• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

I used it this morning :( I couldn't stop myself!! I'll test again with the Internet cheapies in the morning though. I guess I'll just keep testing until AF shows up

Sitting here waiting twiddling my thumbs so excited for you today...

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/Aznmija/IMAG0950.jpg

Ohhh just took an opk and got a smiley face.... On top of an egg on the monitor I never get both!!!! ekkkk so siked for the next 24-48 hours :) Fx crossed.....

Yay!!!!!! I'm super excited for you fx!! :happydance:

Ohhh just took an opk and got a smiley face.... On top of an egg on the monitor I never get both!!!! ekkkk so siked for the next 24-48 hours :) Fx crossed.....

good luck!!!! seems like will all have def O'd this month. COME ON COME ON One of us has to get a positive this month!!!!!! I'm due for af in 6 more days still haven't tested. today is day 28

Oh btw I also have pressure and cramping today from my right olvary :) So your signs are good signs that you are going to O soon :) fx for you too

So I got excited early for nothing I am deff O'ing yet on the wrong side :-( went to the doctors for blood work today and a scan.... Just got the call back... Totally crushed....

So I got excited early for nothing I am deff O'ing yet on the wrong side :-( went to the doctors for blood work today and a scan.... Just got the call back... Totally crushed....

what do you mean on the wrong side?

I am ovulating on the side that I have no tube :-(

Ugh I'm so sorry I got a negative opk so I don't think I've o'd either which sucks bc there is no more ewcm. So will you ovulate on the good side next month? I've just always heard it switches sides

Ugh I'm so sorry I got a negative opk so I don't think I've o'd either which sucks bc there is no more ewcm. So will you ovulate on the good side next month? I've just always heard it switches sides

Well I don't know b.c my dominate side is the right side so it could go either way :-( I am just bummed... the first month that I get acual all +opk on every monitor that I have it had to be the right side :-(

But he read my unltrasound and I do have bigger follicles on the left side he said so dont rule anything out still not happy what so ever just b.c what he said in the first conversation..

Well I don't know b.c my dominate side is the right side so it could go either way :-( I am just bummed... the first month that I get acual all +opk on every monitor that I have it had to be the right side :-(

But he read my unltrasound and I do have bigger follicles on the left side he said so dont rule anything out still not happy what so ever just b.c what he said in the first conversation..

dont get down. Like he said dont rule anything out. My tubes were blocked and my left ovary was attached to my uterus dr told me that even if my left tube doesn't "work" the body can work in weird ways and you can still actually get preg. especially if that egg does meet the sperm. Keep positive as much as you can take things day by day and relax thats what I do and it helps.

dont get down. Like he said dont rule anything out. My tubes were blocked and my left ovary was attached to my uterus dr told me that even if my left tube doesn't "work" the body can work in weird ways and you can still actually get preg. especially if that egg does meet the sperm. Keep positive as much as you can take things day by day and relax thats what I do and it helps.

It just sucks I was soooo happy before I went to the doctors :-(

Pretty positive im out. I can def tell af is coming might even get it early

Well ladies I have sad news. Caught DH cheating on me the othe night so I'm no longer TTC :(

Well ladies I have sad news. Caught DH cheating on me the othe night so I'm no longer TTC :(

You know I'm still available to text at any time!! I'm sorry you didnt get that sweet 3rd baby. :-( but it is still possible this month, even under the unfortunate circumstances!!

Well ladies, with azn's wrong sided ovulation, Jessica's possible AF, Chelsea's jerk of a DH, and my poorly timed O, looks like Ashley is the only who is still in this month. :-( surely at least one of us will get good news!!

Wth!!!!! Ive been there and done that with my dh ugh men! It pisses me off! You are welcome to text me anytime as well! Stay positive we've been through counseling a couple years ago and now he is the love of my life. And he will tell anybody how sorry he used to be! We just had some friends go through the same thing. I'm so sorry chels it's one of the hardest things you'll ever go through! Keep your head up. You are beautiful and not a door mat remember that!

Well ladies, with azn's wrong sided ovulation, Jessica's possible AF, Chelsea's jerk of a DH, and my poorly timed O, looks like Ashley is the only who is still in this month. :-( surely at least one of us will get good news!!

I don't know Amanda neg opks no more ewcm. I just really have given up hope this month pretty much! I just feel like I'm stressed and its not good!! I'm temping so we will see. :hugs:

Sometimes it's nice to have a month off to get rid of that stress! I'm enjoying the hell out of my month off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->