will be lucky to get any BD'ing in this cycle :-( I will literally have to take an afternoon nap just to get on his schedule... This weekend is biketoberfest is daytona beach so I am thinking we are going but idk... Did you eat the pineapple this cycle??

So I decided to get a FRER and take that and one of my tests on Sunday. That will put me at 10DPO. I thought that my internet cheapie tests were supposed to be super sensitive, but I was lurking on the pregnancy test gallery here and there was a lady who was using FRER and the same kind of IC tests I have, and she didn't get a BFP on the IC test until she was like 3 days later or something. I think she got a clear BFP on a FRER like 3 or 4 days before the IC ones.[/QUOT

So you're testing on sunday. you are two days behind me I'm too chickens**t to take an early preg test lmao I will just wait til I miss my period since I'm normally like clock work but something is telling me I'm going to get AF and I'm going to get it early!!!!

I didn't eat the pineapple this cycle :( I forgot to buy one! Lol. I had some more dull cramping today, hope its a good sign!

I didn't eat the pineapple this cycle :( I forgot to buy one! Lol. I had some more dull cramping today, hope its a good sign!

Fx..... i am soooo glad someone is having good signs..... total fail forcme tonight dh came home ate dinner and passed out, he has to be up at 4am.... :'(

So on the way to work tonight for no apparent reason I almost started crying. I would have if it wasn't for me heading to work...might be a good sign? Or just means I need to be medicated, lol.

New symptom alert! I stood up tonight at work and had that 'tugging' feeling in my lower abdomen, felt like a muscle pulling. Had that with all of my prior BFPs! FX'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->