• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

so I'm still crampy and this morning as I was laying in bed I was laying on my stomach and felt a dull ache pulling feeling on my right side. Could this be anything? Also I'm noticing I'm having a little extra creamy cm. now I"m due for af on the 27th. what do you girls think

The creamy cm is def a good sign!! Are you still planning on waiting until after AF is due to test? You're one tough woman to do that lol

The creamy cm is def a good sign!! Are you still planning on waiting until after AF is due to test? You're one tough woman to do that lol

Yuppers im waiting. I did a lot of research and its still too early to test. Like i said im like clock work so i can wait

Hey girls, here's my most recent test. Still no BFP :cry:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=63357

Are you still saving that FRER for tomorrow, Chelsea??

I used it this morning :( I couldn't stop myself!! I'll test again with the Internet cheapies in the morning though. I guess I'll just keep testing until AF shows up

Hope you ladies have a wonderful week!

Cd14 got an eggie on the monitor today :)

Yay! Let the b'ding begin!! I thought I had more o test but yesterday realized I was completely out!! I was crampy and felt like I had a lot of pressure yesterday so I don't know if I o'd or was just gearing up to do so? Had a little ewcm yesterday but not as much as I had the day before. I'm going to get some test today and test just in case. Bc last month it didn't happen until cd19. Fx for you!

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/Aznmija/IMAG0950.jpg

Ohhh just took an opk and got a smiley face.... On top of an egg on the monitor I never get both!!!! ekkkk so siked for the next 24-48 hours :) Fx crossed.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->