• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

Yes I did thanks girl! Cervix is high hard and open I'm going to put bbt beside my bed and il update in the morn :)

Yes I did thanks girl! Cervix is high hard and open I'm going to put bbt beside my bed and il update in the morn :)

Dont be discouraged listen to your body if you felt you o then you did now go and get your pineapple and start eating the next 5 :) DH just brought mine home.. I was told i o on the wrong side but I am still going b.c I believe I O on the left to lol

Yes, not everybody dips! I didn't this month, and last month I did! Really it all depends on the RISE in temperature.

Ashley, if your temp stays up like that for 2 more days, you def O'd yesterday! But like azn said, it's verrrry important to temp everyday at the same time before you do anything, even so much as scratch your head lol! If you look at mine, you'll see lots of open circles this month bc I've been temping at different times due to my work schedule. It doesn't make for a very reliable chart. :(

Thank y'all so much! Don't know what id do without y'all!!!

Well girls I temped this morning temp has gone from 97.45 yesterday to 97.73 this morning so I guess we will see what happens in a few days

Sooooo confusing ok all these calenders are marking ovulation on the first day of a +opk and then there after counting DPO is that right???? or is it just me that think that is off...

Here is today's chart... https://fertilityfriend.com/home/eb535/

Azn I think that is off I thought you get positive opk you wait another day in case you o then the next day is 1dpo but I could be wrong.

Here is today's chart... https://fertilityfriend.com/home/eb535/

It is still not clear even though you have elevated temps it is better to start at the begining of your cycle with same time no movment temps..
but if you had done it right it seems to look like you O :) so when are we testing since we are on the same cycle days???

Azn I think that is off I thought you get positive opk you wait another day in case you o then the next day is 1dpo but I could be wrong.

I know right I am sooo confused b.c FF tells me that I am 3dpo but I got my first +3 days ago soo it confuses the heck out of me either way I know I O but dont know if I BD at the right time.. I should have BD a day earlier then i did :-(

Ha ha I know i will try to do right next cycle:) and I didn't make it to get bbt until after period stopped! I'm so scatterbrained ! You tell me when you going to be ready to test? I don't want to do too early but I can already feel the impulse coming on ha ha! If I did o how long does it take ff to give you crosshairs? When is your next period due?

Ha ha I know i will try to do right next cycle:) and I didn't make it to get bbt until after period stopped! I'm so scatterbrained ! You tell me when you going to be ready to test? I don't want to do too early but I can already feel the impulse coming on ha ha! If I did o how long does it take ff to give you crosshairs? When is your next period due?

Well I just got my crosshairs today which put my at 3dpo which is what confused the hell out of me :-( I dont know I am pretty good at holding out to test, it is when i start to get symptoms that kills me, but I know going into this month I dont have much hope only b.c what the doctor said about O on the wrong side :-(

I sent you a pm :)

Ff always waits 3 days after O to give you crosshairs just to be certain!

So AF is due in the next few days, but my boobs aren't sore, which is weird bc they always hurt the week leading up to AF. Also just realizes my face didn't break out, it always does slightly, it's one of my go-to signs AF is heading my way! I want to test sooooo bad, but I will continue torturing myself. If AF is still not here by Monday, I will test! Pleaaaasseeee let it happen!! (So much for not stressing this month lol)

So AF is due in the next few days, but my boobs aren't sore, which is weird bc they always hurt the week leading up to AF. Also just realizes my face didn't break out, it always does slightly, it's one of my go-to signs AF is heading my way! I want to test sooooo bad, but I will continue torturing myself. If AF is still not here by Monday, I will test! Pleaaaasseeee let it happen!! (So much for not stressing this month lol)

Fx that you get a bfp! Sounds promising! I got crosshairs today however I don't know how accurate it is since I was getting up to temp. I did do it at the sameexact time every morning and got straight out of bed to do it. I know that's not thebest way but hopefully its still close!

good luck honey!!!!!

Yeah FF answered my question today I was 3dpo yesterday when I woke up this morning at temp I got up later to realize that my coverline moved up and it changed my O date and now I am currently 3dpo instead of 4dpo which I had originally thought.. Now lets just hope that I didnt rall O on the right side only.....

So today at work I had a customer with twins. I made a comment about how adorable they are and she proceeded to tell me an amazing story! She had two other daughters, then found out she had ovarian cancer. She eventually beat it but was told she would never have children again. A few years later she went on a cruise with her best guy friend and ended up pregnant with her perfect twin girls! I just love hearing stories like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->