• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

I was going to take next month off if this month brought me nothing but now I dont know if I can seeing as I just might O on the left side next month :-(

Well ladies I have sad news. Caught DH cheating on me the othe night so I'm no longer TTC :(

I am so sorry chelsea I have been down that road as well. I was married once before and he cheated on me we seperated for 6 months then I took him back then I left him after a year of trying to work through it. I moved on (i'm not saying to move on) but let me tell you something I have been with my OH (not married yet) for two years and its the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. So keep your head up if you want to Private message me you can and I will give you my number and you can call or text me.

I was going to take next month off if this month brought me nothing but now I dont know if I can seeing as I just might O on the left side next month :-(

dont give up keep trying!! :hugs:

DH told me last night it is baby making time and I was like uh uh idk what to say :-(

just do it because you never know!

Yeah I did :-(

Yes I agree you never know!!! ;)

DH told me last night it is baby making time and I was like uh uh idk what to say :-(

It is just really hard this not knowing thing and then to be happy and then to be let down.... Arghh it is really getting me down....

But Question I never really noticed ovulation pain intil recently.. I have dull cramping on both side... But today I just have it on the left do you think that i could be O'ing on the left too even though my doctor said that I was O'ing on the right yest?

It is just really hard this not knowing thing and then to be happy and then to be let down.... Arghh it is really getting me down....

But Question I never really noticed ovulation pain intil recently.. I have dull cramping on both side... But today I just have it on the left do you think that i could be O'ing on the left too even though my doctor said that I was O'ing on the right yest?

I know its discouraging and upsetting trust me i understand. But live in the moment and take things day by day. I was told by a dr that sometimes what happens is pain can radiate to the other side weird right but its true I had a cyst on my rright ovary one time but the pain was always on the left.

Ok ? I am having serious pain in my bottom stomach area like soo bad it hurts when i walk... It is not a cyst b.c i went to the doctors yest has anyone felt this when ovulating?

Ok girls need some advice my o test from yesterday is darker but not as dark as control line and the two from today are almost barely there is it possible i could've o'd without a blaring positive I've been really crampy today ewcm this morning now creamy I'm so confused trying to upload pics now!

I can't get the test to come up but I've been reading reviews on the one step o test Walgreens brand and its 1 star so I guess I made the wrong decision trying to save a little money
These are test from today barely there yesterday s test had obvious lines just not as dark as test line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 501513
Top one is yesterday after lunch bottom one is last night.View attachment 501513
Top is this morning and bottom was a few minutes ago

Maybe you didnt get enough of a surge ??? hmm puzzling.... You need to start temping just so u are so so sure....

I know me and you are on the same cycle days and i got + yesterday and agian today but with severe cramps today to the point where it hurt to walk...

I can't get the test to come up but I've been reading reviews on the one step o test Walgreens brand and its 1 star so I guess I made the wrong decision trying to save a little money
These are test from today barely there yesterday s test had obvious lines just not as dark as test line

Hey I just ordered the 100 O test that comes with 20 PG test from amazon just for the heck of it and they were cheap I used them along side with my digi and they are pretty accurate.... cant beat the price either... But mainly it was curiosity that was getting me to get them you should try them... I will send you the link if you want..

So I have a question b.c now I am soooo totally confused.. I was watching youtube videos on ovulation etc.. and it says that when you ovulate the egg releases etc... My ? is you get the lh surge which would make a +opk 12-36 hours prior to ovulation??? or is it saying that you already ovulated??? these videos really confused me...

Yes I have been temping I did order those last month and tested 3x a day so I told myself I was just going to temp this month . But I don't know much about it so ff says I still haven't o'd my temps went from 96.80 to 97.18 so not much of a jump from what I've read it has to rise half a degree or degree but I have been really crampy today I've had 33 day cycles for 2 months so I don't know if I should o around cd 18 or 19? I have sore boobs and everything.last month on clomid I o'd cd 19 and had a day and a half of def +. I'm just ready to o! My oh has been working a lot and tired so I'm scared we will miss our window!!!!

From everything I've read it says you o 24-36 hrs after 1st + opk but it is confusing bc also have read the best chance of getting preggo is having sex day before + opk which means sperm would have to be in there almost 48 hours! But you can o as early as twelve hrs. I would think having sex day of + would increase your chances but everything I have researched says day before

From everything I've read it says you o 24-36 hrs after 1st + opk but it is confusing bc also have read the best chance of getting preggo is having sex day before + opk which means sperm would have to be in there almost 48 hours! But you can o as early as twelve hrs. I would think having sex day of + would increase your chances but everything I have researched says day before

OMG see that is what confused me I always thought best time was when you get a +opk doctor videos on ovulation and showing the process says no you need to do it the day before b.c it needs time to get up there before the egg is released I was like nooooooooo and I watched more videos from acual doctors and they all basically said the same thing... if there is nothing to great the egg as she emurges then it will just basicaly blow up.... :-( well maybe since you took yourself off of clomid your body is now reacting negatively :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->