• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

Yes I just started temping haven't started opks yet Bc I didn't o last month until Cd 20 guess it could have been the clomid but I didn't take it this time so maybe it straightened me out Bc before last month I haven't ovulated since before I had my little boy

Negative digital opk Im currently Cd 13 so maybe I'm getting close! And Chelsea I thought I could see a hint of a line when I did the gray button could you see anything Irl

Negative digital opk Im currently Cd 13 so maybe I'm getting close! And Chelsea I thought I could see a hint of a line when I did the gray button could you see anything Irl

Ok I just checked cm and cp while taking shower (tmi) and I have loads of ewcm :) oh man I am siked but - on digi opk so LH hasnt surged yet... I better get down to BD'ing dh is off of work early today Fx he isnt tierd :)

Yeah I know how that is! I'm cd12 not 13 must have pushed the wrong button. Ff says I'm not supposed to o until a week from today so who knows

Yay on you guys gearing up to O! Can't wait for your turn to test! We need someone to break the ice then we'll all start getting BFPs :)

Ag3 - I use FF too and it was spot on last cycle, but this cycle it was a few days off. I think the best thing to listen to is your body's signs.

I thought maybe I saw a super faint line at first but I think I just had line eyes. I checked again when I got up and I'm calling this a BFN. I'm going to use my other FRER on Monday (11DPO) because I started a thread over in the first trimester pregnancy section asking them which DPO they got a BFP on after getting a BFN and a lot of them said they got BFNs up until 11DPO. So I'm not giving up hope yet! :)

Yay on you guys gearing up to O! Can't wait for your turn to test! We need someone to break the ice then we'll all start getting BFPs :)

Ag3 - I use FF too and it was spot on last cycle, but this cycle it was a few days off. I think the best thing to listen to is your body's signs.

I thought maybe I saw a super faint line at first but I think I just had line eyes. I checked again when I got up and I'm calling this a BFN. I'm going to use my other FRER on Monday (11DPO) because I started a thread over in the first trimester pregnancy section asking them which DPO they got a BFP on after getting a BFN and a lot of them said they got BFNs up until 11DPO. So I'm not giving up hope yet! :)

Well I'm sure you remember I took frer last month and saw a line it was the indent but when I tweaked yours on the website I could see a line for sure maybe it was the indent or maybe I had line eye as well but I could've sworn I saw a line. I really want this to be someone's month as well!! Hopefully you'll start us off Chelsea and the rest of us will follow! It's weird I'm only cd 12 and had a lot of ewcm and then when I went to bathroom earlier none and when I checked cp it was creamy so I don't know what's going on. Last month when I o'd on the clomid I had small amount of ewcm only for one day but I am kind of crampy so well see what happens I'm going to keep temping and maybe that'll tell me something! Fx for you chels!

Fx'd for you, too! I never ever get EWCM :huh:

I'm going look again at the inverted and grey scale pics of the test. In the meantime too I'm going to keep taking my internet cheapie tests.

Holy shit, I just looked at the test on my laptop (I was using my cell phone before) and I think I might see a line too?!?

Ashley, ff was also like 3 days off for me, if you have ewcm you need to get jiggy with it!! Regardless of what ff says!!!

Hurry Chelsea hurry!! I'm bouncing in my seat waiting!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=63161

Ashley, ff was also like 3 days off for me, if you have ewcm you need to get jiggy with it!! Regardless of what ff says!!!

I got jiggly with it just in case Amanda ha ha!!! I know I could've sworn I saw something on Chelsea's test! I'm sooo hoping someone gets a bfp this time around!

Chelsea not to get your hopes up but I still feel like I see a faint faint line, maybe I have line eye though

Chelsea not to get your hopes up but I still feel like I see a faint faint line, maybe I have line eye though

Even on the second one? I think I see what you're seeing on the first but I don't see anything on the second!

Even on the second one? I think I see what you're seeing on the first but I don't see anything on the second!

I'm going to look again just to be sure bc I don't want to get your hopes up bc I had line eye on mine!

Yes I have it zoomed all the way in on my iPad maybe it's picking up the line that is there or the test strip or whatever it's called but I definitely see something I can't tell if it has color or not but I'm pretty sure I see it

I asked my friend and even she sees it but its zoomed all the way in and this thing picks up everything so it could be picking up the test strip

Well thanks I'm def testing again in the morning (I've been holding my urine since midnight) and ill upload those pics, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->