• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

New symptom alert! I stood up tonight at work and had that 'tugging' feeling in my lower abdomen, felt like a muscle pulling. Had that with all of my prior BFPs! FX'd!!

I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait for you to test!!! Fx! I have a good feeling! :hugs:

New symptom alert! I stood up tonight at work and had that 'tugging' feeling in my lower abdomen, felt like a muscle pulling. Had that with all of my prior BFPs! FX'd!!

Fx OMG i can't wait for you to test :) man I seriously just got goosebumps is that even possible lol.... I have a good feeling about all this :)

This is my weekend working third shift and I can't even sleep! All I can think about is pregnancy stuff...gahhh! I need to relax lol

This is my weekend working third shift and I can't even sleep! All I can think about is pregnancy stuff...gahhh! I need to relax lol

I hear ya not sure if ur oneof those girls that check ur cervix but have u

Yes I checked it, it's very hard and very closed and it's kind of in a weird position kind of medium (not too high but not down real low either).

Is it bad that I noticed our pregnant cats stomach was way bigger this morning and I gave her a dirty look?! Lol

Yes I checked it, it's very hard and very closed and it's kind of in a weird position kind of medium (not too high but not down real low either).

Is it bad that I noticed our pregnant cats stomach was way bigger this morning and I gave her a dirty look?! Lol

Omg really! Bc i checked mine too and its the same exact way as yours. Also yesterday i didnt post thisbut i was sitting at my desk at work and i got this pinch feeling in my cervix for like a couple secs. But im not having like any cm. Im still a little crampy.

Sounds promising! I guess I always think some questionable signs are better than nothing :)

Sounds promising! I guess I always think some questionable signs are better than nothing :)

Im hoping well ur testing sunday so u have to tell us what the results r. Im still to nervpus to do it plus i dont want the let down if i did u know

Yes I know what you mean - I almost don't want to test because I don't want to be dissapointed but I know it will probably torture me more to not know either way! I'm going to get a 3 pack of FRERs and take one each morning on CD10, 11 and 12 along with my Internet cheapies

I'm thinking about testing tomorrow evening...what do you ladies think? Too soon?

I'm thinking about testing tomorrow evening...what do you ladies think? Too soon?

I think its too soon i just say a percentage chart and it seems like day 15 wpuld be the best the percentage is higher on getting a def positive

LMAO I am sorry but I am over here dying laughing and my sons friends are looking at me like wtf your mom is crazy she is laughing at words lol..... This made my day.....

OMG don't make us wait lol Just poas and post the pics lol... I am soo anxious and I am not even the one poas oh gesss... But poas when you feel mosst comfortable.... You have all positive signs this month... :)

Alright ladies I'm off to cash my check and stop by Walgreens on the way back for a 3pack for FRERs...if I get a BFN today I'm going to keep the faith though!

Okay, I got the goods! I'm going to eat lunch first before I test to hopefully give my pee a little more time to get concentrated.

I always feel guilty buying pregnancy tests in the store. I feel like people are always like "hmm...I know what you were doing 10-14 days ago!!" lol. I was thinking to myself, god I hope I don't see anyone I know right now (I live in a town the size of a quarter so) and who walks right around the corner - the owner of my kids daycare, blah! She didn't say anything about the test I was holding, though, lol!

Well poo. Looks negative. Not going to get too discouraged though, I guess something like 51% of people get negatives on this brand at 9DPO. Got to the store and realized DH had my debit card, and I only had enough cash on hand to get the two pack so I'm going to save the other one for Monday. I'll keep using my Internet cheapies in the meantime though probably.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=63050

I always feel like that when I buy test! Ha ha test its killing me Chelsea!!! Ha ha your signs are awesome! So I'm a little bit excited I'm having ewcm for the first time in months! But I'm not supposed to o for another 5 days. So does that mean I'm going to o early or am I already oing?

I always feel like that when I buy test! Ha ha test its killing me Chelsea!!! Ha ha your signs are awesome! So I'm a little bit excited I'm having ewcm for the first time in months! But I'm not supposed to o for another 5 days. So does that mean I'm going to o early or am I already oing?

It could mean several things since we are one the same cd I have watery which is considered (pre ovulation cm) but it differs from person to person.. do u do opk? or temp? currently I have high fertility on my monitor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->